Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Amazon may I be on the list for one of those Embers please? *sighs* I really need to go through everyone's PPP and figure out what lineages I haven't requested yet.

Sure thing! You get their next egg. smile.gif (I need to do the same, but travelling means I can't guarantee internet access to pick up eggs. Seems better to wait until I'm home...)

Thank you biggrin.gif And new eggs! I'd like to call dibs on ' musty, like rotting leaves' as I have two of those. I have an idea for the quote but I want to save it first.

Added everyone who wanted to to my Sun list. smile.gif

@spark: If there's a spot left on your 3G list, may I be on it?

I'd also like to call dibs on the egg that "smells rather rancid" for my School Reunion quote. ^^ The brines are so hard to come by. blink.gif

Edited by Felischia

Amazon, could I bother you for an egg from that pebble/pillow line? I'd be much obliged. c:

Amazon, could I bother you for an egg from that pebble/pillow line? I'd be much obliged. c:

Sure you can. smile.gif I'll put you on the list.

Added everyone to the Geode list and closing it now ^^

And I've finished my Old Girl line at long last so another list be open C:

I'd also would like to call dibs on PB Blusang Lindwyrms if possible! They're so pretty ;A;

Sure you can. smile.gif I'll put you on the list.

Thanks so much! If at all possible, could it be a pebble? They're one of my favourites.

Congrats spark! May I be on your Old Girl list, too? smile.gif

Edited by Felischia

Well, for every four+ CB Nebs I catch, only one of'em comes up the old Alt, so it seems like my Tsunami x Neb lineage would take forever.

I'd like to give up on the Nebs, and go Blusang Lyndworm instead. So, my Tsunami x Nebula lineage is now officially changed to dibs on male Blusang x female Tsunami checker, please. happy.gif

@sparkdragon Pretty thing that Old Girl xd.png May I request a Moonstone sibling in the futur? If the list is still open that is *^-^*

@jeru The Blusangs and the Tsunamis.. I bet this will look amazing smile.gif But still, I'm sorry for stubborn nebs v.v

Edited by Belisar

Finished 4th gens.:

M Skywing x F Whiptail: Because- Because You're Wrong - From "Utopia" - List OPEN -

M Terra x F Storm: I WAS NOT EXPECTING THIS - From "The Lodger" - List OPEN -

4th gens. in progress:

- None right now.

Individual Who babies:

- STILL NOT GINGER

- The Doctor Dances

- The Time Wars Ends

- I've Certainly Got A Gob

- And He Straightens His Bow Tie

- A Police Telephone Box From 1963

- Did You Survive The Time War

- Hush Now- Spoilers

- EVERYTHING TASTES WROOOOONG

- Like -Savages

- As I Did- Alfie

- I LOVE That Noise

- The Darkness- The Big Bad Wolf

Honourary Who babies:

- Yeah That Would Be Me

- Keep Calm And Don't Blink

- Tulivuori Blink And You're Dead

Edited by omgitskairi

Ohhh Albinos! May I have one please Felischia?

And welcome omgitskairi! I'm switching accounts now to link your post on the first page. It is now your personal project post. Feel free to ask if something isn't clear. smile.gif

I saw things you wouldn't believe! Try me. Mummies. I've met ghosts. Robots. Lots of robots. Slitheen. In Downing Street. Daleks! Met the Emperor. Anti-matter monsters! Gas-mask zombies! Real living dinosaurs! Real living werewolf! The Loch Ness monster! Seriously?

I'm not sure if I should use this quote or if someone or - whoever had it first - already reserved the names but I have to use "x ... x" on almost every line. huh.gif

Grats Felischia - May I be added to your list please.

Welcome to the madness project omgitskairi!

Also, the list for my Royal x Red is open again. smile.gif

Edited by Zareni

I'm not sure if I should use this quote or if someone or - whoever had it first - already reserved the names but I have to use "x ... x" on almost every line.  huh.gif

When it says it's already taken did you try searching by name? Perhaps there is a scroll name on the dragon's page..

Edited by Wiz

Grats Felischia - May I be added to your list please.

Welcome to the madness project omgitskairi!

Also, the list for my Royal x Red is open again. smile.gif

Thanks. =P

And may I please be added to your Royal x Red list?

Ooh, Jerusha, could I please be added to the list for offspring from your pink/magi Christmas Invasion list? c:

Ooh, Jerusha, could I please be added to the list for offspring from your pink/magi Christmas Invasion list? c:

The one that ends with "Rude and not ginger"? Yup, added you ^.^