Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

The one that ends with "Rude and not ginger"? Yup, added you ^.^

Yes, that one. And yay! Thanks.

I'm not sure if I should use this quote or if someone or - whoever had it first - already reserved the names but I have to use "x ... x" on almost every line.  huh.gif

One of the people who went inactive had it and they still have the names on their scroll. I guess dragons don't lose their names if you have set your computer to be always logged in.

Welcome, omgitskairi! smile.gif

Edited by Raistlin24

Added jerusha, Wiz and Zareni to my AlbinoxWater list. 2 spots left. wink.gif

One of the people who went inactive had it and they still have the names on their scroll. I guess dragons don't lose their names if you have set your computer to be always logged in.

Haven't thought about that. Thanks. I'll try contacting them , maybe I'll get lucky.

/late

@Zar Eeee, TARDIS quote! 8D There's still space yes? I'd love one of them RB/Reds (such a pretty contrast) <3

@Felischia Belated grats on the new shiny done! May I snag a spot on the Albino/Water list? biggrin.gif

I'm trying to breed gen. 2 of my lineage, but all of them keep breeding wrong-coloured eggs.

I do believe I'm going to rearrange the names. :|

Giving in and changing the names around because I'm impatient. >_>

Because of this, I don't name quote projects until everything's done. v_v

*happy happy sigh*

I have a quote for my Olive dragons. It's from tonight's episode so very definitely SPOILER ALERT. I'll post it in white, small text so only highlight and enlarge it if you want to see.

Asylum 0f The Daleks First There Were The Daleks And Then There Was A Man Who Fought Them And Then In Time He Died There Are A Few Of Course Who Believe This Man Somehow Survived And That One Day He Will Return For Both Our Sakes Dearest Hannah We Must Hope These Stories Are True

Edited by Wiz

Dibs on Nocturne M x Horse F - it's to be the new 4G for my The Sound of Drums quote.

Also claiming a new quote biggrin.gif I was running out of projects.

From the Asylum of the Daleks:

This one for my PB Ultraviolets; which I now have to up to 5G so I have some cave stalking to do again.

Spoiler ahoy! Seriously, spoiler like whoa. Beware. Highlight to read:

I've tried hacking / Into the Pathweb / Even I couldn't do it / Come and meet / The girl who can / Hey you're right outside / Come on in / Oswin - We have / A problem / No we don't - Don't / Even say that / Joined on the Alaska / To see the universe / Ended up stuck / In a shipwreck / First time out / Rescue me chin boy / And show me the stars / Does it look real to you / Does what look real / Where you are right now / Does it seem real / It is real / It's a dream Oswin / You dreamed it / For yourself because / The truth was / Too terrible / Where am I / Where am I - Where am I / Because you are a Dalek

Edit: Ohhh, after re-watching, I'm hooked on another quote as well. Hnngh. This will be another 5G, breeds for which I'll think of later.

Spoilers ahead. Far from as devastating as the previous, but still. Highlight to read:

What do you know of / The Dalek Asylum / According to legend / You have a / Dumping ground / A planet where you / Lock up all the / Daleks that go wrong / The battle-scarred / The insane / The ones even you / Can't control / Which never made / Any sense to me / Why not / Because you'd just kill them / It is offensive to us / To extinguish such / Divine hatred / 0ffensive / Does it surprise you / To know that Daleks have / A concept of beauty / I thought you'd / Run out of ways / To make me sick / But hello again / You think hatred is beautiful / Perhaps that / Is why we've / Never been able to kill you

Edited by sparkdragon

I'm getting left behind! xd.png I haven't got any way to watch the new episodes and I'm still working on my quote from Rose, though it'd be going a *lot* faster if my dragons didn't keep refusing, the little brats. dry.gif Hopefully I'll be able to make some progress with the new Storm I bred - his predecessor has rejected three potential mates so far, and is in line for possible zombification come October...

I was debating whether to wait for the next episode or to use a quote from Asylum of the Daleks for a new project using the three male CB Skywings that should have gendered female. I can't wait for next week, so quote for a Skywing x Grey:

SPOILER ALERT! Highlight and enlarge to read:

-You know you guys should really have seen this coming. The thing about me and teleports: I've got a really good aim. Pin point accurate in fact or to put it another way... Suckers.

-Identify yourself - Identify.

-There's me. You know me. The Doctor - The Oncoming Storm - The Predator.

-Titles are not meaningful in this context. Doctor Who?

-Oh Oswin, you did it to them all, you beauty. Fellas, you're never gonna stop asking.

I have all the Greys, so I only need to get one more Skywing.

Edited by Raistlin24

Added jerusha, Wiz and Zareni to my AlbinoxWater list. 2 spots left. wink.gif

Felischia, am I in time to claim the last one? ^^"

Oh Zareni! Is there still a slot for http://dragcave.net/lineage/ngWI3 ? *^-^*

@Wiz, yes watched Pond Life and loved it! xd.png am tempted to do a quote from them. hihi

Just watching the Episode 1 from the new season.. so quoteworthy! You guys are quick hehehe

You guys were fast. I cannot watch the episode live, so maybe I'll get lucky with a quote from one of the next episodes. wink.gif

Loved it btw. happy.gif

I need a quote for my Brimstones. I contacted the previous "owner" of the quote from School Reunion but until then I won't be using it. So my Brimestones are without names. tongue.gif

@Belisar: The last spot is yours.

My AlbinoxWater list is closed for now.

@stagazer: Your inbox is full, I couldn't send you the link for the Sunsong egg. wink.gif

Edited by Felischia

Completed:

LIST OPEN:

Asylum of the Daleks - Too Beautiful To Live (PB Ochredrake)

LIST CLOSED

Asylum Of The Daleks - And He Straightens His Bowtie (Waterhorse x spitfire)

Zareni, Belisar

The Girl Who Waited - Rory's Like That (Modified Rainbow)

Fire-Ice, Zareni

Speckle Throat x Royal Blue

Flesh and Stone - Aren't You?

Belisar (Royal Blue), Jerusha, Zareni, SanguineWolf (Speckle)

Shakespeare Code - The Distant Rose(Purple Ridgewing x Bloodstone)

jerusha, Zareni, SanguineWolf, Raistlin24

Works in Progress

M Ember x F Grave

This is what always happens. /Forget your faith in me. /I took you with me /because I was vain. /Because I wanted /to be adored. /Look at you, /glorious Pond. /The Girl Who Waited for me. /I'm not a hero. /I really am just /a madman in a box. /And it's time we /saw each other /as we really are.

Edited by PhoenixStarr

*drools* Can't wait to see all these lineages done biggrin.gif Am loving all the quotes chosen!

I killed my Internet - totally expecting an exceeds charge - to stream the episode online and I'll be murdering my Internet all over again this weekend P:

Ooh, so pretty. *pets the egg*

On topic: My first two 2nd gens. have hatched. I can't remember if I got a chance to influ them or not. :c

Wee... I'm back from vacation. You guys are so fast on quotes for the new episode, I still need to find a way to watch it. *grumbles about not having BBC America*

Added omgitskairi, Jerusha, Spark, & Belisar to my Royal x Red list. There is 1 spot left. If I skipped over someone just yell at me.

@evangeline5432 - Congrats! Is there still room on that list, I'd love a spot please. smile.gif

@PhoenixStarr - Welcome to the madness project! *modhat* I've added your post to the first page, that's now your Personal Project Post. */modhat* smile.gif

Edited by Zareni