Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

My Skywing x Grey is almost finished. Well, it will be finished when the two 3rd gen eggs grow up and breed. I can't believe that I got the right breed every week.

@Felischia: That's a great quote!

Edited by Raistlin24

Everyone's got their eggs (last one just send out), so my Time isn't a straight line list is open once more. smile.gif

*^-^*

I'd love to sit on that list too, if possilbe smile.gif

[and another stormaggeddon missed v.v]

Guess what is finished! wub.gifwub.gif It's "only" taken me a whole year, but Crazy Project Number 1 is finally done.

List has 5 spots but it might take a while to breed all the eggs. If someone doesn't want to wait that long, I can breed him (assuming influence doesn't fail) to another 4th gen. This second list also has 5 spots.

Edited by Raistlin24

Guess what is finished! wub.gifwub.gif It's "only" taken me a whole year, but Crazy Project Number 1 is finally done.

List has 5 spots but it might take a while to breed all the eggs. If someone doesn't want to wait that long, I can breed him (assuming influence doesn't fail) to another 4th gen. This second list also has 5 spots.

Omigosh! That's awesome! I'd love a spot on the list, I don't mind a wait. smile.gif

ETA: I finally got a 4th gen Grey. If he likes her then this lineage will be finished too. smile.gif

Guess what is finished!  wub.gif  wub.gif  It's "only" taken me a whole year, but Crazy Project Number 1 is finally done.

May I please be added to the list if there's space left? I won't mind if there's a wait. Silly dragons, not liking to breed.

Edit: And I had a great idea for a quote for a second lineage when I finish my current one, but I didn't write it down, so now I forget. :c

Edited by omgitskairi

Congrats Raistlin! That's really awesome. If there's a spot left, I'd love to be on your list. Don't mind to wait. smile.gif

@Raist - Congrats! That must have taken forever. I'd love to snag that last spot please (assuming I've counted correctly). smile.gif

Awww, I missed it by one post! tongue.gif Congrats on that PB thunder lineage, Raist - love that quote and of course getting those trios to cooperate must've been a loooong wait. Hooray for completion!

And here's another complete lineage, my Electric x Sunsong line is finally done - check out the new kid on the block. wink.gif List with 5 spots open.

Congrats on the PB Thunder line from me as well Raistlin, that's a real beauty there. smile.gif

WOOT! Grats biggrin.gif May I have one please?

Thanks! smile.gif Of course you can have one - any breed preference? ^^

Me too please! Congrats on the lineage, stagazer!!

ETA: I'd love an electric, since I already have a couple sunsongs from Who quotes.

Edited by jerusha

Me too please! Congrats on the lineage, stagazer!!

ETA: I'd love an electric, since I already have a couple sunsongs from Who quotes.

Thank you, an Electric it shall be then. wink.gif

Congrats, stagazer! May I be added to the list, too, please? Either breed is fine.

Congrats stagazer! If there's a spot left may I be added to your list? Thanks, I'd take either breed. biggrin.gif

Woop! biggrin.gif Although I wanted a Sunrise egg, so this egg is up for grabs - CLAIMED! smile.gif Edited by Amazon_warrior

My Red x Gold Wyvern pair misfired a Red this time around, so it's up for grabs. It's already ER-able, so grab it quick before it's too old to influence!

ETA: Claimed! Enjoy, Wiz biggrin.gif I'm glad it's found a good home with you.

Edited by jerusha