Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

*lurker steps from shadows and clears throat*

uhmm... I saw this post in the Oddball Code Trading Center and went to check AP when they said they dropped the egg. Sure enough, I found it.

*scratches head* I don't really get most codes that people get excited about, this one means something? If one of you wants it, send me a pm and it's yours.

*smiles and looks questioningly at the gathered folks*

The little Ood has found a home and this one is a little wiser on all things Who.

Edited by Dracaena

Added you with BlINk - if there's another mate you'd rather have, just let me know! biggrin.gif

And that's the list closed, with Belisar on reserve. wink.gif

Thank you 8D and BlINk would be perfect.

And I finally bred my second 2nd gen. of the proper species. c:< Here's hoping it genders properly.

Lists just opened up:

The Beast - 5 spots.

A Letter To The Doctor - 5 spots.

Planet Earth Only one person left on this list and they will get the next egg - 4 spots open.

Also open at this time is:

PB Harvest. Some Days Are Special - 1 spot.

PB Waterwalkers. Random one liners - 1 spot.

PB Balloons. The Planet's Gone - 1 spot.

PB Sunsong. Planet Of The Dead - 3 spots.

M Waverunners x F Deep Sea. A Time Lord Has Thirteen Lives - 3 spots.

PB Terrae In All My Travelling - 3 spots.

4th gen PB Stone x 4th gen PB Pebble. The Doctor's Last Words - 3 spots.

PB Seasonals. I Travelled Across The World x But I Keep Wondering - 3 spots.

Edited by Wiz

Lists just opened up:

A Letter To The Doctor - 5 spots.

Also open at this time is:

PB Waterwalkers. Random one liners - 1 spot.

PB Sunsong. Planet Of The Dead - 3 spots.

4th gen PB Stone x 4th gen PB Pebble. The Doctor's Last Words - 3 spots. (for Geode?)

I'm not sure about the lists i just quoted. I have the feeling I am at the last 3 somehow, but just in case... xd.png Those are the desired lines *^-^*

WHOOT! hehehehe

I just picked Rory out of the AP, though the capitalisation is a bit weird. Not sure whether to keep it or not...

I'm not sure about the lists i just quoted. I have the feeling I am at the last 3 somehow, but just in case... xd.png Those are the desired lines *^-^*

WHOOT! hehehehe

I have you down for a 4th gen sibling of both the parents of the 5th gen Geode. Which would you prefer 2 4ths or a 5th?

And if anyone wants to see which of my lists they are on then it's all in my PPP wink.gif

So sad, I see your gift egg being being traded on the even gen trading thread.

I find that irritating. :|

Also, I just picked up the following name: (Spoilers maybe? So don't look if you haven't seen A Town Called Mercy.)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/GPrf0

So sad, I see your gift egg being being traded on the even gen trading thread.

That's depressing. sad.gif This why I often ask people to PM me for gift eggs - it stops people grabbing without thinking...

WHOOT! hehehehe

I have you down for a 4th gen sibling of both the parents of the 5th gen Geode. Which would you prefer 2 4ths or a 5th?

And if anyone wants to see which of my lists they are on then it's all in my PPP wink.gif

Ah perfect xd.png

No staying on the list for both 4th gens is fine. smile.gif I will mix the geode myself then hehehe (and yes.. foolish me .. i should hav looked there first ^^")

@phoenix ... woah that is mean... sad.gif Happened to me several times when gifting on the Thuwed and EG thread. (people went trading them after claiming) So I think I will not give away one ways anymore so easily. ^^"

(and I am not strict with what you shall do or not with my eggs - you can bite, ND, freeze, name them or do not name them - but I really like them to stay a freebie and not become trade fodder. ^^" and hear a little thanks or at least seeing where it goes xd.png)

@kairi Grats to the name! smile.gif

Fellow Whovians, my Stormageddon dragons produced another Fog. As usual - until I get a Red Nebula that is, hehe - it's up for adoption. GONE

Oh and I'd like to call dibs on the following quote from A Town Called Mercy (highlight to read):

In my culture, we believe that when you die, your spirit has to climb a mountain carrying the souls of everyone you wronged in your lifetime. Imagine the weight I will have to lift. The monsters I created, the people they killed. Isaac. He was my friend. Now his soul will be in my arms, too. Can you see now why I fear death? You want to hand me over, there's no shame in that. But you won't. We all carry our prisons with us. Mine is my past. Yours is your morality.

Edited by Felischia

Eek, I'm so excited. Assuming the egg I just bred genders correctly, my lineage is half finished. 8D

So almost 1 year later, my lineage is back on track ^^

I don't know why I forgot that autumns only bred for 3 months last time :blush:

To keep me busy (like The Doctor xd.png), I'm calling dibs on this quote (highlight to read):

I'm not running away. But this is one corner of one country on one continent on one planet that's a corner of a galaxy that's a corner of a universe that is forever growing and shrinking and creating and growing and never remaining the same for a single millisecond, and there is so much - so much to see, Amy. Because it goes so fast. I'm not running away from things, I am running to them. Before they flare and fade forever.

So now I have three lineages or quotes for a lineage and two sets of breeds. Got to find me another combo of breeds. biggrin.gif

*runs off to update her ppp*

I have yet another Fog from my Stormageddon lineage. GONE smile.gif

Edited by Felischia

I have a new project! smile.gif It'll be a 4th gen quote from The Unicorn and the Wasp:

"It was forty years ago. In the heat of Delhi one night. I was alone and that’s when I saw it—a dazzling light in the sky. The next day, he came to the house—Christopher, the most handsome man I’d ever seen. Our love blazed like a wildfire and I held nothing back. And in return, he showed me the incredible truth about himself. He made himself human to learn about us. This was his true shape."

Intended breeds: Brimstone and Turpentine checker.

(I couldn't see the quote or breed combo in the spreadsheet, and I've got the names saved on my scroll.)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I wish things were breeding a bit better. I've got one more 2nd gen. to breed, and then I can start on 3rd. c:<

May I please have a spot?

Sure thing. You're currently the only one on the list, if this remains so, you'll get the next egg. smile.gif

When I've finished moping, I'll try to put this into a lineage, not matter how long it's going to be:

Hello, old friend. And here we are. You and me on the last page. By the time you read these words Rory and I will be long gone so know that we lived well and were very happy, and above all else, know that we will love you. Always. Sometimes I do worry about you, though. I think, once we're gone you won't be coming back here for a while and you might be alone, which you should never be. Don't be alone, Doctor. And do one more thing for me: There's a little girl waiting in a garden. She's going to wait a long while, so she's going to need a lot of hope. Go to her. Tell her a story. Tell her that if she's patient, the days are coming that she'll never forget. Tell her she'll go to see and fight pirates, she'll fall in love with a man who'll wait two thousand years to keep her safe, tell her she'll give hope to the greatest painter who ever lived, and save a whale in outer space. Tell her this is the story of Amelia Pond, and this is how it ends.

Oh and I call dibs on a lineage using Waterhorses, Deep Seas, Greenwings and Waters. Depending on how long the lineage is going to be, I'll put some more blue dragons in there. xd.png

So now I think I'm good with projects for the time being.

@amazon: That's a pretty combination! Congrats. I'd love a spot whenever you're opening a list. smile.gif

Edited by Felischia