Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

Stagazer, may I be on the list, please?

I'll update the spreadsheet now and will double check your quote, but that it is not on the spreadsheet doesn't mean that nobody on DC is doing DW quotes. I had the same problem with one of the lineages I'm doing. Some lines were taken.

Edit:

@Stagazer: I checked the quote and it is not officially taken, so I guess somebody liked the quote and decided to name dragons with the lines.

Edited by Raistlin24

And here's another completed lineage - my PB Luminas project is done (lookie here). wub.gif

As always, 5 spots open on the shiny new list. wink.gif

Oh, pretty! Congrats stagazer. smile.gif Would you add me, too? Thanks!

Thank you everyone - all of you have been added and I'm closing the list for the time being. smile.gif

@Raistlin24

Thank you very much for checking the Spreadsheet, sorry to have been a bother - I was just a little worried I haven't somehow intruded on a fellow member's lineage quote. ^^' I might still rearange the words a little to get rid of the apostrophes, but won't cause any more troubles. wink.gif

@sparkdragon

Hehe, then with combining our dragons we'll get an even bigger quote - awesome! :3

-----------------

These lists of mine are also open - if anyone wishes to have an egg from any of them, just say so. wink.gif

Breeds: Flamingo (M) x Gray (F) - lineage (5 spots)

Breeds: Sunrise (M) x Daydream (F) - lineage (5 spots)

Breeds: PB Pillow - lineage (5 spots)

Breeds: PB Purple - lineage (5 spots)

Breed: M Pink x F Moonstone - lineage (2 spots)

Breeds: White (M) x Red (F) - lineage (4 spots)

Breeds: M Coastal Waverunner x F BBW - lineage (3 spots)

Breed: PB Royal Blue - lineage (4 spots)

Edited by stagazer_7

Breeds: M Coastal Waverunner x F BBW - lineage (4 spots)

Please may I be on this list? I have all the others. biggrin.gif

Please may I be on this list? I have all the others. biggrin.gif

Added you Wiz. ^^

Stagazer, can I sign up for your PB Royal Blue lineage? I have offspring of all the other lines.

And actually, come to think of it, you'd asked me a while back if I wanted a BBW from your Twin Dilemma line, and I *just* saw that I already have a Waverunner from that same lineage! So, nevermind on that one happy.gif

Breeds: Flamingo (M) x Gray (F) - lineage (5 spots)

Breed: M Pink x F Moonstone - lineage (2 spots)

@ stargazer - Yush! Now I really have to think of a combo that'll go nicely with those Luminas P:

Ohoh and list me for the above two lineages?

xd.png  Beli, you've actually been on that list for ages... they just keep giving me Terraes instead of Pinks!  You're first in line for a Pink from that one :3

Stagazer, I'd love a BBW from the Twin Dilemma lineage, thanks for asking!

ROFL now that you mention it... I remember xd.png

Oh stagazer! could I be on the following lists?

Breeds: Flamingo (M) x Gray (F) - lineage

Breeds: M Coastal Waverunner x F BBW - lineage

Breed: PB Royal Blue - lineage

ANd I have something up for grabs: A lonely God [when will they produce a Balloon eventually v.v]

Click here to give the lonely thing a home wink.gif

Edited by Belisar

Added everyone to the requested lists. ^^

I do hope this little Nebbie doesn't alt, so I can slowly wrap up this lineage (the last... four or five Nebs all alted tongue.gif).

Edited by stagazer_7

Added everyone to the requested lists. ^^

I do hope this little Nebbie doesn't alt, so I can slowly wrap up this lineage (the last... four or five Nebs all alted tongue.gif).

Allright! *sending anti-alt-waves*

The pattern is very cute, btw. smile.gif Cannot wait to see the complete quote on it.

*sends alt-vibes*

The Dorsals finally bred some Reds. Only two and I need eight second generation Red Dorsals, but it is better than nothing. I've been sending all the Purples to the AP, but if someone wants the wrong coloured Dorsals, PM and I'll send them your way instead.

Also, almost done and the Thunders are making nice progress as well.

Here you go, Felischia.. Alt waves are on their way ^.~

Lovely Albino x Waterhorse combo! Also like the Neb x Fog *-* Cannot wait for the lists to open ehhehe

Edit.: also grats to raistlin! I love your purple x skywings smile.gif

-----------

And I have something for (probably new) members up for grabs: A lonely God [no balloon .. again v.v sorry dragongrrl...]

Claim your Who here

Gone ^^" Whoever got it, enjoy!

Edited by Belisar

*sends alt vibes*

My PB Bluna project is almost finished, hopefully they will like each other when she grows up.

My PB GW on the other hand... these two will not give me an egg. Bad dragons. >.<

Good luck in advance then for the Blunas smile.gif

And Zareni, did you try Failtility already on them? Or some oysters? And candlelight?

Whoo! Yay for progress everyone! *sends alt vibes to the neb and threats of extreme violence to Zar's GWs*

Finished one of my minis - Lumina/Turp =D So, list be open for five smile.gif

The other mini is about done too, just waiting for my stubborn Geodes to give me that final egg. And alllmost there for my Coastal/Moonstone (about time! D<)

Thanks guys. I wish fertility did something useful, maybe I'll try a candlelit dinner instead. tongue.gif

@Spark - Grats! May I please have a spot on their list.

And success! The list is open. smile.gif

I'd love to be on your lists, please, Zareni and sparkdragon! They're both really pretty and I love the quotes wub.gif Congrats on their completion!

Congrats Zareni and sparkdragon! I'd love to be on both your lists. biggrin.gif Thanks!

Thanks y'all, I've added everyone up to here C:

@Zar Ooh, I'm glad those blunas liked each other! Grats on completing another smashing lineage! Now, the list. I want on, please *drools*

Finished! List is open for 5 people.

Also, congrats sparkdragon and Zareni. May I be added to both of your lists?

I've added everyone to here, there's one spot left.

Grats Raist! I'd love a spot on your list. smile.gif