Doctor Who Project

Doctor Who Project

That's okay Raistlin, I'd hate for you to be locked on my account. And I think they know when you're looking for them dry.gif So close with the Guardians!

Edited by Wiz

Another week of no interest from my Hellfires. dry.gif

At least I got a 3rd and 2 2nd gens from my Moonstones. I also have all CB pairs for my DeepSeas. And I'm already collecting Hellfires and Fogs. I just have to stop naming them because one can never tell what breed their offspring will be. rolleyes.gif

Congrats Amazon on these pretty Nebula/Moonstones. I love the combination. wub.gif

Oh, I just bred this 5th gen Magi/Harvest. I'll be updating my PPP in a bit.

To anyone who wants a sibling of my Magi and Spitfires - both are ready to breed. Just give us a shout. I'll be unlocked in 3 hours to breed them.

I don't have one of your Magi's yet and I'm unlocked. unsure.gif I was tempted with a pretty pretty. Why is staying unlocked so hard?

And I only need one more 2nd gen Pebble *dances*

And yeah no interest sucks. It's why I have so many WIP's. That's my excuse anyhoo. tongue.gif

Edited by Wiz

I would love a sibling to your magis Felischia. biggrin.gif

I have all the CB daydreams I need, and about half of the spitfires/whiptails for those two projects. Catching CB reds and magmas is going a lot slower (I also can't seem to stay unlocked very long, heh). My NeoxCanopy line is almost done. So many projects, not enough scroll space.

@Zareni: Wiz got the egg I bred this week. You'll be next. smile.gif

I know, it's not part of this project but as it is my personal Doctor Who/Torchwood pb Hellfire lineage project and I'm so proud of it, I thought I'd show it off anyway: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Qed67

biggrin.gif

@Zareni: Wiz got the egg I bred this week. You'll be next. smile.gif

I know, it's not part of this project but as it is my personal Doctor Who/Torchwood pb Hellfire lineage project and I'm so proud of it, I thought I'd show it off anyway: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Qed67

biggrin.gif

That is absolutely incredible - congrats! biggrin.gif

------------------------------

I should probably note that I'm quietly collecting CB Pillows, Pebbles, Guardians and Spitfires for my other Doctor Who lineages. Progess ought to be a lot faster with these breeds! smile.gif

(updated personal post)

I've got very good progress with PB sunstones! I already have all CB pairs! xd.png

CB pairs:

Legs I've Still Got Legs x Good Arms Hands

Ooh Fingers Lots of Fingers x Ears Yes

Eyes Two x Nose eh I Had Worse

Chin - Blimey x Hair Im a Girl

2nd gen pairs:

No No Im Not a Girl x (still growing)

growing dragons:

2nd gen (influenced female)

2nd gen (influenced male)

2nd gen (influenced female)

Nice! It's good to know somebody's Embers give eggs. Maybe mine will see it and get the idea that they have to breed an egg. Got another no egg the last time I tried my pair. And no interest when I tried the Mints for the listers dry.gif

*rubs Raistlin's scroll with Ember egg for good luck*

It's just so nice to get something other than Hellfires. If I wasn't also intending to use the 4th gen as a mate for her I'd be tempted to switch to checker.

In other news my 3rd gen Deepsea has grown up. She's sitting there taunting me because I can't try for my 4th gen until tomorrow because I am so very very locked.

dreamgirl I can't believe how fast your Sunstones are going, I'm so jealous. wink.gif

Edited by Wiz

Wiz, congratulations! smile.gif

I hope I can start with the Sunrise/Set tomorrow when a couple of my eggs hatch. We have more eggslots now and I'm still always locked. It's going to be interesting to remember when to ER all those eggs, so that they hatch the right breed and don't die because of wrong timing. I always have to look at the wiki.

Edited by Raistlin24

That is absolutely incredible - congrats!  biggrin.gif

Thank you! I'm so proud of the egg (and not done yet ^^).

Just one more breeding to do and my Moonstones are done. Hopefully she'll like him and I can breed a 4th gen next week. biggrin.gif

Congrats, Wiz! I so want a sibling. happy.gif

I had a check of the spreadsheet and I don't think anyone is doing Sunstone x Stone, so I'd like to use that combination for my Family of Blood quote. smile.gif I'll update my PPP now...

Forum Name: Belisar

Scroll Name: Belisar

Preferred contact for 4th gen breeding requests: PM is the safest way, but usually a post here works fine too ^.~

The Official PPP of Belisar *^-^*

My BREEDING LIST

OnGoing:

Progress: CB [4/4 m Balloon] CB [4/4 f Bloodmoon] - 2nd gen [4/4] - 3rd gen [1/2] - 4th gen [0/1]

Breed: Balloon x Bloodmoon

Episode: The name of the Doctor

Quote: I said he was me//I never said he was the doctor//My name my real name//that is not the point the//name I chose is the doctor//the name you chose//is like a promise you make//he is the one who broke//the promise - He is my secret//o What I did o//o I did without choice o//I know//o In the name of peace o//o and sanity o//(but)Not in the name of the doctor

~~~~~~~~~~~

Completed:

4th Gen: And it's all your fault ~ List OPEN

Breed: Moonstone x Harvest

Episode: The Last of the Time Lords

Quote: I took Lucy to Utopia// A Time Lord and // his human companion. // I took her to see the stars //Isn't that right, sweetheart? // Trillions of years // into the future. //To the end of the universe. // Tell him what you saw // Dying. Everything dying // The whole of creation was // falling apart and I thought // there's no point //No point to anything. // And it's all your fault

4th gen: All of you so small ~ List OPEN

Breed: Balloon x Royal Blue

Episode: The Satan Pit

Quote: They chained me in the pit// for all eternity // When was this // Before time //What does 'before time' mean // Before light and time // and space and matter //Before the cataclysm. // Before this universe was created // That's impossible - No life //could have existed back then // Is that your religion? // It's a belief //You know nothing. // All of you. So small

4th gen: Everything tastes WROOONG ~ List OPEN

Breed: Balloon x Winter

Episode: The Eleventh Hour

Quote:That's disgusting - What is that // o An apple o // Apple's rubbish - I hate apples // o You said you loved them o // No no no I love yogurt // Yogurt's my favourite // Give me yogurt // I hate yogurt // Just stuff with bits in // o You said that it o // o was your favourite o // New mouth new rules // It's like eating // after cleaning your teeth // Everything tastes WROOONG

4th gen: x Exterminate x ~ List OPEN

Breed: Balloon x Moonstone

Episode: Dalek

Quote: I can feel so many ideas//So much darkness//Rose, give me orders//Order me to die.//I can't do that//This is not life//This is sickness//I shall not be like you//Order my destruction//Obey! Obey! Obey//Do it//Are you frightened, Rose Tyler//Yeah[/color]//So am I//Exterminate.

4th gen: A lonely God ~ List OPEN

Breed: Balloon x Waterhorse

Episode: New Earth

Quote: One story says // that just before his death // the Face of Boe will impart // his greatest secret. // He will speak // those words // only to one like himself. // What does that mean? // It's just a story. // Tell me the rest. // It is said he will talk // to a wanderer, // to the man // without a home // a lonely god.

4th gen: Am I ginger ~ List OPEN

Breed: Balloon x Terrae

Episode: The Christmas Invasion

Quote:Tea That's all I needed! // Good cup of tea! // Super-heated infusion of // free-radicals // and tannins // just the thing // for healing the synapses. //Now, first things first. // Be honest. // How do I look? // Umm... different. // Good different // or bad different? // Just... different. // Am I ginger?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by Belisar

Welcome Belisar! Glad you join us. biggrin.gif As far as I can see neither combination nor quote isn't taken yet.

Maybe you should call it your personal project post so it's clear for everyone. This one's to be updated.

First 3rd gen of my DeepSeas. When I'm unlocked again I'm going to breed the 2nd gens for it's mate. biggrin.gif

Edit:

@Wiz: xd.png

Edited by Felischia

*reels Belisar in*

LOL welcome aboard Belisar. And those patterns and those quote are free. I'm going to go link your post so it is now your personal project post (PPP)

Edit: ninja.gif by Felischia lol

Edited by Wiz

Welcome aboard Belisar!

Love the quotes you've chosen, and will *definitely* be requesting a baby from your Christmas Invasion quote once it's completed! biggrin.gif

Thanks everyone! xd.png

I'm absolutely sure that this will be fun. *^-^* I have all the Balloon CBs already (hehe that wasn't hard. xd.png) and will work on getting the other CBs asap. Wanna get started.

Oh yes! biggrin.gif I've decided to start naming some of these, since otherwise I'm going to go crazy, though I'll still wait for any Neb babies to gender before I get carried away with naming their parents...

I've finally found a quote for my Cult of Skaro project, it's in my personal project post. Haven't made much progress yet, so far I seem to be getting no interests, or I'm locked when I do remember to work on this. dry.gif

Has anyone seen in the news that they've found a diamond planet?