SkySong278

X-Men: The End

Darrien thought about the suggestion for a while as he fiddled with handle of one of his blades. "I think that is a reasonable, but there is one request I will have to make if we are to team up. The mutant police has my sister and I want her back." He said the last part with fire in his voice as he had been with his younger sister all his life, than she was stolen from him and he couldn't do anything about it on his own. He than stood up and stretched his legs and arms as he felt like he had been sitting to long. "I don't know how you guys can stand it down here for so long without sunlight or fresh air." He said as he gestured around the place and stared at the ceiling and imagined the sky above.

((I'll make a form for his sister tomorrow if I can.))

Jason avoided looking at the cameras, giving Ziva a disgusted look as she entered the elevator. He didn't look at her again the entire ride up and quickly exited away from her, entering his room and slamming the door.

Immediately he walked over to the window and opened it, allowing Shini to come inside. He transformed the crow into his blade and allowed the darkness to fill his room, scanning every surface for bugs and other surveillance devices. He was only slightly surprised to find only one such device, perhaps SHIELD was tired of wasting money trying to bug the two of them. And perhaps it wasn't even SHIELD who had placed it, who knows, it was gone now.

He exited the room and performed the same in the hallway, no bugs. finally he placed a hand on Ziva's door and allowed his aura to slip underneath it, filling the room and taking care not to let it touch her, he eliminated two bugs and opened the door, satisfied that his work was done for the moment.

"Of course I know what you want my dear." he said, giving a mock bow as if he were the butler. "I read your mind remember?" He grinned, thinking back to the first time they had connected in his mind, it was a time of sadness but also of the beginning of the best thing that had ever happened to him... to either of them.

He lay down on the bed next to her and hugged her tightly, careful not to aggravate either of their many injuries. "You start running the hot water... I'll call up some fish mm?" He leaned in to kiss her but was interrupted as Shini landed between them and cawed loudly.

Jason threw a pillow at him as he flew out of the way. "Yes I'll feed you too you ungrateful fowl!"

When Elyon was finally able to get onto the road she wasted no further time in getting to her destination. Weaving through the traffic she was soon on the open road where she could put her foot down. Being able to travel at such a high speed made up for the time she had wasted at the gas station.

Her next target was a mutant in his early thirties who lived alone in a rural area. Considering that there was a large possibility that he may fight back this was a bonus, little chance of other people being around to interfere.

When Elyon arrived the first thing she saw was a perfectly manicured lawn with a lone tree in the middle. A well weeded path separated the lawn from a flower bed that also looked as if it had been taken care of. This guy obviously spent a lot of time in his garden.

Climbing up off her bike and taking off her helmet Elyon opened the painted white gate and warily stepped onto the path. There was nothing out of the ordinary to be seen out here, but she was going to tread carefully nonetheless.

Riley

After a few minutes of looking up at the clouds and using her imagination in order to make shapes out of them, Riley went back inside of the base and went to her room to read for a bit. She enjoyed watching the clouds pass by, but she also didn't want someone to find out where they were by looking through a spyglass or something and see her, laying there in the open. Once she had made it to her room, she went over to the bookshelf, got a book from one of her favorite series off of it, went over to her bed, and started to read the book as she was sprawled out on it with her face in the direction of the door. As she read, she hummed a bit, and wondered what Nick was up to if anything. She stopped humming after a few minutes and just continued to read on her bed.

Edited by SkySong278

Jason avoided looking at the cameras, giving Ziva a disgusted look as she entered the elevator. He didn't look at her again the entire ride up and quickly exited away from her, entering his room and slamming the door.

Immediately he walked over to the window and opened it, allowing Shini to come inside. He transformed the crow into his blade and allowed the darkness to fill his room, scanning every surface for bugs and other surveillance devices. He was only slightly surprised to find only one such device, perhaps SHIELD was tired of wasting money trying to bug the two of them. And perhaps it wasn't even SHIELD who had placed it, who knows, it was gone now.

He exited the room and performed the same in the hallway, no bugs. finally he placed a hand on Ziva's door and allowed his aura to slip underneath it, filling the room and taking care not to let it touch her, he eliminated two bugs and opened the door, satisfied that his work was done for the moment.

"Of course I know what you want my dear." he said, giving a mock bow as if he were the butler. "I read your mind remember?" He grinned, thinking back to the first time they had connected in his mind, it was a time of sadness but also of the beginning of the best thing that had ever happened to him... to either of them.

He lay down on the bed next to her and hugged her tightly, careful not to aggravate either of their many injuries. "You start running the hot water... I'll call up some fish mm?" He leaned in to kiss her but was interrupted as Shini landed between them and cawed loudly.

Jason threw a pillow at him as he flew out of the way. "Yes I'll feed you too you ungrateful fowl!"

Ziva pulled her feet up from the ground as Jason let his aura go into the room and crush the bugs that were in there. She could barely hear the whine from the transmitters but knew that she was safe as soon as they were gone. When Jason walked into the room, Ziva couldn't help but giggle as he acted like a butler and smiled at him her head tilted to the side much like a cat would when studying something of interest.

"I remember." she said and coincidentally, her mind went to the same place in time. That day had been such a wonderful time for her. To be able to share her heart and soul with someone who wouldn't tell her commanding officers that she had shown emotion.

Ziva hugged Jason as he hugged her being careful not to put to much pressure on his torso which was more than likely where he was hit again that day. When he had been about to kiss her, Shini flew in front of her mouth and she stopped only to hiss at him, her eyes shifting to a feral look before she laughed at the crow and picked him up to gently stroke his feathers. "You poor thing, never getting out of that sword form." she said and kissed his head before letting him go on the bed. "Remember Shini, you poop on the bed, you eat it." She said and then looked at Jason. He was in so much pain, everywhere....everywhere....

With a slight smile on her face, Ziva leaned over behind Jason and kissed his jaw gently and walked to the door of the bathroom. "There had better be a ton of fish...and order something that you like Jason...I know you don't like fish all that much." she said and started the water in the tub. She let it run on hot for a few seconds then slowly let the tub full up with hot water.

While it was doing so, Ziva lifted up the shirt that covered her to reveal a halter top underneath. She turned around to look at the scars that were there. They weren't visible to someone who wasn't familiar with the healing process of the mutant but to her, they were more than visible, she could feel every scar. Her hand ran across her shoulders as she felt the scars and tears started to fall down her face. How could Jason put himself through this for her? How could he love her enough to do this? Why did he love her so much? She knew that she loved him because he was quirky, and that could always make her laugh...but why did he love her?

Jason sighed, sitting back on the bed he pulled the phone off its stand as he heard Ziva start the bath water.It took him about as long as it took the tub to fill to place the orders he was looking for and make sure they were delivered in a timely manner, but also discretely.

He smiled to himself of course she knows I dislike fish... the mental soul sharing works both ways. he yawned, Hmm... starting to forget things... early onset of Alzheimer... or due to the fact that I've slept twice in two weeks while being beaten within an inch of my mortal life? touche.

Ever since he had brought her into his mind, and then again on purpose, Jason had been able to subtly feel how she was feeling. On one hand he liked it, he could always tell when she was alive and nearby, but on the other... he felt every lash of the whip, and every blow, phantom pain, that's what really got to him.

He headed into the bathroom as he got a feeling of confusion from her and was concerned. He saw the tears and he knew she was crying for him, as he did for her, they were really quite a pair. But he cried for a different reason.

He gave her a smile and sat down behind her, outside the tub, placing his hands gently on her shoulders and massaging her torn and bruised muscles.

"Knowing you are in pain hurts me, more than my own beatings. But one thing hurts most of all," he kissed the back of her neck, "knowing you don't believe you're worth it, worth my love, or anyone's. Knowing that each day you think I might decide you're not worth it, and walk out on you, leaving you alone again. That you can't understand how I can see you as beautiful, all that is you, Ziva. That is what truly hurts me."

he traced the lines on her back, hardly distinguishable due to the healing they both received, but painfully obvious at the same time to both of them.

"I'm going back to my room to shower, the fish... and pizza," he admitted, "will be here in a half hour." He knew she understood that they couldn't be caught in the same room, even by a delivery service. "I'll be back when they're gone." he kissed her neck again and stood up, "and I'll leave Shini keep you company." He grinned. At least she knew he couldn't go anywhere without Shini nearby, not if he wanted to survive. As much as it pained him to admit it, he left the bird as a sign that he would indeed return.

Ziva had been crying still as she slipped into the tub, the warm water relaxing to her sore body and calming to her sad heart. It was hard for her to realize that all of her feelings still radiated to Jason as his did to her, so when he appeared behind her on the edge of the tub, she wasn't really to surprised. She could feel him everywhere for the most part, as long as they weren't unconscious.

When he massaged her shoulders, silent tears continued to fall even as her shoulders relaxed at the gentle, caring touch. She listened to him, her head turned slightly to the side to catch what he was going to say as he kissed her neck. What was it that hurt him the most and what could she do to make his pain stop? When she heard that it was, in fact, her own ignorance and pain that caused him pain, Ziva felt anger towards herself even as he traced the scars along her back. When he had finished, she leaned her head back onto his chest as he still massaged her shoulders and smiled up at him. Ziva felt so privileged to have such a wonderful husband as him and made sure to radiate those feelings towards him, knowing that their bond was precious and feelings would be felt more acutely instead of trying to explain them in useless words.

After he kissed her once more, she felt an odd sensation in her mind when he said that he would leave Shini there. To her it meant that he was going to return and it always gave her that sensation. It was probably comfort she mused more often than not.

"Thank you Jason," she said as she looked up at him. "Thank you for everything." She said as he walked out of the room, leaving Shini there with her.

Ziva looked at the bird and smiled at him. He had always amused her in odd little ways from him annoying Jason, to making her laugh, to his loud caw. "Oh Shini." she said happily as she allowed herself to stay in the tub far longer than she had expected.

Minutes flew by for her and when she looked at the clock, she had another ten minutes to get ready. She jumped out of the bathtub and transformed into a cat inside of a shower. While in there, she shook her fur out which made it fluff, but once transformed back into her human body, she was able to dry her hair after slipping on this dress. It fit her nicely while showing her curves, but covering everything down to her knees. The dress was lightweight and comfortable as well as somehow warm.

After her hair was dry, Ziva let it stay down in its long deep purple waves and fluffed it up a bit. She decided against any makeup other than some mascara and looked at herself in the full length mirror on the closet. "Good." she said with a smile just in time to hear a knock on the door. She looked through the peep hole and became the agent yet again.

As she opened the door, the man delivering the food first thought he had the wrong room. "No. Fish and pizza?" she asked and when he nodded, she told him to place the food on the counter and went over to Jason's room and pounded hard on the door. "Hurry up! We have work to do!" she shouted at him adding a slight yowl to her words to emphasize her faked hatred towards him. "I can't believe they make me work with him." she said and tipped the man healthily before she turned around and slammed the door in his face. With her ear pressed against the door, she made sure that he was gone and sat at the kitchen counter looking at the door, waiting for Jason to hurry up and come in. Her legs were crossed as normal, with her hands placed on her ankles. Her hair still stood out in odd straight strands on either side of her head, giving her a feline look even as she was still a human.

Edited by LoveLost

Jason lay in the tub, soaking in the soothing warmth of the hot water. Trying, as he had been for a long time, to put into words how he felt about Ziva. He had tried to tell her just now, but it had only made her angry at herself for being who she was, for having issues that were created for her by her terrible past. None of it was her fault, he hadn't meant to imply that it was. But that's how it had come across and he had felt her twinge of anger at herself.

"Oh Ziva what am I going to do... besides talk to myself like I'm crazy that is..." he sighed, closing his eyes again. Her self hate and insecurity, her inability to trust others fully, that was what hurt him the most, that it wasn't different with him... not completely. He hadn't yet gotten past every barrier she had, he hadn't found the true her just yet, but the closer he got to the center of her soul the easier it was to hear her crying. She was still alone in there, and that broke his heart.

in sickness and health, in joy and sorrow, in pain and pleasure, in hope and through despair, before God and man I vow, to never leave you or forsake you in all that life may bring our way, until death do us part... He sighed, shaking his head to clear it he pulled the plug and stepped out of the bath, quickly toweling himself off and slipping into a new set of clothes.

It wasn't long before he heard the man show up. Five minutes later and he was sure he had gone. Exiting his room he crossed the hall and entered Ziva's his stomach growling at the smell of the pizza, and even the fish sounded good after what he'd been fed for the past two weeks.

He smiled at her and sat down on the bed next to her, pulling the pizza box over to his side and tossing Shini a pepperoni.

For a few moments they ate in silence, before he spoke again. "I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't mean to make it seem like your fault." He held up a hand to keep her from interjecting anything. "I'll love you and be here for you, through this, for as long as it takes. I know you can't just turn these things off Ziva and I don't blame you for it. But I don't want you to hold it all inside either. It's alright to be honest about it. I'm asking to be there to work through this with you, I'm not asking you to fix yourself. We're both broken people. the pieces are easier to pick up when we turn on the lights and help each other pick them up."

Edited by Rakashua

Ziva jumped from the counter to the bed, landing as a cat so as to avoid any loud noise. In a moment, she was back to her human form with her legs crossed and hands on her ankles again as she looked at the fish hungrily. There really was an animal quality about her that was part of her darker side, the side that SHIELD had grown for themselves. The food smelled delicious and she ate hungrily, but as mannerly as she could. Those several years before SHIELD were still within her mind and body, but she was working at coming out of the dark hole.

When Jason said that he hadn't meant for things to come across the way that they did, she almost groaned at knowing that he felt everything she did. It was a blessing and a curse to the both of them. He went on telling her that she could rely on someone which was still a new thing for her as well. "Jason, thank you." she said and looked up from her fish, which, now that she was almost overly full, was done and passed to Shini. "You know that this is still hard for me...you know more about me and more of me than anyone else in this world and I the same for you. I know it's been a year, but getting used to having someone," she held his hand and laced her fingers between his, "who knows me like that, is still weird." after shrugging her shoulders, Ziva leaned her head gently on Jason's shoulder and took a deep breath. "But the same goes for you mister. I can feel the pain that you have every morning when you wake up and feel the tazer... as well as your pain for me, for your past...all of it." a gentle tear slipped down her cheek, "but I want to be able to feel that connection with you for forever." she said and looked up at him, her left and slightly longer fang sticking out just a bit. "We made a promise and vow to each other and the best is yet to come."

With that, Ziva encircled her arms around the arm of the shoulder that she was leaning on and purred quietly, enjoying having him near her.

((*pokes L²* what about Nick?

Riley

"Yay," Riley said in reply happily as she went over to him and kissed him while she wrapped her arms around his neck. After a few minutes she pulled away and looked into his eyes saying with a smile on her face while her eyes sparkled, "You make me so happy and Moira's going to make you some new hands." She kissed him lightly on the lips again before walking out of the infirmary while sending a thought to him, I'll be outside watching the clouds pass by. You know where to find me if you need me for anything. Shortly after she sent that thought to him, she made it outside and walked over to a hill to lay down and watch the clouds pass by.

you don't have to have him reply to this one but you can if you want:

Riley

After a few minutes of looking up at the clouds and using her imagination in order to make shapes out to them, Riley went back inside of the base and went to her room to read for a bit. She enjoyed watching the clouds pass by but she also didn't want someone to find out where they were by looking through a spyglass or something and see her, laying there in the open. Once she had made it to her room, she went over to the bookshelf, got a book from one of her favorite series off of it, went over to her bed, and started to read the book as she was sprawled out on it with her face in the direction of the door. As she read, she hummed a bit, and wondered what Nick was up to if anything. She stopped humming after a few minutes and just continued to read on her bed.

)) Edited by Dragonpelt

((sorry dear, it's just sometimes hard to post without direct interaction))

Nicandro

Nic looked around at the others and knew that they would be safe there and decided to walk back to his room to lay back down. It had been a hard day, and there would be another tomorrow without a doubt. As he walked back there, and after at least an hour, he heard Riley humming and found himself just listening as she did so. How could he afford a dinner for her? After a few minutes, she stopped and he walked into her room and sat down on her bed. "Hey." he said with a smile as he looked at the book. "Watcha readin?"

Jason finished off the pizza while Ziva spoke. It was true, the connection was still strange to him as well. And he still didn't understand how it happened that way in the first place, by now it didn't really matter. He couldn't wait for the days when they would be free of SHIELD and free of all the negatives that went along with it. Sharing emotions was great, but when so much of the time they were of sadness and pain... it drained both of them, but it made the happy ones all that more delicious.

He pulled her in against his chest as she began to purr, tossing the pizza box onto the floor for Shini to pick through and pulling the blankets over them both, too tired to strip down to something more comfortable he was satisfied just feeling the vibrations of her body as she purred into his chest.

He wrapped an arm around her and laid back against the pillows. "The best will come, I promise. There's just a little more darkness before we're out of the tunnel. And even if we never make it, you are still worth it all to me."

His free hand roamed through the fur on the top of her head. before sliding down her body to find her own hand and lock fingers with her. He could feel how secure she felt just then, and it made him happy to know she felt safe, protected, and loved.

With a few more moments of consciousness he did what he always did before falling asleep when they were together and safe. I'm imagining a log cabin, way up in the mountains, white as snow, with smoke coming out of the chimney At this close proximity he knew the image bled over from his mind into hers allowing them to share it. I'm chopping wood out back, you're walking up the stone pathway dragging a deer from your most recent hunt. It's quiet, you can hear the birds in the trees singing about spring to come. The squirrels are gathering their nuts and berries. The stream is flowing slowly down the mountain in the background. There's no machinery to be heard, no cars running, no electric lights, no whine of jet engines, just the sounds of the forest, my axe, and your feet in the snow. Then you hear shrieks of laughter and two children run out from under the porch to ambush you and your kill. I laugh as the three of you roll around in the snow, and then I join in until all of us are exhausted and happy. Then we just lie there for a while, staring up at the clouds, and enjoying the peaceful freedom we finally found. Jason leaned down and kissed the top of Ziva's forehead. "sweet dreams my love. sweet dreams of freedom."

Edited by Rakashua

((it's fine and the first one as Riley, the quoted post above the second one, was direct contact))

Riley

"Hi and I'm reading a good book," Riley said in reply as she turned her head to smile a bit at him. "It's called The Frog Princess." She then turned her attention back to the book as she said, "You know my birthday is next week and you don't have to take me to a restaurant in the city. You could always make a dinner for me here and surprise me with what type it is; you know how much I love surprises." She looked up at him again with the smile still on her face before going back to read the page that she had been reading before.

Edited by SkySong278

Nicandro

Nic layed down beside Riley knowing that she was forgiving about these kinds of things, but he did admit that he had to get her to her birthday party that he had planned with her human friends. It was going to be a blast for her and he knew that she was going to enjoy it, but they had to have something all to themselves.

"I know Riles.....I just want to give you something special....kinda like our first date. With the gems, and the roses...something like that." he said revealing that he still remembered that day.

Moira

Moira had been working on the hands for quite some time now and she was starting to get a headache from the stress of making Nicandro's hands perfect. Her andriods were working with her and trying to provide new formulas, but even they weren't working with the metal composition. But when she placed a radioactive metal with the normal metal that she used, she found that she could channel her plant abilities through the metal. The radioactivity would be dangerous though for all of them so now she had to figure out how to deactivate it. Another portion of time flew by her and she figured it out. The metal was now safe to handle and to be close to the bloodstream, but they would still wear down at an accelerated rate, but without rusting, or needing constant repair.

Ziva Pride

Ziva wasn't surprised when Jason pulled her closer to him, in fact she enjoyed being close to him. How could she not when he was her husband and she his wife? She could feel his muscles flex as he threw the box to the floor and heard it hit the ground. Shini was going to be happy for at least an hour or so since he would try to pick every scrap out of the box and off of the plate.

Jason leaned back and she continued to purr as she cuddled close to him and he layed down on the pillows. The bed was absolutely wonderful to her. Soft, cushy, warm and filled with unecessary pillows. It was a dream that would last them for a time before they had to get back to work, before they had to continue on with life.

Her fingers twined gracefully through his and for this time, she felt superbly protected and filled with a warm love that could rival the ages for such a broken and torn heart. "We are worth it Jason." she said meaning that the two of them, as one by marriage, were worth it. The time that they put into each other's lives, the time spent trying to get rid of that last mission, the time, the effort, the joy, the love, the saddness. All of it was worth it to her.

Her purr started to fade slightly as she began to fall asleep, but before she could, Jason shared a wonderful, beautiful thought with her. He was in the forest chopping wood, and she was with a recent kill that she had made. Everything was white with snow and they were bundled up to keep warm. In the background she heard the delighted squeal of children and almost felt them run into her and the three of them start playing. Jason's voice was heard as the last image ran through her mind of him joining in on the playing and all of them staring up at the cotton clouds. "Sweet dreams my love. Sweet dreams of freedom." "And of you." she whispered as she finally slipped off into a much needed rest.

Riley

Riley looked over at him after he laid on the bed beside her and asked with a happy sigh, "Why are you so perfect?" She was even happier when she heard that he remembered their first date. "I remember it too," she said as she continued to look into his eyes. "Everything was so beautiful but I don't want you to do anything that would make you feel drained and tired." She then set her book aside after putting the bookmark in there to mark her page before turning back to him and saying as she studied his face a bit more, "You still look a bit tired."

Edited by Dragonpelt

Nicandro

Nic smiled at Riley and hugged her close to him and kissed the top of her head. "Riley, I'm not perfect, nor will I ever be perfect. I just worry about your happiness." He said and looked up at the roof wondering if this war would ever end and why did he still have that bad feeling down in the pit of his stomach? He didn't care, but now he was with Riley and that made him happy.

"I'm still tired...my abilities aren't getting any better, nor are they getting any worse. It's almost as if I have hit a rock wall, no pun intended, and i can't get past it."

After Elyon rang the bell she waited for a little longer than she would have liked. The was a rake next to the door and she focused on it while she tried to listen for any signs of life, but all she could hear was some bird in the large trees sheltering the house and garden for view.

Wondering if anyone was home Elyon reached out for the door handle, but before she could try turning it the door blasted open and sent her and half the porch flying backwards. Elyon rolled to her feet the moment she landed and withdrew both her pistols. The owner of the house and her target was running across the garden towards her, seeming to grow larger with every step.

Opening fire Elyon shot him several times, but the man seemed to have some energy absorbing armour on. He had known she was coming. The man was now a dark shade of red and he took a swing at her with one thick fist. Elyon rolled to the side to dodge it but had to dive forward to avoid his second attempt to hit her. Instead he hit the lone tree in his garden and smacked a fair chunk of truck away, showering Elyon with splinters of wood. As he turned to face her Elyon discarded her pistols and grabbed at the rake that had been flung across the garden with her.

As her target punched out at her again Elyon swung the rake to meet his oncoming fist. The man grabbed hold of it and tried to yank the rake away, but Elyon held on and was dragged off her feet. For a moment they looked at each as Elyon dangled a foot off the ground but then she dropped to the grass as the man yelped in pain and tried to throw the rake aside. To his confusion the rake stayed stuck to his hand. Looking carefully at his he noticed that the rake’s long wooden pole was sticking out through his fingers, fusing them together.

The shock of the bizarre sight threw him of and Elyon was able to quickly get round to his side and slam him up against what was left of the tree. He tried to hit her with his rake free hand but Elyon grabbed hold of his wrist and phased it into the tree. Now half merged with both a rake and a tree the man was trapped in a half lying position. He brought his mutilated hand round to try and hit Elyon with the end of the rack, which allowed her to grab hold of the handle and phase it free.

Now armed with the rake and her target trapped Elyon raised her impromptu weapon and struck him in the face. It took a few blows, but eventually the man stopped moving and lay still. Just to make sure Elyon pulled off his energy absorbing armour and retrieved her pistols. She had shot him twice in the chest when she heard the voice of her handler in her ear.

“Everything alright Elyon?”

“David Morrison has been terminated” she replied.

“It sounds like he took some terminating.”

“Affirmative. He was wearing armour.”

There was a silence which Elyon knew was her handler speaking to their superior. When his voice returned he sounded annoyed.

“Check the house. See if he had been in contact with anyone.”

“Affirmative.”

Elyon stepped over the corpse and made her way to where the door had been. A proper search would take some time.

Riley

"You're perfect to me," Riley said in reply to the first sentence of his first statement as she rested her head on his left shoulder a bit when he pulled her closer to his side to hug her. "I am happy so you don't have to worry about that," she said in reply to the second sentence of his first statement about him being worried about her happiness. She then listened to everything that he said last about him being tired and about his abilities and said in reply, "Then you should get some sleep so that you can be fully energized again. I'm sure you'll figure out how to control your metal and earth abilities a bit more but for now, sleep. I'll sleep beside you if you think that it would help."

((Finally done with the busy week. Major apologies, real life sucked the energy out of me))

~Com~

Com had followed Nicandro to where coffee was being served. He was deep in thought, quite curious about this new stronghold of mutants. Would they last? He wasn't sure. He certainly intended to help them if and when possible. They cared for each other and so far were quite serious; if they couldn't hold together, no mutant could. There was noise, then children, and Com was quite shocked to find out that the 'children' were actually androids like AAUs, though they seemed to be quite capable of high emotions. He stood silently as various people interacted. The young andriod Ichigo--Com found the name vaguely familiar--circled Com, and Com didn't move.

"Maybe you should come with us huh? You helped Moira, actually you touched her and you haven't even met the crew yet."

"I didn't know there was a crew," Com responded with interest. However, the young android soon became interested in others and Com was left watching him. "Master Com, I believe that since you did not want any coffee, that you may enjoy seeing my Mistresses lab." AAUS said as he followed the scurrying little androids. Com nodded and was about to agree when a beeping resounded on his wrist. He looked down at it, quite surprised, and then saw a symbol flash on it... a symbol that reminded him of a very important task he had...

"Oh, shoot!" Com looked around quickly, but most everyone had scattered. He saw Sophira still in the kitchen with Siren and Maya, and he stepped towards them. "Siren, I have to leave. If you see Nicandro, please tell him something important came up. Thanks!" Come turned, but then paused. "And tell Moira thank you. And remind her that it might be best for her to return to the Nethofelshi mansion so they don't think she disappeared." With that Com darted towards the exit, holding his arm carefully as he ran. It hurt and he was tired, but he had to get home; he had some 'babysitting' to do. He got to the exit and saw the girl from earlier already attempting to exit. "Here, you turn this lever to open it manually," he said as he quickly cranked a lever.

When the girl had exited or moved aside, Com quickly exited as well and moved to the edge of the island. Time to get home...

~~~~Some Time Later~~~~

Through various means Com had arrived back at the mainland, snuck to the Nethofelshi forest, entered one of his fake trees, changed into Asashi clothing and managed to stumble over to the elevator hidden in his backyard. He was wearing a longsleeved shirt to cover the wound on his left arm. He entered the elevator. "Asashi's room, Code Computer." --Voice confirmed. Welcome, Master Asashi.--

Asashi dearly hoped William had made it safely in. No matter what, he was not going to let anything happen to the kid. He had made a promise, and he didn't intend to break it. The elevator arrived at its destination and the door opened. Asashi let out a breath of relief when he saw that not only was his room intact, but William was just fine and his wolf-like companion was there. "William! I am SO sorry it took so long for me to get home! You wouldn't believe the trouble I ran into!" Asashi smiled for William's sake, knowing the child saw him as a big-brother figure. "Hey, check out this." Asashi was about to roll up his sleeve when he suddenly heard a knock at the door and recognized Moira's voice. Panic ran through him.

She's back already?! That means AAUs has been in here and seen William... and the wolf! Gotta think fast...

Asashi rushed over to Will and whispered, "Close your eyes, don't say anything and pretend you're asleep or about to go asleep. No questions." He then sighed and walked towards the door, then opened it. ((assuming AAUs and Renji hid out of sight))

Asashi smiled politely at Moira. "Hello," he said quietly. He looked quite tired, though not half as bad as Nicandro had looked. Inwardly he was really in a rather foul mood, as things hadn't been turning out well all day and he still had a speech or paper or something to give or write for his father. If I'm right and AAUs DID enter, then he's seen William's eyes. At the very least Moira will think that Asashi has a mutant cousin he's keeping a secret. In all reality, that's fine. "Sorry, my cousin and his Tamaskan are here for the day and I've been trying to get him to rest. I hope you're not allergic; Tamaskans can get pretty furry. Can I help you?" Asashi didn't leave much room for Moira to look past him, though he didn't cover it so much that he would seem suspicious.

Not now, Moira... later, but not now. You can't know now, because it would be dangerous for everyone...

((I gotta go, math calls. I'll edit this as the others asap or post another post))

((Last sentences edited because I ninjad LL))

Edited by LadyNatasha

Nicandro

Nicandro was very happy that Riley was happy. It was what he had worked for for so long and it seemed that he had achieved that. "I'm glad you're happy, and yeah I am...anyways, it's about time to go to bed." he said and smiled down at Riley then kissed her softly on the top of her head. "I'd like that." he said and leaned back against the pillows enjoying the two of them being so close and so near each other when they hadn't been for a bit because of work. Luckily today was an off day for him and he had been able to stay with her. It had been a long, long day and since it was, he fell asleep quickly.

((Now for a VERY lengthy Moira post. You don't have to read it, but it is being posted smile.gif

Rakashua and DP do need to read though!))

Moira

Moira looked around trying to find something to wrap the box that held Nicandro's new hands. WHen she couldn't find anything Renji rolled his eyes and pointed to Moira's hands. "Hmm, I wonder what the heck wrapping paper is made out of?" he said in a way that would make Moira feel very stupid which she did. "I should power you down." she said angrily and threatened to as she raised her hands, but instead, paper came from her hand. It wasn't really paper though, it was more like a thick canvas with a single red flower on it that acted like a name tag. On the back she grew the words "From: Moira, To: Nicandro and Riley". With a smile she sat the box on the counter and started on her next project, a bracelet that would make her powers hold longer than they would normally.

It took her some time to figure out the right balance of electric pulses as well as materials to use, but after an hour or so, the bracelet was ready and she tried it on. It took her a second, but he abilities activated and she released the morphing ability completely and when she looked in a mirror that Nerissa provided she smiled triumphantly. The electric pulses were to quick for anyone to notice and for her to feel. The shock was sent to the part of her mind that used the morphing ability and kept it activated. "Perfect." she muttered to herself then looked at her andriods. "Ya'll need some transformations......Ichigo I can't take you anywhere unless you decide to allow me to change you to a house cat." she said and then glared at Nerissa who laughed.

"A wimpy little cat that vibrates?" he said angrily then sighed. To stay near her, he would have to do that, but he thought again and shook his head. "Take Aaus and Renji with you. Nerissa and I can hold the fort here to keep everyone safe...especially with that baby around." he said and watched Moira as she nodded with a proud smile. "Okay then. Aaus, Renji, you two are coming with me." she said and changed back into her uniform. "I am going to have to change the materials on this one...." she said. Moira didn't have enough time to redesign her outfit so it was going to ware quickly instead of slowly over time.

"Good bye." she said to her andriods and to those in the kitchen. She took the box that she had wrapped with her and placed it just outside of Riley's room. Within the box was a new pair of metal hands for Nicandro as well as a new pair of earrings, a necklace and a bracelet for Riley with a life flower on each of them that fit in the the design. There was a note attached the small packet that held the jewelry which stated:

Riley,

I know that it is really early for your birthday and all, but I don't know what is going to happy between now and your birthday and you know how I hate being late.

Happy Birthday Girl!

Moira Fain

After leaving the complex with a little lizard on her shoulder and a small red bird in the air above her, Moira made her way quickly to the Nethofelshi mansion in the pouring, soaking rain. The intensity of the rain made it easy for her as she climbed back into her bedroom and listened for a moment. Her room was near Asashi's and for some reason, there was a german accent in the the other room along with a little boy's voice. "What the?" she said loud enough that hopefully they would hear. She changed quickly, activated her abilities dried off as best she could before walking outside of her door and going to Asashi's. She almost tripped over a platter that had been placed in front of her door with both a vegetarian and meat lovers meal on it just in case she was either way. Asashi's room had the same thing in front of it....but the food had not been touched.

Moira moved her platter into her room and knocked on the door. "Asashi?" she called softly, then sent Aaus in and he came scuttling back out quickly. "Assessment: Wolf.....BIG wolf....and a boy." he said and Moira looked at Renji who was on her other shoulder. "What do we do?" she asked them.

Riley

Riley just smiled at him when she heard everything that he said before kissing her softly on the head and leaning back against the pillows. She snuggled up to him by resting her head on his left shoulder and having her right arm be flung across his chest as she also fell asleep quickly. She hadn't had many good nights of sleep so she was pretty tired. As she slept, she thought that she heard something being placed outside of her door but ignored it for now. She couldn't help but feel a bit worried when she felt a sense of worry start to creep up from the pit of her stomach but she ignored that as well as she slept.

Moira

Moira didn't jump when Asashi opened the door. Instead she just stared at him....hard. The shape of his chin looked familiar...very very familiar and he seemed unsure about something at least in his eyes. Moira didn't like it and she didn't like the fact that she had heard two voices in the room that was far deeper than Asashi's voice. "Oh really?" she said obviously not buying what he was saying in any way. "And yeah you can help. You can start by not lying." she said after making sure no one else was on the floor. She then decided to try something. Her eyes closed for a moment and she searched the radio waves of the cameras and any listening equipment and quickly shut them down but made it seem as if they were still running. After doing so, she looked up at Asashi suddenly angry about what was going on. "Your face is familiar, and not just because I saw you earlier today." she said and then slipped off the bracelet and knew that if it was Com that she was indeed talking to, he wouldn't be surprised at her appearance.

Her hair slowly started to lengthen and turn to a bright red and her eyes changed from blue to green. Her eyes never left his wondering if this who she thought it was. With Aaus now in clear view on her shoulder and Renji on the other, all she had to do was wait. If he tried to call his guards she would put him to sleep with a highly concentrated form of Valerian and lock him in his room. She had decided what to do, and nothing would stop her not even the nervous clearing of Renji's throat.

((Moira ain't happy....at all....))

((and no worries about the ninja smile.gif ))

William and the Wolf

The wolf was roused the moment that Aaus entered the room. The small... thing, didn't give off much of a scent at all, except... oil?

The black wolf raised its hackles and growled low in its throat, and was about to lunch at the... thing, when Com came in through the window. Distracted, the wolf didn't notice where the thing disappeared to. Temporarily seeing Com as a more potential threat, he quickly rushed over to him and scented him up and down, making sure it was the same man from before.

The wolf waited by the bed, William was still fast asleep even through all of this, he had been dead tired. But as Com and Moira raised their voices a bit, he started rubbing his eyes and waking up.

The wolf pushed his way past Com and opened the doorway further in doing so as soon as it became apparent that this other human was not buying his story. Deciding she must be at a weak point while transforming however she was doing, he was about to lung at her, in fact he crouched down to do so but a small voice from inside the room stopped him.

"Down!" William yawned rolling out of bed, just in time apparently to keep someone from being mauled. Willian then noticed Com in the doorway.

"Commy!" He called out, rushing over to him and hugging him around one leg. Completely oblivious to the fact that "Com" was a secret identity thing... as far as William was concerned... it was just his name.

Jason

Jason's alarm went off, it was a silent alarm, that is to say, Jason couldn't hear it. No human could. And since he'd adjusted it, even Ziva didn't detect it's high pitch. It worked fairly simply though, it drove Shini nuts... who in turn repeatedly pecked at Jason until he woke up to shut it off.

"ow! ow!" Jason quickly withdrew his wrist and turned off the alarm. Blinking sleep out of his eyes he shooed the bird away. It was a small price to pay for not giving away his position every time his alarm went off.

Jason squeezed Ziva's shoulder gently, "time to get up love, busy day ahead of us."

He moved the covers off of himself and slipped to the side of the bed, glad that he was already fully dressed, even if his suit had acquired a few new wrinkles. Rubbing a little more sleep out of his eyes he pulled out the tablet that had all the information regarding the mission on it. He'd briefly reviewed it before, now he began committing everything to memory. They would have to destroy it before they left, just encase.

The mission files included a possible starting point. A small shop in Boston where an informant had said a mutant worked at. There weren't any specifics but anything was better than nothing. The mutant would more than likely have some useful information they could drag out of him.

Jason moved back over to Ziva and rubbed the furr on top her head affectionately, "sleep well? You must have, it just occurred to me that we just slept twelve hours, that's as much sleep as we had all of the last two weeks put together. I'm starting to feel lazy already.... and I think I could get used to it." He grinned, "the company is infinitely better."

Edited by Rakashua

((lol and now Will sealed the deal... and Asashi ain't happy...))

((edit: yes, "Everyone who knew Com was died..."))

~Asashi~

She wasn't buying it. Asashi felt cold silver dancein his stomach. No. You can't know now. Moira! Why do you have to be so curious and stubborn?! If only you knew how bad it is for you to know...

"Oh really? And yeah you can help. You can start by not lying." Asashi paused as Asashi would, just staring at her as though he wasn't quite sure what she had said, her Irish accent being thick and all. "Your face is familiar, and not just because I saw you earlier today." And just like that, she slipped off her bracelet and began to change. Asashi's shock was actually real, for he hadn't expected her to be so forward or so... grumpy? But this was Moira they were talking about. Asashi was talking about. Asashi was thinking about. He heard a grow and was almost glad, not planning to stop the canine from attacking, but then the worst thing possible happened to Asashi; Will woke up. Every hope of keeping his identity a secret left Asashi like water down a sink as the boy yelled "Down!"

No! Not now, it's too soon! Asashi turned to look behind him, his face almost as horrified as it had been when the cadaver had fallen from the ceiling in the burning building...

"Commy!" And that was it. William had barely reached Asashi's leg when Asashi had a gun out and pointed at Moira. It was small and had no technology to manipulate, but it wasn't meant to shoot anyways. There was only one thing that could make Asashi shoot a person, and that was if they decided to attack Will.

Asashi's look was dark and his stance steady. "Leave, now. I'll cover for you." With that, he slammed his door shut, fully expecting Moira to burst through it or something of the equivalent. She knew who he was now--maybe she had known earlier and was just angry that he hadn't told her, but he knew that for her own sake she shouldn't know. He knew she had a lot of powers, but he was prepared to retaliate with his own. It was too soon, and she had just endangered her life more than she ever could have by entering the Nethofelshi mansion. Everyone who knew who Com was dead, everyone except for Joe and Will, and that was only because Asashi's father hadn't seen them. His father was always watching, always ready. Asashi didn't move from where he was; Will was still hugging his leg. Suddenly his phone rang.

~If Moira somehow opens the door, Asashi will be standing there still holding the gun but it would be pointed at the ground. His right hand wound be on Will's head, and he would still be glaring at Moira. The phone would still be ringing; Asashi's father is on the other end.

~If Moira does not immediately open the door, Asashi stands there a moment before finally reaching down to his phone and taking it out of his pocket. If she still doesn't enter, he answers it...

~If Moira uses her powers to in any way attack Asashi or Asashi's weapon: Asashi would allow her to attack/dispose of the weapon, but Asashi would leap away from any attack or restraint aimed at him or Will. His main goal seems to be to protect Will from harm.

Edited by LadyNatasha

((Muwahahahaaahahaha! *cough cough* Sorry, but this is hilarious and Moira is miffed ... when is she not?))

Moira - Night Path

Moira smirked darkly as Asashi seemed to be surprised and was surprised herself when a wolf growled at the door and she suddenly wished that she had Nerissa with her. However, she had nothing to worry about when Will woke up and told the dog not to attack. This was getting better and better and she know knew who Asashi was. Com. "Knew it." she muttered and then held her hands up as Asashi held a gun up to her.

"What do you think you're doing?" she said harshly and was interrupted when he told her to leave....but like h*ll that was going to happen. She stopped for a moment her anger rising which was being fed off of by Renji and Aaus. "You know what to do Aaus." Moira stated and the small lizard grew to his android form and opened the door without damaging it. "Good." she said and looked at Asashi. "You may want to answer that." she said keeping her temper down. She knew when things had to be quiet and when she could scream her head off at him, but for now, that wasn't possible. She would definitely have to do it later.

"And put the gun away. I can't control machinery, but that's why I made protection." she said and sat down on his bed only to jump up at it being entirely wet. Renji laughed at her now that her rear was totally wet and all she did was glare and he flew to Asashi's bathroom and grabbed a new pair of sheets and some towels. While he and Aaus took care of the bed, Moira looked at Asashi while sitting on one of the chairs in his room...more like his personal apartment. "Now, knowing me, I won't harm you or the kid...as if I could. Hurry up and answer the phone, it's your dad." she said and smiled at Will then noticed who he looked like.

Ziva - Faline

Ziva had been sleeping happily enjoying the comfort of a warm bed and zero torture to wake up to. However, she did start to wake up at the sound of Jason complaining about Shini pecking him. He leaned over and squeezed her shoulder making her smile. Such pleasant feelings of joy and happiness radiated from him that it alone started to wake her up. Ziva rolled over to face him with a bright smile on her face. "Good morning!" Came a cheerful voice.

Ziva's voice was already slightly deep for a woman so when she said goodmorning, her voice was slightly higher pitched. "Twelve hours? Are you serious?" she asked him then chuckled as she sat up and stretched every muscle then yawned in a feline way. "I can agree that the company is much, much better." she said and gave him a peck on the lips before she walked into the bathroom. Luckily for her, her dress was a new kind of t-shirt dress that didn't wrinkle too terribly much. However, now she had to look the part that she normally did and pulled the dress down a little bit more so that it covered more of her knees, but revealed more on the top. She placed a belt around her waist that was a tiger print belt with a bronze belt buckle.

It took her a moment to do her makeup, but when she was done, all it did was accent the natural beauty that she had and lengthen her eyelashes a lot. She walked out of the bathroom and smiled at Jason, something she could never stop doing and even still blushed when she looked at him when they were alone together. From her suitcase, she pulled out a pair of tights and highheels since it was a slightly chilly day. The tights looked like they were made out of black lace and the shoes were instead a pair of high boots.

"Ready to get down to business." she said and looked at Jason hating that they were still working and did have to be conscious of time otherwise they would have problems with SHIELD. Their two best agents over time had been Elyon and herself. They both had the highest kill rates and the fastest kill or capture time.

Edited by LoveLost