dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

I just picked up this little guy from the AP. Anyone want?

Grab.

Fair Skies,

Faerie

Edited by Faerie_fyre

I just picked up this little guy from the AP. Anyone want?

Grab.

Fair Skies,

Faerie

I got it! Thanks so much; I was looking for a female line Tinselkin recently so this is great. smile.gif

Have this gorgeous Terrae Tinselkin up for adoption:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/qR4l6

And also this adorable White Tinselkin:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/aUcHg

Please name them, don´t kill them!

TERRAE:

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

WHITE:

I would claim both of them in a heartbeat, but I'm currently scroll locked >.< Plus, I just realised that I have a sibling of the white one...

My two Nocturnes refused this week, I'm sorry Wiz, you'll need to wait for another week sad.gif I'll send a PM too.

I have three Kins this evening.

The first is this earth egg. It's from Arboriel Morchaint's line. Earth Egg Adoption.

The second is a white egg. It is kin from booo's line. White Egg Adoption

The third is this fog/gray egg. It's from Patxaran's line. Although it is a long line, all the ancestors are named. Earth Egg Adoption.

Please name the little ones! (I'm happy to help out with names if you're stuck ^^)

Edited by Coyote

The first is this earth egg. It's from Arboriel Morchaint's line. Earth Egg Adoption.

The third is this fog/gray egg. It's from Patxaran's line. Although it is a long line, all the ancestors are named. Earth Egg Adoption.

Please name the little ones! (I'm happy to help out with names if you're stuck ^^)

I took the Earth and White ones, they're soooo pretty!! Thank you so much! smile.gif

I need to keep track of this thread wink.gif

I think I like tinselkins more than Tinsels laugh.gif (Probably because I never won the christmas thingies rolleyes.gif)

From 2 pairs I found in the AP, I was able to breed this wub.gif

I'll be sure to post when they successfully breed again happy.gif

~

*OMG 3:43 am! Must go to bed for class later on*

This is what I get for forgetting to put my eggs in the ER dry.gif The Earth really is pretty, and I might have been able to use the White for one of my lineages, but it's OK, I'll just stalk this thread more xd.png

I need to keep track of this thread wink.gif

I think I like tinselkins more than Tinsels laugh.gif (Probably because I never won the christmas thingies rolleyes.gif)

From 2 pairs I found in the AP, I was able to breed this wub.gif

I'll be sure to post when they successfully breed again happy.gif

~

*OMG 3:43 am! Must go to bed for class later on*

Same here happy.gif Though I will get around to trying to get all the Tinsel lines. One day... ohmy.gif That's beautiful! Would it be possible for me to request a sibling? (Or I could just constantly stalk this thread for your post. Shouldn't be too hard, since I already stalk this thread a lot xd.png)

Just found yesterday this beautiful Tinselkin with Zombie in lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/2pFhd  biggrin.gif

Congrats!

wink.gif What an amazing find.

Good thing that was a successful turn ohmy.gif

~

That reminds me, I found this Tinselkin a few months ago. I named him that to reference Penk laugh.gif

I took it, will name it and keep it smile.gif I'll try breeding a good mate for it biggrin.gif Thank you so much!

A rather uncommon tinselkin. Silver x Waterhorse. Claim it?

All these awesome tinselkins! It's at times like these where I wish I wasn't egg locked from BBWs sad.gif Thread stalking time!

That reminds me, I found this Tinselkin a few months ago. I named him that to reference Penk laugh.gif

Ooh, reminds me of a Tinselkin I found some time ago, here. She's also from Penk, with a mix of pink-ish CB mates down the line biggrin.gif I named her in reference to Penk too! xd.png

I have a rather specific request...

if it is possible, could anyone breed a terrae unrelated to, but with the same lineage as this?

I'm trying to build a mate for this and all I'm lacking now is the female half. tongue.gif

I could breed anything on my scroll in return.

I have a rather specific request...

if it is possible, could anyone breed a terrae unrelated to, but with the same lineage as this?

I'm trying to build a mate for this and all I'm lacking now is the female half. tongue.gif

I could breed anything on my scroll in return.

Do you specificly need a goldkin? I have a Tanothkin with the lineage you need, but it's a bronze line, not a gold one...

user posted image x Silver tinsel

Very pretty line out of Inextrica, a bit on the long side but clean. PM me if you would like it smile.gif

Do you specificly need a goldkin? I have a Tanothkin with the lineage you need, but it's a bronze line, not a gold one...

That could work. biggrin.gif

While I'd definitely prefer a gold tinselkin, they're similar enough I think...

Thank you. ^^

That could work. biggrin.gif

While I'd definitely prefer a gold tinselkin, they're similar enough I think...

Thank you. ^^

I hope you don't mind me asking, but which tinsel line is the male half from? Because if he isn't from Alexandria Aurelix, may I request a terrae from him and a sibling of fallen_leaf's Tanothkin to make a mate for this?

I'm sorry I can't help out in finding a Tinselkin for you, all my tinsels are high gen.

Oh wait, I could have stalked the AP for one... Oops... -facepalm- Sorry >.<

Hey there! ^^ Sorry I didn't answer before.

I actually tried to ask around for you if known owners of 3rd gen tins could help you with your quest. ^^ If nobody answered tomorrow, I'll give you mine, but as I'm sure you'd rather get an egg from a gold line... ^^ Tanothkin's going to mature on saturday, so there's still time if needed.