dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

Woo! Finally started the Tinselfail project I've been pondering for over a month now. XD If anyone's interested in taking a look, the link's in my signature. ^.^

Anyway, here's my latest egg from my Twisted Sun pair.

Claim, name, and love me! Gone!

I really need to make a spreadsheet for all my babies. @.@ It's hard to pick mates out when there's so many of them. I should be back with a couple new pairings by next week. :3

Also I feel super honored to see you doing something with the Tinselkin I gave you, Shadowwolf6! I'm glad you enjoy it and that lineage is gorgeous!

Edited by Chanilove

I can't hold onto it for too long, but just found this perfect Tinselkin in the AP. Is anyone interested? (Descended from Inextrica)

~ Released ~

Edited by DeathCry

user posted image White egg Perfect 6th gen White x Silver Tinsel stairway, booo lineage.

user posted image Trade for CB Moonstone egg or female influenced/gendered hatchie.

Make an offer on my egg!

Was taking too long...

Edited by Fullmetal_Angyl

Got a new list;

1. Havoc

2. Lullakai-Shi

Hello... Bad news; They refused this week! Next breeding is in one week exactly.

user posted image Sunsong 4th generation Sunsong stairway from Sunsong x Gold Tinsel. Gold Epica lineage. Beautiful, short lineage. Deserves to be bred.

Trade for user posted image OR user posted image

CB Moonstone or CB Daydream influencable egg or hatchie.

Moonstone hatchie must be female influenced/gendered and Daydream hatchie must be male influenced/gendered.

Edited by Fullmetal_Angyl

I just got a new egg from my Terrae x Royal Blue lines... Free to a new home! smile.gif

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I would love it if you posted here to tell me you picked it. smile.gif

I got it!

My Mother in Law grapped it for me, for I´m egglogged at the moment!

Thank you Fallen Leaf! This is such a wonderfull egg!!!

Here's a little egg from one of my newer pairs - a sixth gen harvest. As usual, please don't kill, bite or re-trade. And if you want to drop me a note to let me know you took it, that'd be great too. :3

Take me home?

Here's a little egg from one of my newer pairs - a sixth gen harvest. As usual, please don't kill, bite or re-trade. And if you want to drop me a note to let me know you took it, that'd be great too. :3

Take me home?

Hey! I took it! I'm gonna breed it with one of theirs.. It's inbred, but I kinda like the way they are the same up untill the second gen. If you don't want me to do this, just tell me.

Edited by Annezor

Hey! I took it! I'm gonna breed it with one of theirs.. It's inbred, but I kinda like the way they are the same up untill the second gen. If you don't want me to do this, just tell me.

Glad it found a nice home! And no, that's ok - I've purposely inbred dragons before, for a specific lineage project. So long as it's alive and loved, I don't tend to mind what people breed it with! happy.gif