dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

On a side note: Do you guys think they look nice together? Or should I attempt to create myself my own deadline tinsel as a mate?

I think that's beautiful. <3

Those look great together!! I would love an egg from them!!

Same here. But it would be a trio... Which is well, a rare... And I feel bad for requesting a rare, unless there's a way to repay you...?

Me, being the extremely fickle minded person I am, thinks that I will probably end up not breeding this nocturne to my deadline stone, so here's the link to anyone who wants it. Hopefully it'll make a nice mate for some other dragon. happy.gif

Please, no killing/abandoning/neglecting/biting/trading. Freezing and re-gifting allowed, and I would love to know who claims it smile.gif

Claimed! Good luck little eggy~

One more:

Moonstone Tinselkin from San Victorus anyone?

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Claimed~

Last one for today:

Terrae Tinselkin from Apollo and Gold Epica free to a good home!

Again, please, no killing/abandoning/neglecting/biting/trading. Freezing and re-gifting allowed, and I would love to know who claims it smile.gif

Gone~ Thanks happy.gif

Edited by Nicoleong9

My niece has a Tinselkin if anyone wants it:

user posted image

But before anyone takes it, you should know that she's started writing a story on her scroll, and if you take this little guy, she'll probably mention that he lives on your scroll, at some point. You have been warmed. xd.png

Transfer link

My niece has a Tinselkin if anyone wants it:

user posted image

But before anyone takes it, you should know that she's started writing a story on her scroll, and if you take this little guy, she'll probably mention that he lives on your scroll, at some point.  You have been warmed.  xd.png

Transfer link

Ooooh, shiny!

Thank your niece, and if it make a difference this little egg has joined a whole clan of tinselkins on my scroll. biggrin.gif

ETA: Holy cow, that's some project she's started blink.gif

Edited by Tawanda001

Ooooh, shiny!

Thank your niece, and if it make a difference this little egg has joined a whole clan of tinselkins on my scroll.  biggrin.gif

ETA: Holy cow, that's some project she's started  blink.gif

She'll be happy to know that it went to someone who truly loves Tinselkins. smile.gif

And yeah, I told her that if she gets enough hatchlings in the next 5 years to tell her whole story that I'd be hugely impressed. laugh.gif

This lovely Tinselkin from new Tinsel Vive la Vie is up for adoption.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/PdUCv

Please name it, no killing or experimenting, please!

New 2012 Tinsel? O.O -pounces, and stops mid-air, realising she doesn't have a mate for it.- >< I'll manage to find a mate for it sooner or later. Claimed the lovely, and will be influencing it shortly! biggrin.gif

I need to get my tinselkin addiction in check, it's getting seriously obsessive... Someone help? xd.png

Test breeding, so glad they didn't refuse happy.gif. I expected a balloon, but got this instead. Free to a good home!

And of course, as always, no killing, trading, abandoning, biting, neglecting. Freezing and re-gifting OK, and I would love to know where it went! smile.gif Somewhere out there, good luck little eggy~

Edited by Nicoleong9

I got a new breeding pair, I love the look they get together!

Yeah, baby biggrin.gif

Anyone interested?

Oh, almost forgot to mention. I won't be naming the father, because it fits his lineage.

Edited by Annezor

Yeah, baby biggrin.gif

Anyone interested?

Oh, almost forgot to mention. I won't be naming the father, because it fits his lineage.

The colours are soooo pretty~ wub.gif I would love a sibling. (When have I not? xd.png)

I am now officially a fan of you and your tinselkins, I just LOVE all your pairings. And I know this so does not help curb my Tinselkin addiction, but who cares? XP

Yeah, baby biggrin.gif

Anyone interested?

I would also love a sibling! Beautiful lineage wub.gif

Nicole, I sent you a PM.

Predator, I'll send you a PM in a week, when I'll be able to breed them again.

Don't know if anyone would be interested in this Tinselkin, but I'll hold it for a bit, just in case:

user posted image 5th gen Bronze Herz 'Anzu' Zephyr/Neotropical

Tinselkin transfer link

Don't know if anyone would be interested in this Tinselkin, but I'll hold it for a bit, just in case:

user posted image 5th gen Bronze Herz 'Anzu' Zephyr/Neotropical

Tinselkin transfer link

Get one, give one!

Thanks for the neo!

Giving back to the thread with this freebie Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

(Crazy forums. I couldn't get the quote function to work, then it posted for me three times in a row.)

@Annezor - They're gorgeous! The line is amazing too. Don't think I have that one. Interested in trading a tinsel from that lineage?

@Tawanda001 - You're welcome! Good luck with the breeding. =)

I have this vine tinsel-kin for anyone who is interested... the egg is from Vive la vie who is one of the 2012 tinsels:

Hopefully whoever gives it a home will name him/her. I'd appreciate that as all the ancestors are named. Enjoy!

Edited by Coyote

I have this vine tinsel-kin for anyone who is interested... the egg is from Vive la vie who is one of the 2012 tinsels:

Hopefully whoever gives it a home will name him/her. I'd appreciate that as all the ancestors are named. Enjoy!

I took this beauty. smile.gif Thank you very much. biggrin.gif

Here I breed this gorgeous Tinselkin: http://dragcave.net/lineage/M57gD

I hope somebody will be happy: smile.gif

Please don´t kill or abandon.

Edited by Bajka20

Just anouncing a possibly new breeding pair!

I'm looking forward to see how they look together! Any comments on this combination?

Just used NDER to check it out, it'll look like this, and I think it looks great happy.gif and I don't think I have any Tinsels or Tinselkins from aobO, so I would love an offspring if they like each other happy.gif (Oh but probably not anytime soon, I'm constantly scroll locked for the next few days or maybe even weeks >.<)

I took this beauty.  smile.gif  Thank you very much.  biggrin.gif

Here I breed this gorgeous Tinselkin: http://dragcave.net/lineage/M57gD

I hope somebody will be happy:  smile.gif

Please don´t kill or abandon.

Claimed the beauty, thank you so much! Now to see if I can find it a mate...

Edited by Nicoleong9