dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

Caught a new one, but I don't need this one. PM me if you want this low-gen Terrae-Gold from Alexandria Aurelix. I don't need anything for it, I just want to know where it's going smile.gif

I have three tinselkins. I'd like to continue their lineage, but I don't have a tinsel. I might be willing to trade them.

And here are the lineages.

Bright-Breasted Wyvern x Bronze Tinsel

Terrae Dragon x Bronze Tinsel

Sunset Dragon x Bronze Tinsel

They're all ? X Bronze Tinsel, Staircase Lineages.U

Two of them are X Gold Tinsel.

And you're not supposed to post the view-link - only the lineage link please.

I got this Stunning 4th generation ALT Vine Spiral staircase tinsel fail! I think its becoming my favorite dragon on my scroll.

Claimed the lovely eggy happy.gif Hopefully it'll be a nice mate to another pair of tinselkins I plan to breed xd.png

Oh awesome!

I'd love to see the offspring when you get them. tongue.gif Sounds interesting.

Oh awesome!

I'd love to see the offspring when you get them. tongue.gif Sounds interesting.

My plan is to breed the offspring of these two to the lovely eggy you just bred happy.gif Unless I can get my hands on another Gold Tinsel x Terrae Down stairstep, or a Bronze Tinsel x Terrae Stairstep... Then they would match, but I'm not too sure of the chances, plus, I think the Gold and Bronze look quite nice together happy.gif

Caught a new one, but I don't need this one. PM me if you want this low-gen Terrae-Gold from Alexandria Aurelix. I don't need anything for it, I just want to know where it's going smile.gif

If they refuse, you can use this one? Just an idea, sorry for interupting, just a suggestion ^^"

Forget I said that, I was scanning lineages in the AP out of boredom, and abandoned the Terrae for this

egg biggrin.gif

Edited by Annezor

I have a couple of tinsel-kin to gift if anyone would like them?

Arboriel Morchaint x Whites - Lineage

Teleport Gone!

Roreng Freshly Baked WaffleWing x Purple Nebulas - Lineage

Teleport Gone!

I'd just like to know who grabs them if possible. happy.gif

Edited by Stelly

My plan is to breed the offspring of these two to the lovely eggy you just bred happy.gif Unless I can get my hands on another Gold Tinsel x Terrae Down stairstep, or a Bronze Tinsel x Terrae Stairstep... Then they would match, but I'm not too sure of the chances, plus, I think the Gold and Bronze look quite nice together happy.gif

That is awesome. biggrin.gif Good luck breeding them! And with any luck you'll be able to find the terrae that you need from a gold tinsel or bronze... X3 You could always ask around?

But the bronze x gold looks lovely anyway, so. x) yeah. idk.

THIS is the Tinselkin I'm most proud of. wub.gif I was so excited to see that the PM contained the tp link to it. I've already got "his" intended for him too. biggrin.gif

I have a couple of tinsel-kin to gift if anyone would like them?

Arboriel Morchaint x Whites - Lineage

Teleport

Roreng Freshly Baked WaffleWing x Purple Nebulas - Lineage

Teleport Gone!

I'd just like to know who grabs them if possible. happy.gif

I claimed the white one, thank youuu happy.gif

I am looking for someone who would be interested in claiming a Shadow Walker this year bred from my 2nd Gen Tinsel..?

If anyone should be interested please pm me.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/IRaMv - His Lineage for those who are curious.

Edit: Some people have PMed me thinking that I am giving away a 2nd Gen Tinsel-kin Shadow Walker this year.

That is untrue.

I am giving away a 3rd Gen Tinsel-kin Shadow Walker this Halloween.

Edited by Kaoto_Susanao235

That is awesome. biggrin.gif Good luck breeding them! And with any luck you'll be able to find the terrae that you need from a gold tinsel or bronze... X3 You could always ask around?

But the bronze x gold looks lovely anyway, so. x) yeah. idk.

Thank you! happy.gif Hopefully they'll like each other, I've been getting quite a few refusals recently... dry.gif

If they refuse, you can use this one? Just an idea, sorry for interupting, just a suggestion ^^"

Forget I said that, I was scanning lineages in the AP out of boredom, and abandoned the Terrae for this

egg biggrin.gif

Aww, I wanted to see its lineage xd.png Anyways, the Neotropical's lineage is really nice, I don't have a Tinselkin from that line yet, maybe I could find one in the AP soon, even though there are probably a million tinsel lines that I still don't have xd.png

Just bred & abandoned this beauty. Hope somebody gets it and alerts me over here ^^ Don't think so, but I do hope.

ohmy.gif It's beautiful! Whoever claimed it is lucky~ Would it be too much to ask for a sibling to that as well? /shot/ (I need to learn to be less greedy for my own good, but tinselkins are just SO wonderful ><)

Aww, I wanted to see its lineage xd.png Anyways, the Neotropical's lineage is really nice, I don't have a Tinselkin from that line yet, maybe I could find one in the AP soon, even though there are probably a million tinsel lines that I still don't have xd.png

ohmy.gif It's beautiful! Whoever claimed it is lucky~ Would it be too much to ask for a sibling to that as well? /shot/ (I need to learn to be less greedy for my own good, but tinselkins are just SO wonderful ><)

Of course you can have one! I like spreading beautiful tinsels.

And about that Terrae I offered, it was the same generation, had the same starting tinsel and was all the same. That's why I offered it. Lineage (If found it in one of my earlier posts) was this.

I took it! I love it, thank you again biggrin.gif

Got the pillow. New line for me. Thank You. smile.gif

You're both welcome happy.gif Glad they found nice homes. I'll probably be back with more soon.