dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

Got the hellfire, my brother will love it! Thank you =)

I also have this little fog hatchling. Poor little one, no one seems to want him/her. From Patxaran's line: Take me home? Name me?

I adopted your little one happy.gif If it's a girl, she'll make a lovely mate for one I already have. But it'll be named and loved either way.

Free to a good home: a double-stair white tinselkin. No killing/biting/re-trading, and please let me know if you take it!

Gone! Enjoy, Jayme. happy.gif

Edited by alyelle

I hope you don't mind me asking, but which tinsel line is the male half from? Because if he isn't from Alexandria Aurelix, may I request a terrae from him and a sibling of fallen_leaf's Tanothkin to make a mate for this?

I'm sorry I can't help out in finding a Tinselkin for you, all my tinsels are high gen.

Oh wait, I could have stalked the AP for one... Oops... -facepalm- Sorry >.<

The male half is from Alexandria Aurelix, but I also have another 4th gen tinselkin from Living in Sin, which I could try and breed with it later, if I get it. ^^

But yeah that's ok. biggrin.gif

Hey there! ^^ Sorry I didn't answer before.

I actually tried to ask around for you if known owners of 3rd gen tins could help you with your quest. ^^ If nobody answered tomorrow, I'll give you mine, but as I'm sure you'd rather get an egg from a gold line... ^^ Tanothkin's going to mature on saturday, so there's still time if needed.

Whoops. xd.png I'm late at replying... heh.

Aaah that is amazing. Thank you so much for asking. (:

Either way, I think it'll work out fine. A bronze would probably look just as pretty. tongue.gif I'm just grateful that you can help at all. biggrin.gif

Edited by kleptomaniac

user posted image x Silver tinsel

Very pretty line out of Inextrica, a bit on the long side but clean. PM me if you would like it smile.gif

Still looking for a home smile.gif

Don't suppose anyone has a tinselkin that would make a good mate for this little miss?

Pretty linage, would like something identical, but with different breeds of course biggrin.gif

Whoops. xd.png I'm late at replying... heh.

Aaah that is amazing. Thank you so much for asking. (:

Either way, I think it'll work out fine. A bronze would probably look just as pretty. tongue.gif I'm just grateful that you can help at all. biggrin.gif

I got a look on my tin spreadsheet -- actually, Apollo is the only male from the 2011 batch, and of the two known gold tins of 2012, the only male one is a dragon that doesn't have any descendants.

That said -- I also contacted some owners of 3rd gen bronze tinsels to see if they'd agree to help, with the specific dragon pinpointed. I have to admit I'd rather keep my Tanothkin, as I realised it's my only female-line 4th gen tinkin. sad.gif But I'll do what I can to get you another one. Would that be okay? I'm really sorry. sad.gif

Don't suppose anyone has a tinselkin that would make a good mate for this little miss?

Pretty linage, would like something identical, but with different breeds of course biggrin.gif

I can breed you an egg from this pair - drop me a pm if you think it'll work and would like an egg. biggrin.gif

Anyone want offspring from =n]these two?

Once the male has grown up of course xd.png

Influenced the lovely egg alyelle gave me to be a male.

Edited by Shadowwolf6

I got a look on my tin spreadsheet—actually, Apollo is the only male from the 2011 batch, and of the two known gold tins of 2012, the only male one is a dragon that doesn't have any descendants.

That said—I also contacted some owners of 3rd gen bronze tinsels to see if they'd agree to help, with the specific dragon pinpointed. I have to admit I'd rather keep my Tanothkin, as I realised it's my only female-line 4th gen tinkin. sad.gif But I'll do what I can to get you another one. Would that be okay? I'm really sorry. sad.gif

Figures that'd happen. xd.png

Might see if I can find a replacement for the gold half, then... I know there are some other bronze tinselkins hanging about that fit the bill.

But thanks a ton for the help, anyway. It's not a problem. tongue.gif

Edited by kleptomaniac

Anyone want offspring from =n]these two?

Once the male has grown up of course xd.png

Influenced the lovely egg alyelle gave me to be a male.

Ooh, yes. I would love an offspring. happy.gif

Anyone wants this Arrow Terrae Tinselkin?

Free to a good home, but please, no killing/trading/abandoning/vamping/experimenting, etc. Freezing and re-gifting OK, and please name it.

Thanks!

Thanks analogized for letting me know! I'm glad it went to a good home smile.gif

Edited by Nicoleong9

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

6th gen white from boo, didn't realize I picked up a sibling the day before, so I don't need this one. Enjoy.

Claimed the lovely! Thank you so much, it's my first tinselkin from booo. smile.gif

I know the season is still months away, but I was curious - is anyone planning to breed holiday Tinselkins?

I plan on breeding Marrows and Shadow Walkers, but I was also considering gathering up some Christmas and V Day Tinsel pairings if people might be interested in holiday Tinselkins. My niece has alt Sweetlings, and I know there's a Tinsel pairing with them out there, and while the resulting Sweetling would be pink, I still think it would be an awesome Tinselkin.

I have many tinsel-kins and all but my thuwed tinsel-kin is a stairstep... i guess the ap loves feeding me neat little stairsteps. well here is my list

My pink tinsel kin from nobody else but penk herself

My grey tinsel kin

A nice little terrae tinsel kin

The wrong timed sunrise tinsel kin

And my wonderful even gen thuwed with some stairstep desighns in it

if anybody wants some offspring from these feel free to ask.

Edited by pyrolycan

I have many tinsel-kins and all but my thuwed tinsel-kin is a stairstep... i guess the ap loves feeding me neat little stairsteps. well here is my list

My pink tinsel kin from nobody else but penk herself

My grey tinsel kin

A nice little terrae tinsel kin

The wrong timed sunrise tinsel kin

And my wonderful even gen thuwed with some stairstep desighns in it

if anybody wants some offspring from these feel free to ask.

Ohhh pyrolycan I would love an sibling of And my wonderful even gen thuwed with some stairstep desighns in it

I know the season is still months away, but I was curious - is anyone planning to breed holiday Tinselkins?

I plan on breeding Marrows and Shadow Walkers, but I was also considering gathering up some Christmas and V Day Tinsel pairings if people might be interested in holiday Tinselkins. My niece has alt Sweetlings, and I know there's a Tinsel pairing with them out there, and while the resulting Sweetling would be pink, I still think it would be an awesome Tinselkin.

I´m planning to breed my 2nd gen Gold/Winter Magi Tinsel. smile.gif But I don´t know yet what I will do with egg. Probably trade or gift. smile.gif

Here I want to gift this beautiful Tinselkin: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZdbWP

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Please don´t kill or abandon. smile.gif

Anyone wants this Arrow Terrae Tinselkin?

Free to a good home, but please, no killing/trading/abandoning/vamping/experimenting, etc. Freezing and re-gifting OK, and please name it.

Thanks!

Hi Nicoleong9! I nabbed your arrow Terrae tinselkin! Thanks heaps, I'll give it a good home (and hopefully be able to come up with an awesome name! biggrin.gif )

@Bajka20- I picked up the beautiful Tinselkin. It shall be very well loved and named wub.gif

And here's some of the Tinselkins I've picked up:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/SV74A

http://dragcave.net/lineage/iL1E2

http://dragcave.net/lineage/i8Leu

http://dragcave.net/lineage/SVqvh (this one is my favourite)

http://dragcave.net/lineage/9i88g

Plus my two new ones:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/H0fZs and http://dragcave.net/lineage/veK2H

*edit* Eep, thanks for reminding me ^^;

Edited by smeckles67