dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

I'd love to be on that list please Annezor and I have this, it's not green but if it's of any use you're welcome to it.

I'll add you to the list biggrin.gif And about the Tinsel: I had the idea of first letting it hatch & gender, and then I'll first go through my Terrae and other green stuff, if I can't find anything I'll post it here, would you be so kind to repost this offer please?

Thank you for your suggestions, but I just had the idea to wait for the egg to hatch and the baby to gender, after that, I'll see what I can do biggrin.gif

To give you an idea, this is what I did with two Tinsel lineages I got

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZiV0N

I'm waiting for a Gold to keep, the Bronzes usually go to the AP.

I'll add you to the list biggrin.gif And about the Tinsel: I had the idea of first letting it hatch & gender, and then I'll first go through my Terrae and other green stuff, if I can't find anything I'll post it here, would you be so kind to repost this offer please?

Thank you Annezor and I sent you a PM smile.gif

Here's my latest offspring from my "twisted sun" Tinselfail pairing, free to a good home. Please name and love me!

The sun egg has a new home, and shall be well cared for. My brother (Coyote) wanted the lineage, so I have claimed the egg on his behalf.

-H

Just bred this smile.gif Is it beautiful enough to put up a list for it??

OMG, yes, I would love one xd.png

On a side note, once I get everything IRL cleared up during the weekends, I may consider putting up some of my Tinselkin pairings' lists happy.gif

List for this beauty:

1: Alyelle (Pending)

2: Nicoleong9

3: Twokeen

Did I skip anyone??

UPDATE biggrin.gif Nicoleong9 got her egg through a PM!

List:

-Twokeen

-Wiz

I'm going on a small vacation, so I won't be around untill friday next week.

HAVE

These Tinsel-kin for good homes:

1. Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ohRpK [Living in Sin x Terrea]

*Click to take me home.

2. Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/jAHsP [Penk x Mixed]

*Click to take me home.

3. Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/cbg5u [Deadline Silver x Ember]

*Click to take me home.

I grabbed all of these Havoc, thanks.

I am so very disappointed with myself. D: I received three beautiful Tinselfails the other day (this, this, and this) and naturally forgot to influence them before I went in for my surgery. By the time I returned from the hospital they had already hatched. T_T Hopefully they gender properly against all odds. I love them so much. XD I received this in a trade and this in the AP, so even if the genders on the others fail I can say I've had a good week as a Tinkin collector. ^.~

I just bred my first egg from this pair! Pretty excited. Had to try them for three weeks before getting one, but I like to think it was worth it. I've offered it to Nicole as promised. If anyone else would like a baby from that pair or my "twisted sun" pair feel free to PM me!

Edited by Chanilove

Thank you I got the spiral terrae - pretty

i am also looking for (and I know this is going to be a big ask) But a 2nd gen fail to be a mate to the one I have see

So, I have this gorgeous Nebula Tinkin egg, an 8th gen from Abby x Purple Nebula. Here's the lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/puhDl

I'm very happy to keep it, but I wanted to ask first if someone here would want to give it a good home. ^^ I have a lot of IOUs to fullfil and I could use the place.

If you are interested, PM me and I'll provide a teleport link. ^^

Gone! ^^

Edited by fallen_leaf

It's not a Thunder egg, but it'll do. ^^ Here's a gorgeous 4G Water Horse from the Roreng and Dawn lines. It's free to a good home. Just please name it and don't kill it.

Take me home! CLAIMED! Thank you, Shadowwolf6. :3

This'll be my last gift for a while. Had a spot of bad luck in the gifting department tonight that's sort of ruined my spirits. XD

But enjoy, whoever gets it! Maybe when I get my spark back I'll return with a Thunder egg. :)

Edited by Chanilove

It's not a Thunder egg, but it'll do. ^^ Here's a gorgeous 4G Water Horse from the Roreng and Dawn lines. It's free to a good home. Just please name it and don't kill it.

Take me home!

This'll be my last gift for a while. Had a spot of bad luck in the gifting department tonight that's sort of ruined my spirits. xd.png

But enjoy, whoever gets it! Maybe when I get my spark back I'll return with a Thunder egg. smile.gif

It's beautiful! I would claim it in a heartbeat, if only it was one gen higher >< I would never be able to get it a mate sad.gif , hopefully whoever does claim it can smile.gif

On a side note: Do you guys think they look nice together? Or should I attempt to create myself my own deadline tinsel as a mate?

^^ Adopted the little Beauty <3

Amazing arrow-head linage biggrin.gif

Thinking of a suitable name for it now..

Edited by Shadowwolf6

^^ Adopted the little Beauty <3

Amazing arrow-head linage :D

Thinking of a suitable name for it now..

Yay! Enjoy the little cutie. :3

It's beautiful! I would claim it in a heartbeat, if only it was one gen higher >< I would never be able to get it a mate :( , hopefully whoever does claim it can :)

On a side note: Do you guys think they look nice together? Or should I attempt to create myself my own deadline tinsel as a mate?

Don't be silly! I would've bred you a mate eventually. >3 Also those two look gorgeous together. Nocturnes and Stones compliment each other nicely. ^^

What do you guys think of this "legendary" pairing?

Oh! And I forgot to mention! I traded for a 2G Tinselfail the other day. So excited to breed it with my other one.

Edited by Chanilove