dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

Bred & abandoned this as well. I loved, but couldn't keep it (Scroll-locked without noticing it sad.gif)

Bred & abandoned this as well. I loved, but couldn't keep it (Scroll-locked without noticing it sad.gif)

Aww, such a pity sad.gif But you do have some great Tinselkins happy.gif I love how both lines were the exact mirror of each other biggrin.gif

Caught this 2G Tinselfail in the AP the other day. It even has a nifty code. :3 I can't wait to find something to breed it with! Also traded for my first White Tinselfail. I love these guys so much. :3

Here's a few Tinselfails I currently need mates for, in case anyone has any lying around that they'd like to gift/trade:

I need a 3G Tinselfail from a female Tin line for this baby.

I need a 6G Tinselfail from a female Tin line for this baby.

I need a 6G Tinselfail from a male Tin line for this baby. (This one would've been a mate for the above if it hadn't gendered incorrectly. e.e)

Also, my Twisted Sunfail pair are ready to breed again, so if anyone would like a sibling of this beauty feel free to PM me. :)

Hopefully the Terrae pair will give me an egg this time to gift to Nicole. ^^

I could send you my next black egg from this girl to be paired with this guy if you'd like.

I can't help with the third gen. sadly and I nothing really stuck out for your other 6th gen. but I might have missed something so please feel free to have a look for yourself. happy.gif

Edited by Stelly

Have:

Lovely Ice eggie, Tinsel-fail from AGYI Proof

Want:

CB Male SUNSET hatchie

Make an offer!

Little update: She gendered wrong sad.gif

She didn't ^^

He got a name (I think it fits with the father's name smile.gif) and gendered (Couldn't gender right or wrong)

Hoping this will become a she biggrin.gif

I have a variety of goodies today.

First of all, here are two giveaways for anyone who would like one (or both):

Vine Egg: 5th Gen from Gold Epica. Lineage...

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

White Egg: Tinsel-kin from booo. Added bonus of being bred on Friday the 13th. Lineage...

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Also I have these hatchlings for trade: To My Trade.

Edited by Coyote

I found this little egg in the AP. A 5th gen Stair from Arboriel Morchaint (TREE) with Male Nocturnes.

Since I don't see many Tins crossed with them, I thought someone might like this Nocturne Tinselkin.

And GONE.

Congratz, Saloiq. :3

Edited by Happy Dragon

Not exactly a Tinselkin, but an offspring from one xd.png

I just bred this lovely Gold Tinsel from a Tinsel x Tinselkin happy.gif Hopefully it'll find a nice home soon...

so i have a question for all you TF collectors out there.

i have a lovely GTxRibbon Dancer on my scroll that i'll be getting a Ribbon Dancer TF from come christmas.

i was wondering if any others who have Holiday TF's would want to start up a seperate Holiday thread for gifting or auctioning off the TF's when the seasons come around smile.gif

edit - we could also add in any Metal Fail cousins as well to the list. just so long as both are 2 breed lineages *nods*

Edited by Red2111

5Th Gen Spiral Red Tinsel Fail from Galletian Victory. Very pretty.

For a Tinsel Fail lover ^-^ Please take good care of it.

Gone! Gratz to your brother Sailoq :3

Edited by Elery.