dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

Can anybody help with some lineage advice? I got an offer (sort of) of a mate for the red in my signature, but no way can I see how they match or even harmonise blink.gif . I don't want to post the lineage details here as I don't want to breach someone's privacy; my red has an arrow lineage. Please post or PM if you think you can help. Thanks.

Got my help; many thanks to Tawanda001! smile.gif

Edited by lisarae

Don't know if anyone's interested in this Mint/Terrae Tinselkin pairing, but it's got a pretty unique lineage given that I haven't seen many Bronze/Mint Tinsels and there are only a few in this line so far.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Oooh, yes! That's about perfect for a 5gen arrowhead of mine, and the mint is a lovely change from the usual ones I've been trying (three refusals so far, and counting happy.gif). Thanks so much, I will give it a very happy home.

Oooh, yes! That's about perfect for a 5gen arrowhead of mine, and the mint is a lovely change from the usual ones I've been trying (three refusals so far, and counting happy.gif). Thanks so much, I will give it a very happy home.

I'm glad it went to someone who will love it. smile.gif

And if the pair refuses and you want another one to try, just let me know and I can breed them again.

Ooh, pretteh~ Would it be overboard to request a sibling? unsure.gif

I don't mind at all. I'll try to breed another next week. smile.gif

Also, I own the 3rd gen Tinsel, and although I don't have any plans to breed for Tinsels to trade any time soon, I wouldn't mind gifting the Mint Tinselkins I get if anyone would like one.

Edit: Thought I'd add the lineage link to a sibling of the Mint Tinselkin I can breed.

Edited by skauble

Ohh.. I'd love to have a sibling of that. A Terrae would be amazing. <3 Such a pretty lineage! smile.gif

And I'll take the tinselkins when I can! smile.gif

Ohh.. I'd love to have a sibling of that. A Terrae would be amazing. <3 Such a pretty lineage! smile.gif

And I'll take the tinselkins when I can! smile.gif

No problem, I'll make a list for both. smile.gif

Also @ Nicoleong9: Did you want a Mint from the arrowhead or a Terrae?

No problem, I'll make a list for both. smile.gif

Also @ Nicoleong9: Did you want a Mint from the arrowhead or a Terrae?

I'm fine with either happy.gif Though it would be nice to have a mint Tinselkin, so I would probably try to nab a Mint Tinselkin of you decide to breed your 3rd Gen Tinsel xd.png

I would love get a tin/terrae baby if you ever get another one of the lil cuties. laugh.gif

Edited by Katann

I have a handful of tinselkin AP finds that I'd like to swap for other tinselkins. I'm not having much luck in the regular trade forums so I thought I'd try here.

These are all things I already have and I'd like to swap them for tinselkins I don't have (or for the ones I have that gendered wrong dry.gif ) . I'm looking for a lot of different lines so don't be shy about offering.

Edited by Tawanda001

Good, good! biggrin.gif I know you'll take good care of it.

(Also, I know, I have to answer your PM! xd.png)

Little Vine eggie out of Vive la Vie (Tinsel 2012!) up for adoption

GONE!

Please name the little one and don´t kill it!

Edited by ulalena

Little Vine eggie out of Vive la Vie (Tinsel 2012!) up for adoption:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/gD0mE

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Please name the little one and don´t kill it!

I got this little guy. I love the Bronze/Vine coloring together. Thanks you so much! smile.gif

Also, I promise to name it as soon as it hatches!

Edited by skauble

If anyone is interested I have a small handful of tinselkin hatchies up for trade in the regular trade thread.

I'm looking to swap any two hatchies for an egg from a pairing I don't already have. Mostly looking to get mates for the ones I do have.

A nice third gen or something rare could get you all four hatchies... biggrin.gif

You´re very welcome, Skauble! Enjoy!