dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

Thank you, I took it. Has a loving home now smile.gif

Edit: Just bred this, second try. Anyone wants to get on a list for this pair??

Ohhhh, I would love to be on that list please! I have a sibling of the Inextrica line, but I haven't found anything to put her with yet. That lineage is gorgeous!

You're back! happy.gif Enjoyed your trip? And I would love to be on the list xd.png

Hi, tinselkins adopters.

I'm looking for a 9th gen stairstep tinsel kin NOT from San Victorus, Erno, Gold Epica nor Cayvyn to mate this for ages... I already have a 10th and 11th gen to keep this merging lineage so, it would be nice if I find some stairstep here. Actually, any 9th gen stairstep would do, but it would be gorgeous if it was a tinselkin or maybe an tinsel itself.

Hope there's no rule against merging lines in this thread, but if there is, sorry. Just let me know and I'll edit this post.

Of course, I can breed anything from my scroll in return.

Thank you!

Yliah

I would also love to be on the list! Very pretty!

Hello everyone,

Today I have a Moonlit Tinsel-kin. Related to (Abby), this is one of my favorite stair-steps:

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/JYHqi

*CLAIM:*

ALSO - Yliah I have a couple that you can chose from. I PMed you with the details =)

Edited by Coyote

Hello everyone,

Today I have a Moonlit Tinsel-kin. Related to (Abby), this is one of my favorite stair-steps:

Lineage: http://dragcave.net/lineage/JYHqi

*CLAIM:*

ALSO - Yliah I have a couple that you can chose from. I PMed you with the details =)

Claimed it. Very pretty, thank You!

List for this beauty:

1: Alyelle (Pending)

2: Nicoleong9

3: Twokeen

Did I skip anyone??

That's a really pretty dragon...

That's a really pretty dragon...

Thank you smile.gif I can put you on the list as well?

Wow, I didn't even know we had a thread for Tinselkins! xd.png I love them but I'm often too egg locked to keep the ones I find.

But my niece has my absolute favorite one - Gumpert (He's named after the sports car...don't ask lol). She adores him. And she wasn't online when the Thuwed list last opened, but I was so I jumped on the list to get her a 2nd gen Thuwed Mint that she plans to breed with it when she gets it.

I'll have to hang out here more and see about building a better TK collection, because you all have some beautiful Tinselkins. smile.gif

I bred my 4gen Red from a Bronze Tinsel lineage with a 4gen Red from Yulebuck lineage

this is the nice lineage of the Red they bred

and here is a Magma Tinselkin

(if someone have a 4gen Red Tinselfail(except from the Tinsel Hypnotizing)

or I also like 4gen Red fails from a holiday(like my Red x Yulebuck) or from Silver or Gold stairlineage pm me it will get a good home wink.gif

and I also look for 4gen, 3gen or 2gen Ice Tinselfails pm me

if necessary I also can give you something in return for that

Edited by Seiti

Anyone want to be on a list for a tinselkin like this?

Just a random thought. xd.png They'll be able to breed tomorrow night, and I'd like to give the offspring away to a nice home.

edit:

I do so love killing threads. xd.png

Edited by kleptomaniac

Little update on the list for one of these:

1: Nicoleong9

2: Twokeen

Anyone wants to get on there?

Just putting that one out here again ^^

Aaaaand, I hate to ask.. But does anyone have a Tinselkin OR make me one that fits this beauty? I would love to pair it up with a fitting Tinselkin and right now I don't have one that's great with it. I want something green, and I prefer another kind of dragon then a Vine...

Aaaaand, I hate to ask.. But does anyone have a Tinselkin OR make me one that fits this beauty? I would love to pair it up with a fitting Tinselkin and right now I don't have one that's great with it. I want something green, and I prefer another kind of dragon then a Vine...

Unfortunately it has grown up, but it would be perfect...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/O5jih

Edit:

Could continue this according to your wish http://dragcave.net/lineage/tkFjZ

Edited by lilysally

Just putting that one out here again ^^

I'd love to be on that list please Annezor and I have this, it's not green but if it's of any use you're welcome to it.