dragongrrl

Gorgeous Tinselkins

I know the season is still months away, but I was curious - is anyone planning to breed holiday Tinselkins?

I plan on breeding Marrows and Shadow Walkers, but I was also considering gathering up some Christmas and V Day Tinsel pairings if people might be interested in holiday Tinselkins. My niece has alt Sweetlings, and I know there's a Tinsel pairing with them out there, and while the resulting Sweetling would be pink, I still think it would be an awesome Tinselkin.

I don't have any holiday x Tinsel dragons sad.gif I wish I did though, but I wouldn't be able to continue it anyways... Unless it's a Winter Magi or Heartseeker. I guess that's another con of joining DC so late...

Well, if you do breed some Holiday Tinselkins, I would LOVE to see them. smile.gif

Hmmm... I wonder what this little guy would be considered. He has both silver & gold tinsel lines... is he a silver tinselkin even though he's a gold tinsel LOL?

Lineage Link

I was just doing a compatibility breeding to see if my opposites would attract. They did - yay egg! I'm not planning on keeping the egg, but I figured I'd check here first, to see if anyone wanted it, before sending the little guy off to the AP in a bit.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I was just doing a compatibility breeding to see if my opposites would attract. They did - yay egg! I'm not planning on keeping the egg, but I figured I'd check here first, to see if anyone wanted it, before sending the little guy off to the AP in a bit.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

I took this beauty. smile.gif Thank you very much. smile.gif

I took this beauty.  smile.gif Thank you very much.  smile.gif

Glad it went to a good home. smile.gif

Now if only these two will cooperate as nicely once they're grown: http://dragcave.net/lineage/0tjDY + http://dragcave.net/lineage/gmLOJ. I'm going to be pretty darn upset if I get nothing from 2 Neos when breeding anything and a Neo gives me Neos no matter what else I might be trying for. xd.png

Glad it went to a good home. :)

Now if only these two will cooperate as nicely once they're grown: http://dragcave.net/lineage/0tjDY + http://dragcave.net/lineage/gmLOJ.  I'm going to be pretty darn upset if I get nothing from 2 Neos when breeding anything and a Neo gives me Neos no matter what else I might be trying forXD

Oh wow, what a stubborn pair! XD Reminds me of my EG pair of gold x bronze tinsels that I frequently breed to drop babies into the AP. Over 24 babies in total (including the ones who were killed upon being picked up :() and all of them bronze... not a single tinge of gold! I'm loving it now though, I find it amusing on the progeny page. Want to see how far this bronze streak will go on for (hopefully a long time!). xP

Edit: Smilies. :x

ETA: Progeny list is here for the curious. x)

Edited by Varekis

Oh wow, what a stubborn pair! xd.png Reminds me of my EG pair of gold x bronze tinsels that I frequently breed to drop babies into the AP. Over 24 babies in total (including the ones who were killed upon being picked up sad.gif) and all of them bronze... not a single tinge of gold! I'm loving it now though, I find it amusing on the progeny page. Want to see how far this bronze streak will go on for (hopefully a long time!). xP

Edit: Smilies. :x

ETA: Progeny list is here for the curious. x)

I've gotten six Bronze from this pair, a lot of no egg or no interest, and certainly not a single Gold... tongue.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/hiaYR

I have another egg here from my Marestrom pair (with a somewhat interesting code). Much like my Twisted Sun pairing, I'm naming the pair after the offspring. Thank you Shadowwolf6 for claiming the last egg and giving me the name idea. ^.^

Claim me, name me, love me!

I have another egg here from my Marestrom pair (with a somewhat interesting code). Much like my Twisted Sun pairing, I'm naming the pair after the offspring. Thank you Shadowwolf6 for claiming the last egg and giving me the name idea. ^.^

Claim me, name me, love me!

I claimed it, thank you! happy.gif I'll have to breed myself a sibling of the one I gave Shadowwolf6 to be its mate! (If you'd like one too, or if anyone else on the thread would like one, let me know. I'm more than happy to breed for you too.)

I claimed it, thank you! ^_^  I'll have to breed myself a sibling of the one I gave Shadowwolf6 to be its mate! (If you'd like one too, or if anyone else on the thread would like one, let me know. I'm more than happy to breed for you too.)

I would absolutely LOVE one.

Also, I nearly just fainted. I just grabbed this 2G Tinselfail from the AP with only 7 hours left! I can't believe it was just sitting there untouched! O.O I was bored with the Cave because the eggs weren't moving so I moved to the AP and saw that there. I thought it said 7 days, not hours, so I refreshed a couple times before it sank in. When I managed to grab it I felt lucky just because I was able to grab a low-time egg even after refreshing twice. Then I saw it was a 2G Tinselfail and felt SUPER lucky. Now a friend's just told me that it's a rare pairing, and I feel downright blessed. I just... I'm so happy. T_T This will be my third 2G Tinselfail! So happyyyyy! The only way it could possibly be any more perfect is if I had had time to influence it, but bah! Euphoric is the only word that can possibly describe me right now. XD

If that Tinsel-owner is a member of the forums and ever reads this, thank you so much! I will love it forevers and evers. <3

Edited by Chanilove

I would absolutely LOVE one.

Also, I nearly just fainted. I just grabbed this 2G Tinselfail from the AP with only 7 hours left! I can't believe it was just sitting there untouched! O.O I was bored with the Cave because the eggs weren't moving so I moved to the AP and saw that there. I thought it said 7 days, not hours, so I refreshed a couple times before it sank in. When I managed to grab it I felt lucky just because I was able to grab a low-time egg even after refreshing twice. Then I saw it was a 2G Tinselfail and felt SUPER lucky. Now a friend's just told me that it's a rare pairing, and I feel downright blessed. I just... I'm so happy. T_T This will be my third 2G Tinselfail! So happyyyyy! The only way it could possibly be any more perfect is if I had had time to influence it, but bah! Euphoric is the only word that can possibly describe me right now. xd.png

If that Tinsel-owner is a member of the forums and ever reads this, thank you so much! I will love it forevers and evers. <3

I'll pop you on my list! And wow, beautiful catch! I don't have anything lower than a 3G and none from the newer lines. That one's just gorgeous. I do love a ridgewing. happy.gif

I've gotten six Bronze from this pair, a lot of no egg or no interest, and certainly not a single Gold... tongue.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/hiaYR

Baha, oh the dominant bronze gene. xP

Also, I nearly just fainted. I just grabbed this 2G Tinselfail from the AP with only 7 hours left! I can't believe it was just sitting there untouched! O.O I was bored with the Cave because the eggs weren't moving so I moved to the AP and saw that there. I thought it said 7 days, not hours, so I refreshed a couple times before it sank in. When I managed to grab it I felt lucky just because I was able to grab a low-time egg even after refreshing twice. Then I saw it was a 2G Tinselfail and felt SUPER lucky. Now a friend's just told me that it's a rare pairing, and I feel downright blessed. I just... I'm so happy. T_T This will be my third 2G Tinselfail! So happyyyyy! The only way it could possibly be any more perfect is if I had had time to influence it, but bah! Euphoric is the only word that can possibly describe me right now. xd.png

Lovely! Aww, horse hatchies are so cute. ;3; Share some of your 2G tinsel fail luck here - need a mate for my pretty 2G white! xP

I think this would be best in Trading. I've seen this before, but I was looking for it in trading because that seems to be what it's used for and it's like a more narrowed down version of what the Even Generations Trading and Gifting Center does and that one's in trading... This is breeding and trading any dragon with Tinsels in its lineage, isn't it?

^^

It's mainly about showing off Linages, but there is some gifting involved...

Hello everyone! If somebody is still interested, this list is open again smile.gif Let me know.

Hello everyone! If somebody is still interested, this list is open again smile.gif Let me know.

Got a new list;

1. Havoc

2. Lullakai-Shi