Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Ariell - I managed to snag this little girl! Thank you so much! smile.gif

I am working on breeding a mate for my second 2G Thuwed. As soon as I am able I will drop eggs over here smile.gif

I seem to be off the Thuwed list now, and I have a second egg from the same pair as my last one, Lade T'Vhaccot Thuwed. Thank you, TJ!

Maybe check that egg again, as the pair you posted has no new offspring...

I went through the new eggs, all but 4 are already in my lineage, and 3 of those are on named scrolls. I don't want to annoy people, but who knows, maybe they already have a 2nd Gen to breed them with? cool.gif

Edited by lilysally

Fogged eggs don't appear in their parents' progeny page.

Whu0 Thuwed and Vc0adw Jb0 Thuwed produced a new egg, but it was not my time yet.

Do you know how long Thuweds' lists are?

5 eggs is the estimated list length, as the minimum time that people reported between getting on the list and receiving their egg seems to have been 5 weeks/eggs.

With the glitches from the last time the list was open, I wouldn't rely on that though.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I went through the new eggs, all but 4 are already in my lineage, and 3 of those are on named scrolls. I don't want to annoy people, but who knows, maybe they already have a 2nd Gen to breed them with? cool.gif

I do have the egg fogged.

Since mine is a sibling of the one I already have, if anyone is interesting in swapping with me, shoot me a PM.

Whu0 Thuwed and Vc0adw Jb0 Thuwed produced a new egg, but it was not my time yet.

Do you know how long Thuweds' lists are?

Woke up to a Thuwed on my scroll finally!

And Ruby Eyes is right. I got on the list in March and there were six dragons bred before I got mine today. People have also been posting that they were getting multiples from one pairing as if they weren't being taken off the list.

I checked the page and it's back to saying "the list is closed" for me, though.

So, it appears TJ bred for those still on the list, but none for ffa's? I wonder if those will come later today or if he isn't doing that this time.

So, it appears TJ bred for those still on the list, but none for ffa's? I wonder if those will come later today or if he isn't doing that this time.

Since I have to leave for work now, I predict it will happen within the next 30 minutes, just because. tongue.gif

,,, or if he tossed them in the AP...

My thought exactly!

Maybe enough waiting list scrolls were open to home all the eggs?

,,, or if he tossed them in the AP...

That's a definite possibility. We won't know for awhile if he did. wink.gif

Lol...now I'm gonna haunt this list all day and night today!!

3G Gemshard Thuwed

(1st Gemshard bred from my 2G)

Be nice to it, please name it, and I'd like to know who gets it.

Gone to dragonpuck

Edited by Kovia

3G Gemshard Thuwed

(1st Gemshard bred from my 2G)

Be nice to it, please name it, and I'd like to know who gets it.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

yes, I know I have a river but greed combined with curiosity about color overtook me laugh.gif

thanks,I love this pairing