Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Still no grey eggs produced by the pair I'm on the list for. I'm starting to think that it is because of me that not all the lists have been cleared out sad.gif

Still no grey eggs produced by the pair I'm on the list for. I'm starting to think that it is because of me that not all the lists have been cleared out  sad.gif

Not that I don't hope you get your egg soon, because I do, but if you are the reason we are getting the ffa's, well all I can say is THANKS! tongue.gif

(and I do hope you don't have to wait much longer, the waiting is a challenge sometimes)

Edited by Tawanda001

I got my Thuwed eggy ohmy.gif

Could have sworn I'd checked my account more recently than its age would suggest.

Now to begin the thrilling challenge of trading while only semi-active?

I don't have much hope of getting on the list, but what does it look like when the breeding lists are open? Do you claim a spot off the main page, or from clicking on the individual dragon? Can you select which breed of egg you'd rather get? Do Thuwed holidays only produce holidays once a year, or can TJ's breed out of season? (I think the answer to the last is "no", looking at offspring lists)

user posted image

From the wiki. It looks like that xd.png (I may need to erase this picture, it looks pretty dang big)

The holiday x holiday pairs only breed on there season.

@Lazybug- oops xd.png No not open yet, just a very big picture

Edited by lollipop00

The picture gave me a heart attack xd.png

I thought the Thuwed list was open again and panicked xd.png

I wish I could catch one of TJ's FFAs - that would be to me even more specil than getting one from the list!

Also, is there any way to know what list you're on? Mine says "You are currently on the Thuwed breeding list for a specific type of egg. If you have an available egg slot when Thuweds are bred, the egg will be placed on your scroll automatically. If you do not have room for another egg, you will maintain your place on the breeding list and the egg will go to the first available user."

But after the glitchyness of the list when I saw it open last, I have no idea which pair I should be watching!

When I was on the list it never told me which egg I was getting. Fortunately I got the egg I was supposed to, a two finned bluna~

Edited by RecycledHeart

I would say they stalk the thread and check the minute they get an email saying the topic has a response

Not really. I came on, saw TJ posted, casually checked the thread, saw teleports, gasped, abandoned stuff to make space, then grabbed two. xd.png

The Flash is correct. Most of the time, it's just being in the right place, right time.

I got my first CB gold that way. Way back in 08, when I was still pretty new, I was cruising the AP, and a yellow egg popped up. I was like, oh, yellow, I don't have that color yet. I clicked on it, got it, and later found out it was CB gold!!!! Right place, right time. Pure luck.

Edited by Riverwillows

The Flash is correct. Most of the time, it's just being in the right place, right time.

I got my first CB gold that way. Way back in 08, when I was still pretty new, I was cruising the AP, and a yellow egg popped up. I was like, oh, yellow, I don't have that color yet. I clicked on it, got it, and later found out it was CB gold!!!! Right place, right time. Pure luck.

I know. =) I'm just not a very patient person with something that I feel I won't have much of a chance of seeing later.

Oh wow, congratulations!

Have a PB 3rd gen Thuwed in trades.....!!

I have 3 unrelated PB 5th gen Thuweds, that are looking for new homes ^^

Hellhorse (includes the unofficial Thuweds BOO & Delay)

Striped River (from the newest official Thuwed breeding pair)

Golden Wyvern

enjoy =)

Edited by tjenni

I have 3 unrelated PB 5th gen Thuweds, that are looking for new homes ^^

Hellhorse (includes the unofficial Thuweds BOO & Delay)

Striped River (from the newest official Thuwed breeding pair)

Golden Wyvern

Thanks! I picked up the Hellhorse, one of my favorites! My daughter picked up the golden one... One if her favorites! smile.gif