Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

When are the breeding lists gonna be open again? Just wondering. Because it's almost impossible to get one of these! xd.png

When are the breeding lists gonna be open again? Just wondering. Because it's almost impossible to get one of these! xd.png

It took me about 6 or 7 months of vigilant refreshing to get on the list. It's hard!

Anywho, Socojkauc Lyundei Thuwed and Jkoccuh Cia Thuwed will be ready to breed sometime tomorrow, if anyone wants to request an egg.

Omg can I request an egg???

Sure! They're pretty reliable breeders, so hopefully I can have one for you tomorrow.

Sure! They're pretty reliable breeders, so hopefully I can have one for you tomorrow.

Omg thanks so much!!! My first ever Thuwed *0*

It took me about 6 or 7 months of vigilant refreshing to get on the list. It's hard!

Anywho, Socojkauc Lyundei Thuwed and Jkoccuh Cia Thuwed will be ready to breed sometime tomorrow, if anyone wants to request an egg.

Please, could I get the next day egg? That would be a gorgeous lineage! I would be happy to trade something from my scroll!

2 x 5th gen PB Thuweds (related)

Frostbite & Dorsal

I grabbed the Dorsal. It has a WONDERFUL lineage, related to a whole bunch of different Thuweds.

I love Dorsals, and am currently trying a breeding project with them.

Edited by Cthulu

GIFT!

user posted image 3rd EG Gold Thuwed from Choco and Spriter's Alt Heartseeker in base! Please let me know if you catch, name, and give a good home. Thanks! smile.gif Gone! Grats, heyninja - thanks for letting me know and giving it a good home. smile.gif Hopefully they'll produce another egg soon so I can gift here again next time, too! xd.png

Edited by panthera1

GIFT!

user posted image 3rd EG Gold Thuwed from Choco and Spriter's Alt Heartseeker in base! Please let me know if you catch, name, and give a good home. Thanks! smile.gif

Ooh! So pretty, going to be named and loved!

GIFT!

user posted image 3rd EG Gold Thuwed from Choco and Spriter's Alt Heartseeker in base! Please let me know if you catch, name, and give a good home. Thanks! smile.gif

*faints*

So close.... sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

This Thuwed is patterned with an orange flare. Reserved! Was never claimed Edited by PixelShark