Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

And there have been months where TJ has not bred anything at all, which is perfectly fine for him to do. He's been breeding a lot recently in an effort to clear his scroll. Either way, people do prescribe some sort of rarity to the 2nd gen Thuweds because they are descended from his dragons.

This is what I was pointing out. *shrug* I don't personally care what TJ does with his Thuweds. But if people are going to complain about the rarity, I think it's fair to point out that there are frequently months between breedings, which means 1. they're artificially rare and 2. people will jump on whatever they can. There's nothing to be done about that. Unfortunate for those who care. Apparently fortunate for some.

Thanks everyone for the clarification about the list opening (or rather, not!). Clearly I'd missed that bit.

I'm just going to add this bit in. We should respect TJ in the sense that he plays the game more or less like the rest of us (at least that's my understanding of it). Furthermore, he doesn't rig the game by requiring you to spend real money to get good dragons or get anywhere in the game. This is the first game I've ever played that is as fair and equal as this one is. Further more, Dragon Cave has the kindest and fairest community I've ever run across. The fact that people are willing to go up to a random person and say here's a good dragon or when you approach someone and ask 'hey may I trade for an offspring from this dragon' and that person says 'here you go! I don't need anything in return' it's a wonderful thing. This truly is a beautiful community and TJ built it for us. The LEAST we can do for him is respect how he wants to run his scroll. I don't think that's unfair. *closes speech-drops mic*

I had the fortune to come across this wonderful Magi :3

http://dragcave.net/lineage/3pxXE

TJ changed the way the thuwed list was handled when it was pointed out that people on the list were gaining a small advantage in getting back on repeatedly because they noticed the eggs popping up on their scrolls. Who's to say this isn't similar, it might not have occurred to him that one or a few people might have decided to take the bunch. Whether or not he cares if that happens is another story. tongue.gif

I was unable to get on the Thuwed list when it was open because it stated I had already received a 2g Thuwed within ??? time. I had, but only because I had traded (a lot of good stuff) for it - as I have done to get all the 2g Thuweds I have.

Since TJ regulates how soon you can get in the list to wait A LONG time to have one "gifted" from him, I just thought it would be better to limit how many you can grab from his FFA's. Kind of like new Holidays, etc. had I had the chance I would have grabbed as many as I could but would have gone on a gifting spree, basing it on people who have never been able to get one. Not to say that's not what the person who grabbed 6 is/was planning to do - I just think it should have been spread around.

Anyway... to all that stated this, TJ doesn't have to breed them...they are just pixels when it comes down to it... but I cherish my dragons and look forward to working on my PB EG All Thuwed lineage. smile.gif

Just my two seven cents. wink.gif

user posted image

P.S. I think of all of you as my DC Family. I love you guys!!

Edited by cajunsun

Let's all just chill, k? Sound like a plan? Goodie.

Anyway, got another 3G Striped River to send out into the world. As always, be nice to it and please name it.

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Woah!

Well i didnt get my gem, doesnt seem like they even bred an egg again.

Tbh, if people Wanna take multiple thats their choise.

I'm not saying its the right thing to do tho.

I can understand taking 1 or 2 , i might have done it myself , but 4 or 5 i dont think i would have dared lol

Just as only popped in - the list doesn't open anymore? What?

Been out the loop a while, when I check link still on the list so is that part still happening?

Obviously, TJ's list is glitched at this point. He does seem to be actively working on clearing it, with regular breeding attempts, and ffaing the eggs where listers for an egg are all locked.

I suspect the list will open again after TJ's cleared it and fixed whatever needs fixing. So, it's a matter of patience and timing, as it always has been with the Thuwed Lists.

Repost smile.gif

Well, I agree that taking more than two eggs is quite greedy, given all the people who would have wanted one, but

1) Players play how they want and we can't tell them how to do.

2) TJ was generous enough to breed his dragons and release them here, and we can't ask him to spend his time to code a way to prevent people taking more eggs

I just hope he will continue breeding and posting his dragons (and to be here next time tongue.gif )

Just as only popped in - the list doesn't open anymore? What?

Been out the loop a while, when I check link still on the list so is that part still happening?

If you are still on the list you 'should' be ok. I think people are still getting those eggs, there are even reports that some people got more than one egg if they happened to be one of the ones affected by the glitch during the last time the list was open.

However the list itself does not seem to be opening anymore when TJ breeds, at least no one has said anything to the contrary. Speculation is that he's keeping it closed so he can clear his list and fix or revamp whatever caused the glitching

Thanks for the fast replies guys - poor TJ I wonder what brought this glitch about unsure.gif

I wonder if, once the lists are cleared and the glitch (or whatever) sorted, he'll add more new breeds to the list? We've had loads of pretties that I'd love to see on the Thuwed list, even if my chances of getting on the list for one are slim-to-none! xd.png

I wonder if, once the lists are cleared and the glitch (or whatever) sorted, he'll add more new breeds to the list? We've had loads of pretties that I'd love to see on the Thuwed list, even if my chances of getting on the list for one are slim-to-none! xd.png

Oh my, I just imagined a few Thuwed xenowyrms ohmy.gif

Oh my, I just imagined a few Thuwed xenowyrms ohmy.gif

God yes. If he makes a pair, getting on that list is going to be as hard as winning in the annual raffle rolleyes.gifxd.png

I'd love to get on a Xenowyrm list. But right now I'd love to get on any Thuwed list where I don't have that Thuwed, which is the vast majority laugh.gif

Edited by whitestar

To be honest, if there had been 2nd Gens that I don't have in my lineages (see siggy) I would have grabbed all of them right away. I want to make it to 8th Gen PB Thuwed one day, and every breeding TJ does might get me closer to it. I have several 2nd Gens, two I got directly, the others were traded for, some at really high prizes. But they're worth it.

I love to share, I love to trade, I love to AP...

And if somebody asks me to breed for them, I do (sometimes even Rares...).

And, my newest Baby from TJ and a traded one from the same date gave me this pretty one: http://dragcave.net/lineage/lpzbK which will be bred with this (if they agree) http://dragcave.net/lineage/maFeS to get me closer to that 8th Gen. biggrin.gif

So:

Grab this if you like:

gone - smile.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Ihmwi

there will be more, once this is gone and my own eggs hatch...

Edited by lilysally

Took the second one. Thank you very much! <3

I like the thought of Thuwed Xenowyrms & more pairs in general

In the meantime 4th gen striped river anyone? It was a testbreed that I quite like but don't think I'll use...

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!