Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

Congrats to some more owners ^^

drop some more lol

Edited by lollipop00

Saw TJ posted. Ironically was brought to a post by TJ two pages ago and didn't realize. LOL

Congrats to everyone who nabbed something! =)

Thank you TJ! Unexpected surprise, I was sure you were done after the first two batches. tongue.gif

Ok, as he seems to post them about 15 to 20 mins after I post, this is a test... laugh.gif

And TJ, I love how you space them so many people have a chance.

Edited by lilysally

Those were all gone in under a minute.

You people grab really fast lol

LOL do you guys have TJ spidey sense?

I would say they stalk the thread and check the minute they get an email saying the topic has a response

I would say they stalk the thread and check the minute they get an email saying the topic has a response

For me it was just pure dumb luck. xd.png TJ posted when maintenance was still going on, so that gave me more time to notice.

My gmail is very slow in sending me the messages from here, it's usually hours later that I see them. I just happened to get lucky this time. I mostly stalk the Cave and AP page.

Edited by whitestar

For me it was just pure dumb luck. xd.png TJ posted when maintenance was still going on, so that gave me more time to notice.

I lagged too badly to snag it, but I did notice the teleports during the maintenance as well tongue.gif

Am I imagining things or has the striped river x blue gemshard pair disappeared from the thuwed list?

Anyway, congrats to all those who managed to nab a 2nd gen smile.gif

Am I imagining things or has the striped river x blue gemshard pair disappeared from the thuwed list?

They are still there. At the very bottom.

They are still there. At the very bottom.

Still not showing, must be my browser. Weird.

Now can I remember how to do a hard refresh *googles*

ETA: cleared cache, forced refreshed, still not there but I will take your word for it lol

Edited by Lilali

I got my egg yesterday and it occurred to me it's been a while since I offered eggs here. I tried to breed those that might be appealing to you all.

These are on two-way to make sure they go to Thuwed breeders. I'm only asking a dummy. Please name and treat nicely.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Hi4mq - Gone.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/6iv0z - Gone.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/EEx97 - Gone.

Edited by Ariell