Sylverkitti

Do *You* have a Thuwed? V2

I took number three. Thank you so much for making these beautiful dragons available!

I wonder if, once the lists are cleared and the glitch (or whatever) sorted, he'll add more new breeds to the list? We've had loads of pretties that I'd love to see on the Thuwed list, even if my chances of getting on the list for one are slim-to-none! xd.png

This just made me realise - the more pairs TJ creates, the more spots for 2nd gen Thuweds overall, the higher the chances of getting on! smile.gif

This just made me realise - the more pairs TJ creates, the more spots for 2nd gen Thuweds overall, the higher the chances of getting on! smile.gif

True. And maybe if he's emptying the lists completely and re-jigging everything, perhaps he'll take this chance to smoothen out whatever automation he has to make breeding easier (I think I saw him mention that there's some automation, but that it's a bit clunky).

I was surprised there was one left. I took the pretty Trihorn. Thank you!

GIFT!

user posted image 4th EG Gold Thuwed egg with Spriter's Alt Heartseeker in base! Please let me know if you catch, name, and give a good home. Thanks! Gone! Grats, dtwrites - thanks for letting me know and giving it a good home. smile.gif

Edited by panthera1

Wow, panthera1. Thanks for sharing. I will take good care of this little egg.

3rd gen Misfit Pygmy.

Gone to cajunsun. You're welcome! smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Damn

too late by seconds again-- story of my life

Congrats to everyone who got their dragons and caught FFA's. Guess I can go ahead and lock myself now.

Damn

too late by seconds again-- story of my life

Same here, dragonpuck lol

Congrats to those who got those Thuweds!