TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

I do believe these are more moon/sun-Night/day pairs, but these seem to have a twist... just can't put my finger on it...

"A peaceful breed, Moon dragons are rather solitary creatures, rarely engaging with others. They are mostly defenseless, lacking any real claws or horns to speak of. The one known mode of defense they have is turning their rears to an attacker. The attacker is almost always baffled by this action, and their confusion gives the Moon dragon time to escape. This behavior gave rise to the action and term of 'mooning' in human cultures, though it does not serve the same defensive measure."

- fail mock description is fail biggrin.gif I honestly have no idea what the blue ones are, I just wanted to make a funny.

Edited by Dr. Paine

"A peaceful breed, Moon dragons are rather solitary creatures, rarely engaging with others. They are mostly defenseless, lacking any real claws or horns to speak of. The one known mode of defense they have is turning their rears to an attacker. The attacker is almost always baffled by this action, and their confusion gives the Moon dragon time to escape. This behavior gave rise to the action and term of 'mooning' in human cultures, though it does not serve the same defensive measure."

I have 6 letters for you.

ROFLOL!

Popped into the desert and grabbed yet another orange on pure impulse. I must stop doing that.

- fail mock description is fail biggrin.gif I honestly have no idea what the blue ones are, I just wanted to make a funny.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

That is.. AWESOME!!!!

Finally got the orange, and I have one of each.^^

I dont think their codes really are related to Moon and Sun... My blue has a code who could be considered related to Moon, but my orange has a random code who has nothing to do with the Sun...

I dont think their codes really are related to Moon and Sun...

I do believe we are talking about TJ's hatchies...They are:

Artms (Artemis)

lunar

MnLgt (Moon Legit, I think)

Eclps (Eclipse)

sunny

Solar

hmm. Yes...

Finally got the orange, and I have one of each.^^

I dont think their codes really are related to Moon and Sun... My blue has a code who could be considered related to Moon, but my orange has a random code who has nothing to do with the Sun...

I think people are referring to the codes of TJ's hatchlings in the first post of this thread smile.gif LOL Ninja'd ninja.gif

NB MnLgt (=Moonlight, I think)

Edited by velvet_paw

I think people are referring to the codes of TJ's hatchlings in the first post of this thread smile.gif LOL Ninja'd ninja.gif

NB MnLgt (=Moonlight, I think)

Haha lol xd.png So they are the Moon Dragon and the Sun Dragon after all, maybe the Eclipse ones, since one of them had a code like this xd.png

YAY!!!

Got two of each, yay!

I just checked to see if TJ had "fixed" this and he has.  He now has two of each gender of the blues and one of each of the gender is frozen.

Lol, Influence fail? xd.png Good thing, actually. No stress to get a third blue to match the three females, then. I'll try for another egg or two when I can anyway, though.

Artms was the one that /was/ a female, right?

That. Is. HILARIOUS.

- fail mock description is fail  I honestly have no idea what the blue ones are, I just wanted to make a funny.

YOU.WIN.

Mhh, the blue ones are a lot smaller then I'd expect them to be. Interesting.

That worked nicely. I abandoned an orange egg in hopes of getting a blue, and got the first egg I clicked. Yay!

Yay, i got two of each now! now to hope they gender right ( with some help from my pinks, that is!)

4 eggs, 4 oranges...

Well, in two hours I can get another one so I hope I can get a blue one then~

Must get. If only I knew which Biome to get them in... darn it, I thought biomes would make it easier to find eggs. Oh well, guess I'll nab one eventually.

i check the forums everyday...how the heck did i miss something this important D:

They drop in the Desert biome. smile.gif

Ahh, and the red hatchie is so cute, looks like a little devil to me ^^ The blues are also adorable, thank you TJ and artists!

Edited by yieldy