TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

I managed to snag three of each yesterday and am happily locked biggrin.gif The leetle blue one looks so leetle and squee-worthy!

Does anyone know what breed these new eggs are? Because I think I know what the orange one is. (Should I tell you?)

I don't know what the blue one is, though.

I feel like I've seen that orange dragon before somewhere, a while ago. Very cool-looking.

Not sure what to think of the blues. I can't make them out.

I finally managed to grab three of each, and influenced the genders for four of them.

The hatchlings are adorable! Can't wait to see the adults!

I remember these guys! I can't believe I missed them dissapering from the project list, I should really keep a sharper eye on it!

I can't wait till they grow up (especially the sun eggs!)

17 hours and I'll have new babies! biggrin.gif I can't wait! It's seems like forever before TJ's grow up...but then, it seems that way every new release! I sort of, very vaguely remember a dragon with a stone at the end of it's tail, but I couldn't tell you what it looked like now to save my life! lol

And yes, Dr. Paine, that description was pure awesomeness! biggrin.gif I love it! xd.png

Edited by MedievalMystic

"A peaceful breed, Moon dragons are rather solitary creatures, rarely engaging with others. They are mostly defenseless, lacking any real claws or horns to speak of. The one known mode of defense they have is turning their rears to an attacker. The attacker is almost always baffled by this action, and their confusion gives the Moon dragon time to escape. This behavior gave rise to the action and term of 'mooning' in human cultures, though it does not serve the same defensive measure."

- fail mock description is fail biggrin.gif I honestly have no idea what the blue ones are, I just wanted to make a funny.

This is epic. I soooooo wish the actual blue dragon's description would be this xd.png

Does anyone know what breed these new eggs are? Because I think I know what the orange one is. (Should I tell you?)

I don't know what the blue one is, though.

No spoilers. If you know, please keep it to yourself until TJ's are grown.

I just noticed that one of my Stone dragons from a few years ago is named 'Glowing Stones'. OTL

Anyways, I wish my darn eggs would hurry up and hatch OTL I love those Sun hatchlings so much owo They're gonna be amazing when they're adults.~ I can't say I'm loving the Moon hatchlings too much so far, but I'll probably warm up to them when they mature.~

Yay! Three more of my eggs hatched, & I got lucky when I went to grab the new ones, nailing another blue and two orange, so now I've two of each! Makes me happy, and when my other two eggs hatch tomorrow, I'll be excited to see what will replace them. cool.gif

Is is sad that I'm planning names already??

"speedy thing goes in" & "speedy thing comes out"

"there's a hole in the sky" & "through which things can fly"

"GLaDOS"

"Moron"

And of course, "Squishy"

If anyone wanna trade their blues for oranges, I got 5. xd.png

Figures. I'm forced to take a break from the site for two days due to a minor neck injury and TJ releases new dragons. -.-

coolio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess the desert needed some commons to block it, huh?

I got four blues and two oranges pretty easily. Thanks for the release, TJ.

Got four blues and two oranges, and influenced four of them accordingly. biggrin.gif I remember these from the progress list. Can't wait.

Whew, had perfect luck. Grabbed six and got a perfect 3-3 split.

Thanks TJ! MOAR DRAGONZ.

I managed to grab a few oranges, but I abandoned two, and have to abandon another one because I wanted to catch a blue tongue.gif .

The color of the eggs seems intriguing, I cannot wait for my cute orange to hatch tongue.gif .

thanks for the new dragons! i just got 2 of each. just wondering, if this is a release for the desert only, will there be releases for the other biomes?

after a leetle egg shuffling, I now have 3 orange and 2 blue... These eggs need to hurry up and hatch, I have being scroll locked...