TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

Baww, my eggs aren't gonna have enough views to hatch on time tonight. Darn me and my hesitant raising. I'm sure as heck not staying up another four hours to ER them. ;A;

I've got my first orange hatchie now and 4 more eggs (2 orange and 2 blue) should hatch by 15 after the hour.

I finally checked the hatchies codes, I love how they all relate to something, the night kind are Artemis, Moonlight, Lunar, Eclipse, and for the two daylight kind sunny and solar :3

Also can't wait for these to grow up! <3

I have 2 orange and 2 blue ones now. My son managed to get 5 orange and only 1 blue egg. But the eggs are here to stay and so he'll have time enough to catch more blue ones. wink.gif Mine will hatch today *is excited*.

Wanted another orange and got a blue instead. Oh well... .-.

Aaaaaaannnndd…I'm a virtual scale-momma!

Again! For the 780th some-odd time! smile.gif

But hey, it's a new baby dragon. Awwwww <3 The cave turns new whenever that happens.

*whacks first two orange eggs with the HATCHNAO stick* C'mon babies, out you come!

I have my first two gorgeous hatchies (one of each).

And I managed to snag another blue egg, thus giving me four of each - which is how I like to start before deciding whether I want any more of that breed.

So I'm very content at the moment.

Oh snap, I've never been on during an actual release. And perfectly unlocked too!

Edit: Just finished catching three orange and four blue. Hooray!

biggrin.gif

*wriggles happily* My first two orange eggs hatched, and a bit of patient stalking in the AP netted me two more blues, so now I have four of each. biggrin.gif

Rawr, if I had noticed the release earlier I'd have hatchies now, but my eggs still have a few hours to go. :V *impatiently waits for them to hatch*

I'm really curious to see the adults! The orange hatchlings seem somehow familiar, yet I can't put my finger on it.

I just snagged two of the orange ones, now I have two blue and two orange ones, now I'm scroll locked again, xd.png.

My first blue has hatched, and I just got another one.

Four orange and three blues now! smile.gif

Got one of each now, just waiting for my other hatchlings to grow up before they hatch

When I've logged onto Dragon Cave and moved to the desert section in hopes to get a CB Black egg that day got thrown into a loop seeing a description of one I've never seen before and went straight to the forum discovering two new eggs have been added. My main goal was to get two of each color to influence their gender, but at first kept on getting blue. Only last night did I manage to get two orange. Ooooohhhh...I am looking forward to seeing how they turn out.

5 Blue

2 Orange

Now please be kind lil' dragons, soon it's time to grow up! I wanna see what you will look like... ♥