TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

YAAAAY NEW DRAGONS!

I has hunting on the cave, passing on the biomes and saw the description and didn't recognized it, then discovered that WE HAVE NEW DRAGONS!

PS: Both eggs have the same description??

Edited by Alice Rose

YAAAAY NEW DRAGONS!

I has hunting on the cave, passing on the biomes and saw the description and didn't recognized it, then discovered that WE HAVE NEW DRAGONS!

PS: Both eggs have the same description??

Yes. They both have the same description.

Caught one of each, the new release was surprising! I'm eager to see what adults look like.

Hurrah! biggrin.gif Got two of each! I only found out about the release randomly when I was clicking through the biomes. xd.png

Got one of each! Pretty exciting! Love new releases:)

Thank god I found this thread lol. I saw a bunch of the blue eggs in the cave but when I tried to click them they were already taken. Finally I got one (after 2 hours of refreshing) and couldn't find the egg on the wiki. Didn't know it was new so thank you ^^ Can't wait til it hatches!

huh, lots of uh, portal references (whatever that is). First GPX plus releases these Porygon Ts (in sig), and now people are saying that the new releases are portal references. What's with the vid game?

You know what's funny? I was browsing the AP when the eggs were released, but I didn't catch on right away. "Wow! So many low time eggs, and they have pretty good lineages too! I wonder what's going on?"

You know what's funny? I was browsing the AP when the eggs were released, but I didn't catch on right away. "Wow! So many low time eggs, and they have pretty good lineages too! I wonder what's going on?"

Me too, I didn't clue in until one of the new eggs appeared in front of me after I refreshed the AP. laugh.gif

I love the s2 hatchies. I am guessing that the female blue ones are translucent like that because the dragon breed is named after moonstones? If you have seen a moonstone, they are somewhat translucent milky blue looking. But why 3 females and one male? Does that mean that the females are all slightly different? definitely (with an I, not an A) deserves some conspiracy theories.

So my next theory would then be that the orange would be sunstone. In real life orangish red with flakes of gold.

Can you tell I love gem stones? biggrin.gif And if we have these, would it be possible that the future may hold other dragons that are like gems?

Anyway, I can't hardly wait to see the adults. I am hoping they are great as I am scroll locked with nothing but the new releases. I dumped 6 various cb eggs for these new eggs.

*pokes eggs... hurry up and hatch!*

I was wondering why TJ had 3 female 'moonstones' myself, but I guess we'll find out soon enough! smile.gif

Got one of each! I can't wait for them to grow up, I love their S2 sprites ;D

Edited by EeveeSkitty

Ill soon be unlocked. Hope i catch at least two of each [or, at the very least, two blue]

I just wish...Oh, how I wish...that they didn't have the same description. It's going to be so hard getting the right colors I need...I need more moonies..without getting locked with the oranges. Ah well, I'll take what I get, but it is a tad frustrating...

Thanks again TJ, and everyone involved, for another awesome, cool release! <3

hehe I must be cursed today x3 One of my eggs FINALLY hatches, and when I go to the Desert biome, I'm SO excited about snatching another new eggie..... that I grabbed a Grey eggie instead >_< Now I gotta wait 5 hours before I can try grabbing again xd.png