TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

I caught 5 in the very first drop from last night, 3 orange and 2 blue and later caught another blue in the 1:00 AM drop.

Has anyone caught a mix between orange and blue during the same cave drop?

Perhaps the eggs are tied to time somehow?

1) Yes. [3 Orange + 3 Blue]

2) Doubt it.

Has anyone caught a mix between orange and blue during the same cave drop?

Perhaps the eggs are tied to time somehow?

I caught Orange and Blue during the same drop, 3 Orange and 1 Blue. I caught 2 more Orange later, once I was unlocked and traded for Blues.

As far as I can tell the oranges and blues are even, its just luck if you pick up one type only.

Was OFFLINE yesterday...& online LATE today,& not a ONE sad.gif have I seen yet!!

Not even a miss! xd.png

Rockin' On

I love the s2 hatchies. I am guessing that the female blue ones are translucent like that because the dragon breed is named after moonstones? If you have seen a moonstone, they are somewhat translucent milky blue looking. But why 3 females and one male? Does that mean that the females are all slightly different? definitely (with an I, not an A) deserves some conspiracy theories.

Did TJ accidentally post three females instead of just two? But I don't think that's likely.

*very glad to be unlocked* I just caught 2 blues and 5 oranges on the hourly drop, so it would seem that which breed you get is luck of the draw. wink.gif

So far, my preference lies with the orange hatchling. (The blue one is kinda hard to make out, IMPO.) But the final verdict will wait until we see the adult sprites.

*sits impatiently for her Pillow eggie to hatch and for the 5 hour wait to end* C'mon eggies, free up my scroll for more eggies xd.png

Did TJ accidentally post three females instead of just two? But I don't think that's likely.

Just double checked. TJ has 3 blue females and 1 blue male. I don't think it was an accident either as he mentions conspiracy in the initial post. *Things that maker go hummm....*

Just snagged two orange and another blue to go with the two blues that I got last night. So now I am happily locked again.

So I traded my blues for oranges, and now I have 5 oranges (just snagged another from the cave, looking for a 3rd blue, rolleyes.gif ). xd.png Careful what you wish for? Nah. 2 breeding pairs of suns, and 1 of moons, so far. I'll catch a couple more blues later. smile.gif Thanks to the two people who needed blues!

Do we get one of each for free? The reason I'm asking is because when i was searching for them I only got 2 blues. But I checked my scroll and I had 3 blues and a red. IS THAT NOT WEIRD?

Do we get one of each for free? The reason I'm asking is because when i was searching for them I only got 2 blues. But I checked my scroll and I had 3 blues and a red. IS THAT NOT WEIRD?

Lucky you. smile.gif But no we don't get one of each free. Sometimes when the cave is busy or we are clicking trying to get an egg, we do it so fast that the get code page doesn't show up or we click on through it and then end up with eggs "we didn't click" but in reality we actually did click. smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

HMMMMM, I DID CLICK FAST. (PEOPLE KEPT TAKING THEM. TRYING TO GET ONE) tHX 4 DA ANSWER!

-giggles-

The one with the code referencing Artemis is now a male.

Artemis Fowl anyone? (loved it as a kid)

Edited by Karin Kes

Just double checked. TJ has 3 blue females and 1 blue male. I don't think it was an accident either as he mentions conspiracy in the initial post. *Things that maker go hummm....*

I just checked to see if TJ had "fixed" this and he has. He now has two of each gender of the blues and one of each of the gender is frozen.

-giggles-

The one with the code referencing Artemis is now a male.

Artemis Fowl anyone? (loved it as a kid)

Ehhhhhhhhhhh, read da book in school, not really engaging mellow.gif . But don't get me wrong, I LOVE FANTASY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just checked to see if TJ had "fixed" this and he has. He now has two of each gender of the blues and one of each of the gender is frozen.

Laughs! TJ picked up his magic wand and called to the dragon gods to give him the power to change the gender of his dragon. The dragon gods granted TJ the power but warned that there are consequences to wielding that kind of power. Only time will tell how such gender changing will effect the mental state of this new breed of dragon. Will the dragon choose to remain frozen in a state of adolescence or will he face his new future as an adult male dragon?

Thanks for letting us know about the correction. I was really wondering what the meaning of three females was. Now I know.

And I don't know what I am more excited to see, the sprites or the descriptions. I do know that I loved the blue eggs better than the orage ones, but the orange hatchlings really have my attention. So will have to see what the adults look like before I can pick a favorite as right now they are equal in the points standing IMO.

I know this has probably been answered but I'm not up to reading the entire topic right now. Are both of the new dragons in the desert biome? I caught a blue one in the desert.

I know this has probably been answered but I'm not up to reading the entire topic right now.  Are both of the new dragons in the desert biome?  I caught a blue one in the desert.

Yep both are in the desert. :3

Edit: TJ needs to fix the blue hatchies' descriptions still.

/pokes at grammar thread

Edited by Mustangs44