TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

I currently have four oranges and one blue. Waiting for the five hour wait to end so I can trade at least one of the oranges. Also, the terrae should hatch at about the same time as the wait ends, so I may just try and catch two more to see if I can at least get one more blue.

I want two blue and two orange. I have an orange so now I need one orange and two blue.

I love new releases and the hatchies are just squeeable.

How pathetic am I? I keep checking that first page to see if TJ's beasties have grown up yet!

Gah! xd.png I tried catching a blue eggie, and edded up catching 3 orange ones xd.png And now I'm locked ^^;

WOOT WOOT!

Got my two blue and two orange eggs. And an extra for possible trade in 5 hours.

Yay! Two Blue, two orange! Yay! can't wait for them to hatch smile.gif just wish i had more influencers for females!

I've got my Blue and Orange eggs and have influenced them to be opposite genders. I can't wait till TJ's grow up and we find out what they are.

Hrm, so I'm scanning the last few pages but I was wondering; which is more common? I seem to be catching mostly blues, but I see some people catch mostly oranges.

Currently locked with 2 blue eggs, 1 orange egg, and 2 pigmys! I'm waiting for the pigmy's to hatch so I can get 1 more egg wink.gif yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

I just now noticed these. Now to get them all...

I just now noticed these. Now to get them all...

Same here. The title puts them in the desert, but if I don't get them during the release, at least I have my GoN I got today. biggrin.gif

Same here. The title puts them in the desert, but if I don't get them during the release, at least I have my GoN I got today. biggrin.gif

Woah, congrats! I have yet to get a GoN.

Thanks. Try waiting about 30 seconds before entering your password, see if that does something.

At the time i posted this [3:50pm EST], TJ's hatchies are/were at 5d 20hrs.

Tomorrow [Wednesday], same time, they'll be 4d 20hrs [derp?], Thursday same time they'd be 3d 20hrs, though we know they'll grow before then.

Back up to noon [-4hrs], they'd be 4d 0hrs [roughly].

So, I say we'll see the adults around 12:30 or 1pm Thursday afternoon.

EDIT: i can haz speling?

Edited by Whitefire

Take all trading to the trading subforum (or PM) please.

*content removed*

Edited by KidaYuki

Take all trading to the trading subforum (or PM) please.

~cuddles her two blue and two orange~

I got lucky, I got exactly what I was looking for on my first try. I've happily influenced them as male and female, and I'm looking forward to hatching them tonight.

I recognize the orange ones too... not sure about the blue ones, though. I may have seen them before, but they're just not popping into my head yet.

I can't wait to see what the adults look like either--especially as the blue female seems to be almost transparent in some respects. I think it would be cool to have a dragon that was able to change the shade of it's color (I know we have the Nocturnes yes) but I'm always happy to be surprised. I have three orange and three blue but, eventually, I want four of each...if I can get them. biggrin.gif

Hey! That's exactly what happened to me! x3 /hugs GoN egg