TJ09

2011-07-17 - Desert Sands Release

Do both the blue egg and the organge egg have the same description?

Yes. smile.gif

Snagged 2 orange, 2 blue, and a CB Hellfire. Being locked has never been so satisfying!

I just wish I had more male pinks so I could influence them evenly dry.gif

I have posted my third blue in the Dragon Trading Thread, hoping to get a second Orange instead. Otherwise, I just have to wait until this group hatches. As my massive hatchie lock grew up, I manage to find a few low time CB eggs to er, just so I wouldn't be without a few hatchies while the current eggs grow up. I now have my very first Ridgewing and Water Horse hatchies as well as the new eggs. smile.gif

Darn, never knew there was a new release xd.png. I got 3 of each, so I'm pretty much set now happy.gif.

I managed to grab two blue ones before I got scroll locked. I'm happy because blue's my favorite color so I hoped I'd at least get one. I can wait for my chance to nab an orange until later!

This is my first time being active during a new release.

I have posted my third blue in the Dragon Trading Thread, hoping to get a second Orange instead.  Otherwise, I just have to wait until this group hatches.  As my massive hatchie lock grew up, I manage to find a few low time CB eggs to er, just so I wouldn't be without a few hatchies while the current eggs grow up.  I now have my very first Ridgewing and Water Horse hatchies as well as the new eggs.  smile.gif

Wow, my post in the trading thread had no offers until I mentioned it here. I now have two and two, Orange and Blue, incubated and influenced, and my thanks to all who responded! <3

ETA: btw, there are other people offering eggs there now, so check there if you need to even up your new eggs! smile.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

This is my first time being active during a new release.

Exciting and hectic, isn't it? biggrin.gif

I have a feeling these are going to be breeds that I'll hoard :> Hope that the adults make me aha.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but there seems to be a typo in the blue hatchling's description. In the line that says "It seems to sleep during the day and, glow when it wakes up at night" The comma after "and" doesn't need to be there and the end of the sentence is missing it's period.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but there seems to be a typo in the blue hatchling's description. In the line that says "It seems to sleep during the day and, glow when it wakes up at night" The comma after "and" doesn't need to be there and the end of the sentence is missing it's period.

It's been noticed and reported to the grammar patrol.

The blue hatchling also has a small transparency error between the body and tail...just tossing that out there again so no one forgets it. tongue.gif

Edited by Derranged

Same here. The title puts them in the desert, but if I don't get them during the release, at least I have my GoN I got today. biggrin.gif

What's a GoN?

I finally managed to catch a blue! Yay! Maybe I will hunt for those when my current batch of eggs hatches, but I am quite happy right now xd.png .

What's a GoN?

Guardian of Nature; only way to obtain is by collecting one of each trio dragon [Thunder, Magma, and Ice] and use the Summon BSA, which has a scrollwide cooldown of two weeks, and with a low chance of summoning a GoN egg. You can't abandon GoNs [and i doubt u can trade them but idk] and you can have a maximum of two.

---

Soooo can't wait for thursday; TJ's hatchies grow up [around 1pm EST] and my new eggies hatch~

This release doesn't seem to be as hectic as the other ones, probably because a lot of members are away on vacation. Got 2 of each egg hecka easy.

Eeee...8 hours to hatchlings! I can't wait! In the morning when I wake up, all of mine will have hatched...then it's off to find more moonies! smile.gif

ack... missed it... looks like settling for 2nd Gens

They're still dropping. Just check the desert, especially at the top of the hour. smile.gif Good luck.

Guardian of Nature; only way to obtain is by collecting one of each trio dragon [Thunder, Magma, and Ice] and use the Summon BSA, which has a scrollwide cooldown of two weeks, and with a low chance of summoning a GoN egg. You can't abandon GoNs [and i doubt u can trade them but idk] and you can have a maximum of two.

---

Soooo can't wait for thursday; TJ's hatchies grow up [around 1pm EST] and my new eggies hatch~

Thx, I was clueless.

Reminder:

The topic is the Desert Sands Release.

Questions not related to the new release (and answers) belong in Help (or PM.) smile.gif

Thanks, everyone and have a wonderful time catching and discussing the new release.

Edited by rubyshoes

---

Scrollwide...?

Yay!!

I was without internet, but I'm online again... and OH SURPRISE!!

biggrin.gif I caught lot's of them already :B