Wookieinmashoo

Back for a limited time

I decided to get them all done before posting...and made a whole lot of crap, so I apologize:

Dargan - http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n596/I...sh/darkdog2.jpg ( I hate pretty much everything about this drawing, sorry it came out looking like crap)

Steamrider - http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n596/I...esh/birdies.jpg (I completely failed at what you wanted but the random bright colors made the design very hard to work with)

Verridith - http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n596/I.../faerydog-1.jpg (I'm okay with this one)

tyto_alba - http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n596/ImaFeesh/naga2.jpg (The anatomy sucks but this is the first human faced anything I've ever uploaded, so this is actually pretty revolutionary for me.)

tikigurl91 - http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n596/I...sh/penguin2.jpg (The only of the images I actually somewhat liked)

Haze- Sorry, but I will have to put yours on hold for a while. So far I'm turning out a whole lot of crap lately so I don't want to have to feel like I'm struggling with your image.

Kila- need more info on what you want. I won't start it until that's done.

Piemaster- I will PM you your image. It also looks like crap.

Mysfit, thanks for the drawing...I do think I've heard of those somewhere, just not recently.

hybridhydra - I'm sorry, but I am not taking your request:

You requested when requests were closed and I specifically said that I don't take reserved spots for these. You also requested a transparency which I told you in chat I don't do. You didn't seem to know that these are free. You also didn't read that I don't do signatures for these. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but you are not reading. If something seems off on the front page or does not make sense, please let me know so I can fix it.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Cazrae, please and thank you <3

Crappy mouse sketch

Crappy school doodle

He's a mix of anibis style muzzle, a maned wolf/hyena mohawk thing kinda going on, a sloping back with some hyena anatomy. I've never really defined him outside of just "generic wolf" (which is what he was when I created him as a little 13-year-old weaboo), so feel free to run with whatever.

I'm not too particular about poses, but he's generally got an expression ranging between "Get out of my personal space" and "I WILL RIP YOUR THROAT OUT".

Uuuuhm, if you'd need/like more clarification or a post I'd like him in, feel free to smack me about until I give it to you XD;

Edit: Also, I think your Dargan painting looks pretty damn rad. I can definitely say that Savvy will be 100% happy with it and squee many squees of utter delight when she sees it c:

Edited by Kila

Cazrae, please and thank you <3

Crappy mouse sketch

Crappy school doodle

He's a mix of anibis style muzzle, a maned wolf/hyena mohawk thing kinda going on, a sloping back with some hyena anatomy. I've never really defined him outside of just "generic wolf" (which is what he was when I created him as a little 13-year-old weaboo), so feel free to run with whatever.

I'm not too particular about poses, but he's generally got an expression ranging between "Get out of my personal space" and "I WILL RIP YOUR THROAT OUT".

Uuuuhm, if you'd need/like more clarification or a post I'd like him in, feel free to smack me about until I give it to you xd.png;

Edit: Also, I think your Dargan painting looks pretty damn rad. I can definitely say that Savvy will be 100% happy with it and squee many squees of utter delight when she sees it c:

Because I make everyone else do it I think the form would be helpful. It just helps organize things for when I'm drawing it.

I want: My character Cazrae drawn link link He's a mix of anibis style muzzle, a maned wolf/hyena mohawk thing kinda going on, a sloping back with some hyena anatomy. I've never really defined him outside of just "generic wolf" (which is what he was when I created him as a little 13-year-old weaboo), so feel free to run with whatever.

I want it in this form: Scary or menacing please and thank you <3

One form a la mode~

Edited by Kila

I want: My character Cazrae drawn link link He's a mix of anibis style muzzle, a maned wolf/hyena mohawk thing kinda going on, a sloping back with some hyena anatomy. I've never really defined him outside of just "generic wolf" (which is what he was when I created him as a little 13-year-old weaboo), so feel free to run with whatever.

I want it in this form: Scary or menacing please and thank you <3

One form a la mode~

Thanks. Also I am now charging two hatchlings for wolves/ generic dogs, but this one was already accepted so no charge. This is just to let people know I'm kinda done with dogs for now ._.

Thanks. Also I am now charging two hatchlings for wolves/ generic dogs, but this one was already accepted so no charge. This is just to let people know I'm kinda done with dogs for now ._.

Well I'll happily pay more hatchlings XD

It's absolutely adorable Wookie! I love it! <3

I decided to get them all done before posting...and made a whole lot of crap, so I apologize:

Ah. That makes sense. Sorry if I sounded impatient or anything... >w>

And Deevah looks ah-mazing~! Thank you so, so much for drawing him. <3

Wookie!!! THAT IS AMAZING o.o -stare | I love it -glomps | Thank you so much for drawing him <333

:3 I is a patient lady. And I adore seeing all your other photos, you're such an amazing artist~ <3

Wow, that naga is gorgeous. I love how his pose is still snake-like.

Are requests open? o3o I think I'll stick this here if you don't mind drawing other generic fantasy things... I have a wingy mouse thing instead if you don't want to draw a griff griff.

I want: A griffin: http://silvrang.deviantart.com/art/I-Intro...2F9855253&qo=54 Sorry, I anatomied pretty bad, but that was three years ago. Just use this for color reference. He's plump and stubby-legged with barely big enough wings, and really really small ears. The scarf around his neck is black chain mail from the backs of fallen warriors, so shiny.

I want it in this form: cute but still realistic, clutching a shiny.

psst Wookie. If you feel like it can you try this? Maybe? I know you already drew one of my OCs... so feel free to ignore me.

I want: Yana. She is awesome. And is a qilin- I am just crap at drawing vaguely deer-like anatomy, she is supposed to look more like a deer with paws and a horn and stuff than a dragon, which I failed at doing in my reference.

I want it in this form: Normal.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I want: (an image preferably, but a description is fine) Manta Ray

I want it in this form: (cute, scary, normal. ) cute

Edited by sharlykng

I want it in this form: (cute, scary, normal. ) Mysterious

Can you please use one of the options given to you for the form? Or something close? That's why they're there.

@Piemaster: Sorry I forgot, I'll PM you the link.

Dx Sorry >~<" Quoted it so that it's easier to find :3

I want it in this form: (cute, scary, normal. ) Mysterious

Dx Sorry >~<" Quoted it so that it's easier to find :3

I think you failed to understand what I typed. Please use one of the form options or something close.

I want it in this form: (cute, scary, normal. ) cute

oh. OH! Sorry! I honestly thought those were examples >~<"

oh. OH! Sorry! I honestly thought those were examples >~<"

It's okay...it's the whole reason I did have any ellipses or "etcetera" afterward.

@Kila: You gave me free range, so I took out my frustrations.

user posted image

Editing because I felt like ignoring someone:

user posted image

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Hnnnng, Wook, you are amazing. x_x I really want to be talented like you some day. ;~;

How could you call it crappy? You did an AWESOME job biggrin.gif! I'll add it to my sig soon smile.gif

For those who wish to see, here's the image:

user posted image

@Kila: You gave me free range, so I took out my frustrations.

user posted image

bntsurhbnjeat

oh my god he looks amazing ;A;

-snuggles-

I HAVE NO WORDS.

I want: (an image preferably, but a description is fine) this creature

color: I dont can decide, surprise me maybe

green + brown,

gray

or

blue+white

or what color do you think what looks best

they dont have eyes, only glowing(yellow or green, cyan, or lightblue) at the place where the eyes normaly are

the deepenings are only slightly, except the eye and nose deepening they are deep

the signs on the ribs have a bright color

I want it in this form: (cute, scary, normal. ) scary

Edited by Seiti

Editing because I felt like ignoring someone:

user posted image

._. THAT IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVAR

I LOVE YOU IN AN ART-STALKER KIND OF WAY

She looks really dragony. But that is definitely not a bad thing it is wonderful.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph