Wookieinmashoo

Back for a limited time

That is pure win. *Glomps* I love the eyes and the furriness. She's just so adorable!!!!

Edited by UmbreWulf

I'm going to draw him even if it kills me. I just need a good pose though.

Would you like me to describe some to you, or is it something you're going to just come up with yourself? (I really don't mind either one, especially since you're going through all the trouble to do this for me x3 )

Would you like me to describe some to you, or is it something you're going to just come up with yourself? (I really don't mind either one, especially since you're going through all the trouble to do this for me x3 )

I think I'd best come up with it myself. I think the thing that is giving me trouble is the expression you wanted. I'm not very good at human emotions and body poses as of now so it's going to be hard to pin that down in a pose that works.

I think I'd best come up with it myself. I think the thing that is giving me trouble is the expression you wanted. I'm not very good at human emotions and body poses as of now so it's going to be hard to pin that down in a pose that works.

He really can just be blank faced or whatnot. He's not a very emotional kind of guy, more introverted and quiet. Rather bland, really. x) If that helps at all.

I'm digging the colors used on the eel, all those blue-greens and browns... it looks fantastic. Top notch, thanks for it =)

Aww, thank you! I'm really flattered to know that. I just love your signature image. xd.png

Also, I love that eel. Excellent colours. I always love it when there seems to be warm light and cold light in the same picture. <3

Mind if I make a request? If I read the rules right (I hope I did) this would be free?

I want: I Jolteon (female) and a vaporon (male) in a close hug/snuggle.

I want it in this form: Um.... normal, cute?

Requests are still closed, hon (:

user posted image

KITTY! She looks amazing, Wookie. I might move the leaf over a bit, but otherwise she's amazing.

Oh wow, that's so pretty : D So peaceful and serene.

Oh Wookie, thank you. That picture is just amazing, and Earthpaw looks so calm and happy. :'D

: )

I love the dog like creature you did <3

-shall get hatchlings so I can request a dragon later |

Edited by Dargan

Oh Wookie you must hate me for leeching off your wonderous generosity brb while I breed all my Magis for you

I want: [link] She's a bit of an interesting one. Her anatomy is a mix of saber-toothed tiger and a wolf (because this is fantasy, genetics don't matter here -shot). Her colors are all very soft neutral browns and tans, with darker markings near her back. Here's a detailed description:

As a feline, Brianna takes on a more unusual form. She's roughly the size of a small horse, and her body is covered in thick, silky tan fur mottled with varying shades of brown stripes and spots. The closer to her back, the darker the markings. Her anatomy is a strange mix of feline and canine, with long, thick legs and massive paws. While her ribcage is more like that of a canine her shoulder blades still protrude visibly like a big cat's, especially when stalking. Her muzzle is slightly elongated, though still short enough to be recognized as feline, and she possesses a great pair of fangs. Her eyes are large, but thickly rimmed with black, much like that of a wolf's. The appearance of this form has always prompted her curiosity, but never enough to concern her outright.

Her left eye is silver and her right eye is gold, should that come up.

I want it in this form: Normal (you have free reign to do whatever~)

I want: A Platociraptypus! It's a velociraptor-platypus hybrid form the DinoCave thread in news. No refs, sorry; you get to imagine it in any way you want biggrin.gif!

I want it in this form: I don't care; I'll leave it up to you smile.gif

Sorry Saph, was not able to fit you in since I reduced things to 4 for now.

@Piemaster: I can't remember but did you send hatchlings for the dragon image last time?

@Piemaster: I can't remember but did you send hatchlings for  the dragon image last time?

Ahh, completely forgot! Just bred three Magis. I'll send 'em to you as soon as they hatch! *Runs to Incubate*

Edited by PieMaster

Wookie, I have a Magi with your name on it, if you want it when it hatches. >.>

Any magi is welcome, especially if I have room for one...and I'm currently full at the moment.

Any magi is welcome, especially if I have room for one...and I'm currently full at the moment.

It won't hatch for another day or so, and I can hold it til you've room for the hatchling, if you'd like.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7740577/#cid:54364225

Lion on the FA account. Okay, it's likely I am going to stop doing these altogether. I will instead do sketches. I'm still practicing on stuff, but since they're just sketches they will be free no matter what they are and they'll get done faster. Other than that I might open a livestream account, but only if people are interested.

I can haz just sketch, not colored, of ram/jaguar guy? c:

I can haz just sketch, not colored, of ram/jaguar guy? c:

You are getting a full image...when I feel brave enough to do it. It might take me a while.

Kila gets a very crappy image, I'm sorry.

user posted image

EDIT: Open for sketches, but Piemaster and Haze still get full drawings. No full drawings anymore and everything is free.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo