Wookieinmashoo

Back for a limited time

You still have a slot, maybe? :3 Wookie, I kind of love you in a friendly and non-creepy way.

I want: Arkady the lightbeast, img1/img2. The first one is more accurate in color, the tail in the second one is perfect though. He's not a dragon, he's more like a cat... kind of... also his tail is NOT FIRE. It's more like mist.

I want it in this form: Cuteeee

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I want: Silver Tinsel, transparent background, looking Majestic?

I will offer: 2nd Gen Gold, PM Me And I'll Send It To You

I want it in this form: (avatar, signature image) Signature

Edited by hybridhydra

I want: Silver Tinsel, transparent background, looking Majestic?

I will offer: 2nd Gen Gold, PM Me And I'll Send It To You

I want it in this form: (avatar, signature image) Signature

I can't do transparent backgrounds...I'd have to find my PS disk and reinstall it.

oh these are so fantastic Wookie, I shall be stalking until I can get a spot xd.png.

Oh, whats a good background for a Silver Tinsel then?

Uhh...maybe orange or a golden color?

user posted image

tiger...with crappy background

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

user posted image

rat now...crappy rat with bad background

Daww I think it's cute! x3

I want: This, but have it more 'real life' Panther and Bat-like. I would like the body structure to stay relatively the same. Large chest, wings on the forearms with a long tail. Have it be all fur and leathery skin, no scales like the ref picture has, please. Also, if you could keep the colors as black or really dark smoke gray as possible, that'd be great.

I want it in this form: Kind of cute, but scary at the same time? o-o;

Daww I think it's cute! x3

I want: This, but have it more 'real life' Panther and Bat-like. I would like the body structure to stay relatively the same. Large chest, wings on the forearms with a long tail. Have it be all fur and leathery skin, no scales like the ref picture has, please. Also, if you could keep the colors as black or really dark smoke gray as possible, that'd be great.

I want it in this form: Kind of cute, but scary at the same time? o-o;

cute or scary, one or the other.

I want: a unicorn.

BUT, not those stupid unicorns they do nowdays which is just a horse with a narwhals tooth stuck in its head I WANT AREAL ONE. Meaning its original form.

The original medieval unicorn was in body and face more like a small deer or goat, with a large horn, triangular and thick (though not rhino) rather than thin and spiraled, though I will accept some striations. It is about the size of a small deer or goat, and has the cloven hooves of one, it also has heavy feathering all the way up past it's hocks to its first joint (wrist/ankle joint) as well as wildebeest like feathering 'beard' under its jaw. It has a mane, but more like a Shetland pony than a horse. The tail is like a lion, but as well as the tuft of hair on the end it has feathering on the underside on most of it's length as well.

I found these goats which may help you visualize, though it isn't exactly a goat.

unicorn goat 1 unicorn goat 2 unicorn goat 3

I want it in this form: Umm, regally showing off its best features.

Edited by Mysfytt

I can haz slot?

Want My Alien OC (some info in the description, body colour is silver, offwhite teeth, purplish black tounge (like a giraffe xd.png) and he has no visible eyes.

http://Shadow-Lugia-XD001.deviantart.com/a...rder=0&offset=1

http://Shadow-Lugia-XD001.deviantart.com/a...rder=0&offset=0

I want it in this form: Evil and snarly like that Sweetling. Perhaps a bit of blood on it's teeth and claws if you're willing to do so. I think a jumping/slashy pose would look cool. :3

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Shadow-Lugia-XD001

cute or scary, one or the other.

Oh, ok. xP

Hmm... Scary.

Also, I amended the description a bit...

I want: This, but have it more 'real life' Panther and Bat-like. I would like the body structure to stay relatively the same. Large chest, wings on the forearms. The forearms staying in the same structure, being more like the arm of a bat's wing, yet ending in a paw. Maybe have the paw be slightly more 'hand-like' with the digits being a little longer... (Not sure if I'm making any sense there. Dx) Also, the tail being decently long and slender, like a panther's, yet maybe ending in a leathery skin, so it looks sort of whip-like. Have the body and everything be all fur and leathery skin, no scales like the ref picture has, please. Also, if you could keep the colors as black or really dark smoke gray as possible, that would be great. Oh, and the eyes are a golden/amber color. I picture it as a mixture of a Spectral Bat and Black Panther. [X] - [X]

I want it in this form: Scary

user posted image

user posted image

I hope I got that character right. I'll see if I can fit everyone in because people keep posting even after the slots are filled...

@Mysfytt: I am not familiar with the heraldic version of the unicorn, only the original descriptions from their respective countries (India, Ethiopia, China, etc) do you want the more feminine unicorn look as in the movie The Last Unicorn?

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

WOOKIE HE IS BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT AND AAAAAAAAA <3333

@Mysfytt: I am not familiar with the heraldic version of the unicorn, only the original descriptions from their respective countries (India, Ethiopia, China, etc) do you want the more feminine unicorn look as in the movie The Last Unicorn?

umm, not really. I want it lifelike, not cartoonish, and I did provide that best description I could.

Just make it mostly like the unicorn goats I already provided,I quite like the pose where he is kneeling horn lowered, and the rearing one is just so cute, only yeah, more sleek and refined and I guess feminine. The tail is probably the only real difference. I want a 'him' though, so not too fru-fru.

This is as close to an 'olde english' unicorn as I could find - here that someone else did. And here is an interesting one foal and a different face view.

Hopefully that all helps.

- you did say you wanted a challenge xd.png

Just so long as it looks more deer/goat like rather than just a horse with a horn stuck on I'll be happy.

Thank you so much.

Edited by Mysfytt

umm, not really. I want it lifelike, not cartoonish, and I did provide that best description I could.

Just make it mostly like the unicorn goats I already provided,I quite like the pose where he is kneeling horn lowered, and the rearing one is just so cute, only yeah, more sleek and refined and I guess feminine. The tail is probably the only real difference. I want a 'him' though, so not too fru-fru.

This is as close to an 'olde english' unicorn as I could find - here that someone else did. And here is an interesting one foal and a different face view.

Hopefully that all helps.

- you did say you wanted a challenge xd.png

Just so long as it looks more deer/goat like rather than just a horse with a horn stuck on I'll be happy.

Thank you so much.

I think that's pretty much the design from the movie I mentioned. I was just making sure you wanted the classic fairy tale unicorn and not what I would normally draw them as. I'm only asking because I used to draw unicorns but I drew them in a certain way and I was just making sure to get all the details to make sure I don't make one of those.