Wookieinmashoo

Back for a limited time

*Grabs spot*

I want: Black cat with dragon wings with a four-leaf clover somewhere. Maybe as a marking or its holding one?

I want it in this form: Looking at the viewer. You know when a cat looks at you, but it just seems content?

Its an OC that I've had in my head for a while, but no one has ever really drawn it yet, so whatever comes to mind is fine. xd.png

Oh my.....I want to run from that horse, which is exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks again!

I'm considering one more cursed animal request, can you draw hawks?

Sure, I can try.

I want: sharp-shinned hawk in flight

http://sdakotabirds.com/species_photos/sha...hinned_hawk.htm

http://www.keweenawnow.com/news/manitou_st...study_07_04.htm

(second image down)

With those kinds of coloring as the real hawk plus, you guessed it, red swirls. My idea is that the Curse has taken over this hawk to such an extent that it seems to be a normal hawk, with only the red left, unlike the horse which still have strength to fight the curse off and thus remained black instead of letting the Curse copy it's fur pattern.

I want it in this form: angry either flying or resting, whichever your preference.

You're doing such an amazing job for my RPG, I'd like to give you something just to say thanks. Please take a look at my scroll (click the KrystalFizz lineage icons) and tell me if I can breed anything for you.

biggrin.gif Such pretty drawings. And I certainly could use more art to put in my sig and such, sooo...May I make a request? :3

I want: I'd like a wolf. It's a sort of OC idea that's completely in my head, so the best I can give you is a description, if that's ok? I'd like the build to be that of a normal wolf, but I want her to appear sort of misty. (Not complete mist-like, but with tendrils of mist around her, kind of coming off of her, or however your artistry decides it should go). I'd like her to be of a light bluish color, sort of like this? Otherwise, I kind of trust that you'll make her look good, let your muse flow with this, she's very abstract, so I trust your judgement. ^^

I want it in this form: Normal, kind of looking at the viewer, if possible?

Are you kidding? I LOVE it! biggrin.gif I'll get the hatchies as fast as I can biggrin.gif

I think I'll grab another slot :D

I want: http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/008...y_Verridith.jpg <-- ref

and of course the silly chibi: http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/sy...underfang-1.png

ore towards the ref though, of course XD and keep in mind, he's an ancient dragonwolf, so make him look old. And yes, he has a somewhat reptilian tail covered in fur.

I want it in this form: Stern looking, perhaps a bit exasperated. Maybe even proud or fatherly. :P Have fun with it~

I love how it's randomly brandishing a cocktail umbrella. XD Makes it look so tiny... adorable. x)

user posted image

I tried a greyhound. Please excuse the odd positioning of the legs.

Wow! I really like it. biggrin.gif

I love the shading. It makes it look sort of like a painting ^^

<3 i wants anotherr pleasee :

I want: a black wolf pup who's got green eyes (like the caracal cat i asked from before) and its in a sheep costume with a zipper pull thats pretty obvious? :3

Ref

I want it in this form: .. boastful? like its proud C:

Wookie, if these are open I'd like to make a request. I've been hesitant to ask because I don't want you to be bogged down with all sorts of things XD;

And if my human babies do you just mean babies? Because I have a humanoid I'd like to request and I'm just trying to clear it with you and hhhhhhhngh why am I so awkward?

I believe you have to fill out a form?

I want: A sunsong! You pick what direction, pose, angle, etc.

I will offer: Five 2cd gen PB sunsong hatchlings or anything else from my scroll. (just click the sunsong army badge to view.)

I want it in this form: Avatar size please!

I think that is how you do it?

I'd like to make a request?(if they're open??)

I rather like your outline-less drawings and I saw the snake you had on the examples

I want: A snake, thats feathered like Quetzalquotl except white/ash grey. Doesn't have to be a whole snake,just head and neck

Ref:Head Shaped like this?

I want it in this form: Striking, fangs beared have fun with it Q.Q

I hope these are open, and if they aren't sorry for asking D:

I believe you have to fill out a form?

I want: A sunsong! You pick what direction, pose, angle, etc.

I will offer: Five 2cd gen PB sunsong hatchlings or anything else from my scroll. (just click the sunsong army badge to view.)

I want it in this form: Avatar size please!

I think that is how you do it?

Close, but I think you got things mixes up with the headshots. The new stuff only costs 3 hatchlings and I can't really make an avatar out of one, though you can crop the image if you feel like. I'm not sure what I would do with a bunch of sunsongs though, as I'm trying to finish my frozen hatchling collection.

@Kila: By human babies, I mean any humanoid babies. It would require me to look at pictures of them and I do have a alight phobia of them so I'd just prefer not to. I'll go ahead and get you a spot and I can wait until you decide :3

EDIT: BIRDIE

user posted image

Edited by Wookieinmashoo