Wookieinmashoo

Back for a limited time

Surprise

I will not be drawing people or anything with people faces as I can't draw people. I'm still learning and I have improved. For the people who were waiting for a drawing to be done, I apologize. If I missed something that's been paid, please contact me.

(Find me)

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/fishflayer

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wookieinmashoo/

http://wookieinmashoo.deviantart.com/

Rules and notes:

- First step first, please use the form

- failure to request what form (cute,scary,normal) will result in me choosing whatever I want.

- slots are only open after I finish a complete set. There is no waiting list.

- Sorry, but no edits, also no size requesting such as signature, etc.

- As before I don't care if you edit these.

- Payment information is further down.

- WARNING: Anything extremely specific will take much more time.

- I also want to be able to upload these to Deviantart or Furaffinity, so expect to see some there.

- Reserved headshot images are still open if you are willing to pay a CB metal, etc for one.

Form

[b]I want:[/b] (an image preferably, but a description is fine; also include character's name if it has one)
[b]I want it in this form: [/b] (cute, scary, normal. )
[b]I want it to be doing this[/b]

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Commission Information

PM me for commission discussion about what you might want.

Here is some general information:

http://pastebin.com/3u7NMf8G

Sorry it's in pastebin, but that's the only place I know of where I can keep text information.

user posted image

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Ahm...

Since it's wiped, can I request? ._.

I'll put it in tiny text just in case. Lemme know if there's an issue with posting it D:

I want: Danglebottom male! <3

I will offer: CB Stripe Egg

I want it in this form: Honestly I have no specific position that I want. You're very talented and I want you to be able to do the best you can for him. In the link, there are the references for the body style. The picture labeled "Angry Dangle" has the color scheme, though that's the female. Male has large cheek horns and no chin horn (there's a text description in the post above the sketches post). ^^; He can either be cutesy or cool looking, either one I would positively adore 8) If you need any other specifics, please let me know~

I want: Danglebottom again! (Can be male or female, doesn't matter) : D

I will offer: S1 Ungendered Nebula Hatchlings (though it might gender by the time you get back on)

I want it in this form: Can s/he be flopped over on top of a fruit (that is as big or bigger than the chibi) lovingly? x3 The kind of fruit doesn't matter.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

Ooo... I would love to request but I don't have the current eggs on me. I couldn't find infoz on it but - do you take IOUs?

Ooo... I would love to request but I don't have the current eggs on me. I couldn't find infoz on it but - do you take IOUs?

IOUs only for the bred prize dragons or the holly :3

@Haze: that is really teeny tiny, but I will add you. Also a chibi is fine too.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

IOUs only for the bred prize dragons or the holly :3

How about bred prize dragons from prize dragons I'm still waiting to receive as part of IOUs? xd.png I have a number of them in the works (haven't gotten them yet) but would love to offer their offspring. :3

Actually, that's probably a bit too risky, given that I have no idea when my traders' tinsels will breed said tinsels. I'll just keep an eye out for when requests next open and hope I have the babies then. tongue.gif

... also, which lines don't you have? tongue.gif

Edited by Varekis

It says you're open... so... here goes:

I want: Frilled Imperial Dragon Chibi

I will offer: All of my zombie fodder when they hatch. Will influence for specific genders and can keep until they gender to be sure they do it correctly.

I want it in this form: The Chibi style, please.

I will add a link to references to the dragon if you need, it's also in my sig as 'Celestial'.

Pretty please?

Blessed Be! ~Rain

How about bred prize dragons from prize dragons I'm still waiting to receive as part of IOUs? xd.png I have a number of them in the works (haven't gotten them yet) but would love to offer their offspring. :3

Actually, that's probably a bit too risky, given that I have no idea when my traders' tinsels will breed said tinsels. I'll just keep an eye out for when requests next open and hope I have the babies then. tongue.gif

... also, which lines don't you have? tongue.gif

Quite a few...I should probably make another pastebin document to list them ._.

EDIT: RainStar13, added you for a Chibi. Only one hatchling is needed per chibi :3

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Quite a few...I should probably make another pastebin document to list them ._.

EDIT: RainStar13, added you for a Chibi. Only one hatchling is needed per chibi :3

Okay thank you! Can't wait to see how it turns out! <3

Blessed Be! ~Rain

I won't be able to be online for the rest of the day and tomorrow, so any transfers will have to wait until late Sunday, sorry.

Oh! I will make it bigger |D I just put it as tiny font because I wasn't sure if I should post or not. I'll add the Chibi request form too~

I'll be working on the requests I have this week, but I'll open up two more for Halloween goodies only. Because I'm desperate ._.

Two slots:

Temporary! I want one messy lineaged marrow for freezing and one new Halloween egg/hatchling when I unlock. This offer stays for as long as there are Halloween dragons to be traded.

Hurr?

I want: Male marrow

I will offer: 1 new Halloween hatchie

I want it in this form: Ferocious 8D

I hope this is okay ~

No messy lineaged marrow on my part, sadly. :<

But lul, I love your new signature picture with the placeholder hatchling. :P

Wookie. I want artz. *cries*

I don't have a messy lineaged Marrow. I can catch you one when my Halloween eggs hatch? sad.gif

That's too long to wait. I suck.

/emo corner

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

Hurr?

I want: Male marrow

I will offer: 1 new Halloween hatchie

I want it in this form: Ferocious 8D

I hope this is okay ~

Looks good to me :3

Wookie. I want artz. *cries*

I don't have a messy lineaged Marrow. I can catch you one when my Halloween eggs hatch? sad.gif

That's too long to wait. I suck.

/emo corner

Well it doesn't have to be messy, just something for me to freeze. I was planing on freezing a second gen I have, but I have a friend looking for more...it would be a shame to waste the second gen but I would never continue the lineage.

Also I do not mind waiting at all. If I can get these drawings done soon enough I'll be able to open for more Halloween offers.

Ahm...

Since it's wiped, can I request? ._.

I'll put it in tiny text just in case. Lemme know if there's an issue with posting it D:

I want: Danglebottom male! <3

I will offer: CB Stripe Egg

I want it in this form: Honestly I have no specific position that I want. You're very talented and I want you to be able to do the best you can for him. In the link, there are the references for the body style. The picture labeled "Angry Dangle" has the color scheme, though that's the female. Male has large cheek horns and no chin horn (there's a text description in the post above the sketches post). ^^; He can either be cutesy or cool looking, either one I would positively adore 8) If you need any other specifics, please let me know~

I want: Danglebottom again! (Can be male or female, doesn't matter) : D

I will offer: S1 Ungendered Nebula Hatchlings (though it might gender by the time you get back on)

I want it in this form: Can s/he be flopped over on top of a fruit (that is as big or bigger than the chibi) lovingly? x3 The kind of fruit doesn't matter.

One question, do they have fluff on the ears? please say yes

Also I'll go ahead and make your chibi after all the other requests.

EDIT:

Dangle

user posted image

http://www.iaza.com/work/111103C/iaza16951068420000.gif

It looks to simple to me, but it's still decent I guess ._.

EDIT:

user posted image

http://www.iaza.com/work/111103C/iaza16951078760100.gif (transparent)

Edited by Wookieinmashoo