Wookieinmashoo

Back for a limited time

I want: http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/syndral/darnlay.png His face is covered by a skull mask. From behind his ears are two large horns that go straight back, and along his back are bone like spikes that appear to be a part of his spine, but in reality they not. He also has two large bat-like wings that are semi-transparent webbing that was dark grey with red markings. Along his back are similar markings, red and appeared to be similar to how blood looked when it was running.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/014...rik-d4mb009.jpg

the one on the far left xd.png That version has no blood splatter

His red eyes glow beneath the mask and a ‘DS’ marking is on his right front foreleg. He has red glowing claws and skin that is covered black scales under his fur.

I want it in this form: scary 8D

Thank you <3

Edited by Dargan

i think requests are open....

I want: my creature. its a drakonic hawk.

lil sprite i made

user posted image

basicly its a hawk with dragon wings!

the sprite is kind of cartoony. but i want him realisticly drawn!

the sprite isnt very good so follow my discription not the sprite.

discription:

he is a dark brownish grey. his head isnt circular like in my sprite its like a real hawk exept its beak kind of travels up and around his head and out. and a couple of his feathers on the back of his head are red.

he has a hawk body exept his feathers noticably stop at his wings and they are dragon wings with red scales and yellow leather in between the wings. on his back at the base of his neck are red spikes that travel down his back each one smaller till its stops at the base of the tail. he has a long tail and on the tip there are a couple red feathers. i'm not sure if his legs should be like a dragons with feathers or just like a regular hawk. you decide what looks best.

I want it in this form: creepy and dark

this is just a creature i made up once. i dont even know if it will look good xd.png

you said no dragons. if this is too dragonish you dont have to do it.

i MIGHT use this in like a banner or something for my adoptable site i made(ill give you credit). the drakonic hawk is one of the creatures in it. if you dont want me to use it. thats fine

Edited by Steamrider

user posted image

I'll try to fit everyone in but I'm pretty sure I won't be able to. I would suggest people to look ahead and count for themselves to see if there are 5 requests already. Also, Dargan, is that your own character?

Wookie, Trevor looks amazing! And that background <3 thank you so much!

Yes, Dargan is indeed my own character and I had his image commissioned by my friend Kirra so I could have a ref for him. ^-^ His page is still be reworded to fit his new appearance, but I have had him for roughly 2-4 years.

http://tropaion.webs.com/Characters/Dargan.htm

That is his page, but please ignore how badly it is worded X'DD I am going to go back and fix it soon.

I also normally go by the name of Savage, but since that name was taken I used my character's name who was originally my fursona.

If you have any questions or want to also contact the artist of the ref, you can find her at http://kirralovesmarik.deviantart.com/. But I do assure you that he is indeed my character and my design ^-^

-Savage

Edited by Dargan

Okay, I'm glad he wasn't a complete fail :3

And finally something I'm happy with:

user posted image

Haze's will come later because because I'm scared of it.

user posted image

OMG WOOKIE I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D

The pose was a bit confusing at first glance, but after I stared at it, I saw what you did. x3

It's SO AWESOME!!! I LOVE HIM!!!! <3 TYTYTYTY!!! I will throw CB Magi's at you when I have the chance, just because I CAN, because I LUFFLE TEH ARTS, and you WILL accept them!!! 8D

That kitten....HHHNNNNNNGGGG <333333333333

If he turns out to be too scary a challenge, I don't mind requesting something else. c:

@Kila: By human babies, I mean any humanoid babies. It would require me to look at pictures of them and I do have a alight phobia of them so I'd just prefer not to. I'll go ahead and get you a spot and I can wait until you decide :3

Aaaaaaah I'm terribly sorry I'm so slow to check things ;A; It's coming up on finals week and I've been dealing with my wrist and cosplay workshops and -dies-

I appreciate it, Wookie <3

Since humans are a no go, could I perhaps get a drawing of Aerithe in her dragon form? She's a Dawn Dragon, and I have an ungendered Stone and Tangar and can get the other two, as well as Cordial eggs and Magis and you know what's on my scroll -shot-

Crappy ref 1

Crappy ref 2

As drawn by Shinerai, who was kind enough to surprise me with this <3

Really crappy ref 3

Or if you're absolutely set on not drawing durgons even for hatchlings, I'll throw a Cazrae at you.

Crappy mouse sketch

Crappy school doodle

He's a mix of anibis style muzzle, a maned wolf/hyena mohawk thing kinda going on, a sloping back with some hyena anatomy. I've never really defined him outside of just "generic wolf" (which is what he was when I created him as a little 13-year-old weaboo), so feel free to run with whatever.

Seriously, whatever strikes your fancy just run with it. I'm incredibly happy that you're saving me a spot and anything you do will make me endlessly happy <3

Kila, whatever you want more is fine with me. Also I do think I remember you sporting that dragon as an avatar once.

For everyone else, no more requesting until I have completed 5 images for people. I'll try to wedge in the people who requested when slots were closed before I even open anything up.

Yep c: Jazi sprited me the quick head doodle to show the dragon from the side. It was my avatar way back when. In fact, I was still using it when the Dove incident happened. Long, long time ago XD;

I think I'd really like Cazrae drawn. He's an under-appreciated character of mine.

I'll still send over the hatchlings on your list, though XD They'll just sit on my scroll otherwise.

for Wookie

user posted image

Mostly to thank you for drawing me a unicorn,

but also for introducing me to Indian unicorn since I knew nothing of them, and to show you a heraldic unicorn, smaller and a lot fluffier than the Indian version you are used to.

I want: Female Moonstone with Male ember <3

I will offer: 2nd gen striped of any colour you want. Black PB 2nd gen (maybe alt) and a 2 gen from thunder or magma. [total 3 eggs, pm to discuss which mates]

I want it in this form: Cute, in love

thankyou in advance!

Wook's not taking requests right now~

And, from what's on the OP, she's not doing DC dragons for anyone unless you have a rare egg like a CB metallic or second gen tinsel with magi parent.

You just had to give your request my name tongue.gif. Jk. Although, that is my name; as I scroll down to check for updates, I keep stopping because I keep thinking the post is to me xd.png

Well, he's kind of a mash of things. First off, he's a bit humanoid- Human torso, human basic overall figure, human-shaped face. Hair is shaggy and jagged in some places (as if cut with a knife) but reaches a little past shoulder length. Golden-brown in color, like that of a jaguar's pelt. Dark patches similar to the rosette spotting pattern on jaguars. Skin is faintly yellow around edges of face, along with the same rosette patterns on the face. His body will also have the light golden color to it with some spotting out the shoulders, forearms, back/sides, and back of the legs, though stomach and chest should be a pale cream if possible. Legs will be shaped as felinoids are- large feet and legs (such as this, even though the species are different the basic structure is the same) with claws. Jaguar tail. However, he also has a pair of ram horns protruding from the top of his head. Instead of human ears, he has ram ears partially hidden in his hair in the place where human ears would be (not were ram ears normally are). One eye is formed like a jaguar's eye, and the other (left or right doesn't matter, do what you feel is best or what you like better) is a ram's eye. The color of the iris is that golden light brown like the jaguar's. He has the dark "tear" markings like that on the jaguar's face. Nose and mouth are human-like, though if you could stick some whiskers on him that'd be awesome biggrin.gif Hands are basically human hands, with the rosette spotting and black cat claws.

I want it in this form: Seemingly perturbed or put off by something.

Every time I see that post, or any of Haze's posts on this thread, I think, 'Oh, Haze's getting a new character on PSK'

Your art is amazing, Wookie. I will definitely be stalking this thread until you're done all of the requests so far. Then I will probably absolutely fail and forget to check one day and miss all the slots. xd.png

Edit: And now I know that Nia is definitely making a human/Spectral Bat/Panther cross. You can't hide ANYTHING from me...

Edited by Backup77

Every time I see that post, or any of Haze's posts on this thread, I think, 'Oh, Haze's getting a new character on PSK'

SSSSSSHHHHHHHH

Elijah is a secreeetttt

I Know What I Want! You can start this later.

I Want:

1. Cow Lick Guinea Pig

- Colors: Orange, White, Beige

- Spiky, Fluffy Hair

- Transparent Background, or just White

- Signature Sized, (Hoping My Payment Is Worth A Siggy Size, If Not I'll Ask Someone to Resize That)

Reference: user posted image

I Want It In This Gorm:

1. Form:

- Cute

- Precious

I'll give you a 3rd Even Gen Gold Metallic: http://dragcave.net/lineage/taO6m

If You Approve Of It. As I said, you can start this later after there's a spot on the list, just wanna get early. That is all.

-HybridHydra

Edited by hybridhydra

Hybrid - requests are closed at the moment - which means you can't 'reserve' a spot for her to do one later. You'll have to wait until the heading says 'open'.

Also, these are free unless you want a dragon, she is trying to challenge herself with other forms besides dragons.

On the front page it says 'finished' next to my name (with a ._. that kinda worries me XDD). Where is my request...? Have you posted it, Wookie? XD