Wookieinmashoo

Back for a limited time

I want: I can not decide between Green Windserpent or Deathserpent so surprise me what of this 2 you draw

I want it in this form: (cute, scary, normal. ) Windserpent: normal and if Deathserpent scary

note: if you draw the green one don't add the black spines at the bottom who the serpent wraps around

Edited by Seiti

It's not a crappy image at all, Wookie <3 she looks lovely!

I want: user posted image

I want it in this form: catching/eating a pigmy dragon? no nilia's though

=D

if you do sketch could i colour it in the future?

*gives you hug*

Rar, if you accept requests from people who have requested before, here:

I want: A female Diarmad dragon. They are dragons like this: user posted image But the female is white with black wing undersides and have scars all over them.

I want it in this form: Scary

Okay I got some of you in there, but not everyone...I will be taking a break from the thread because I really have no motivation to sketch anything right now and I haven't for a few days now. I'm just going to take a break in general so this thread can simmer for a while.

I want: My dog, Susie.

I want it in this form: Like she is in the photo with a cute but sleepy face.

I can breed you a Magi hatchling or anything else you want on my scroll.

Thanks in advance!

I want: Pasha the faun --> Character Sheet Here

I will offer: As many Magi hatchlings as you want.

I want it in this form: Normal? Not scary, not cute, really, just normal.

Edit: Hurr

Edited by tyto_alba

Sooo, is there a spot open?

I want: A giraffe (Would love it if I could have it in a giraffe costume, in a similar pose as the Penguin in a Penguin costume you drew for me! Grumpy but still adorable.)

I want it in this form: Cute!

I'd be willing to breed absolutely anything off of my scroll (and I mean anything).

Edited by tikigurl91

Originally sent via PM, posting here for clarity. Sorry if this bumps anyone else down a spot, also...

* Images below may be scary for some users, use discretion if you're sensitive to monsters, zombies, those kinds of things *

The request:

I want: Leaper Necromorph from the game Dead Space.

(These contain minor blood/gore)

Head detail. Reference pic. Similar reference pic. <-- I just noticed, this one is missing his lower jaw lol.

Even a

if it helps. (Don't think there's any gore in the video)

I want it in this form: Scary, I guess.

Edited by Nine

user posted image

user posted image

Still closed. I used a paper texture from DA for fun for the top one.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

I really love my Susie! wub.gif Thank you so much.

And I already bred you a Magi egg (you can see it on my scroll). I'll take care of it until it hatch and then I'll send you the teleport link.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/8715276/

One giraffe down, working on Nine's. Still closed.

I plan on doing the next set for halloween IOUs; would anyone be interested? I'm looking to get 6 eggs/hatchlings.

the giraffe is just dawww...lol and I would be interested in Halloween IOU's...which ones are you looking for? And any particular breeding pairs?

I <3 you Wookie. So much.

That giraffe is simply epic. xd.png

the giraffe is just dawww...lol and I would be interested in Halloween IOU's...which ones are you looking for? And any particular breeding pairs?

They would be the new releases. I got 13 Shadow walkers last time and I want to keep up with having 13 Halloween dragons if possible.

@Tiki: glad you like it. I'm not entirely happy with it, but I like the colors...soo...I guess it wasn't all that bad.

EDIT: Open for sketches, but Piemaster and Haze still get full drawings. No full drawings anymore and everything is free.

Is this still gonna happen? Thanks, Wookie smile.gif

They would be the new releases. I got 13 Shadow walkers last time and I want to keep up with having 13 Halloween dragons if possible.

@Tiki: glad you like it. I'm not entirely happy with it, but I like the colors...soo...I guess it wasn't all that bad.

Wouldn't mind doing an IOU for new releases either :0)

Is this still gonna happen? Thanks, Wookie smile.gif

I'm completely sorry, I did not realize I took your name off the list. I put it back up there and I'll get to that one as soon as I can.