Wookieinmashoo

Back for a limited time

Thank you SO much Wookie <333

It looks absolutely amazing

xd.pngD He looks just how I pictured him

Edited by Dargan

Going to keep things closed so I can slowly work on these while working on other stuff...and hopefully get haze's request done.

Actually, UmbreWulf, they are not open currently.

(Curses for it though, as I wana make a request, too!)

Dun try and rush too much Wookie! Take all the time you need~ :3

user posted image

manta and kitty. I do not know if that manta is cute. I probably failed.

<33 Luff xd.png I also have no idea how to make a manta cute, so it's alright :3

Pisceslion, this is probably not what you wanted...I kinda went overboard with the fire.

Still staying closed by the way.

user posted image

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Actually this is what I wanted (Except I couldn't know which eye is white) But It's perfect to me!!! o3o Too awesome!!!! o3o

Do you do commissions for repeat customers? /didn't see anything about repeat commissioners on the first page

And that snow leopard is gorgeous. ;w;

Tyto-

Well, since Wook hasn't chased me out with a stick yet, I assume so- XD

MINEMINEMINE

I has lionz. Well, a lion. Maybe one maor later on ;D

I want: http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/7840/aular.png

Aular. Older lion with iridescent, ever-changing eye colors, silver rune markings, and a pelt as black as night. Reminds me a lot of Aslan, but more stern. XD

I want it in this form: Noble. He's the king of his pride, even though he's an old fart. :3

Verrideth - Requests are still closed.

You people should try to read what Wookie says, not just drool over the arts... mellow.gif

As for the return costumers... I'd think Wookie doesn't mind, since I've been here a couple times. Just so long as you give her different and interesting things to work on. wink.gif

Plus I throw CB Magi at er anyway when I can, just because I can!

PS. Love the Dino and Lion! :3

Topic subtitle changed, Nia; unless that was a mistake, they should be open o-o

*pokes Wookie*

Tyto-

Well, since Wook hasn't chased me out with a stick yet, I assume so- XD

XDD Then I guess I should post my request.

----

I want: An anthro hare. Her Character Sheet

I want it in this form: Normal

Redwall Hare Reference: link

To give you an idea, I guess. That's the kind of tunic Earthpaw would wear, only a a light greenish.

Edited by tyto_alba

The subtitle says open and there are three open (Two with Verridith and one with Tyto alba and zero with me) so I think I'm safe this time...

I want: Wulf. Reference pics:

http://umbrewulf.deviantart.com/#/d4mk34c

http://umbrewulf.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4eqpir ('Round the middle, on the 'T')

http://umbrewulf.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d48qu86

You can check my gallery; there's a couple more.

Her tail is overly fluffy. Yes, I know. It's supposed to be like that.

I want it in this form:

Cute as you can get! She's a crazy lil' thing.

Edited by UmbreWulf

Mah bad then, didn't notice the update, sorry.

/Goes back to stalking... = w=

All three spots are taken.

@Verridith: I kinda need a cute, scary, or normal...but since "noble" seems more normal to me I'll go with that unless you want to change it.

@tyto_alba: Please do not call them commissions. Those are for money and these are pretty free. Also I got a nostalgia kick from seeing "long patrol"

@UmbreWulf: You got this one this time, but generic dogs now cost one hatchling.

Oh, I didn't know you considered her a dog, but that's fine. Here, would you like a hatchling from this dragon and that dragon? Who have an eggy like this?

I'll hold it until it genders and then I'll send you the telelink. :3

Oh, I didn't know you considered her a dog, but that's fine. Here, would you like a hatchling from this dragon and that dragon? Who have an eggy like this?

I'll hold it until it genders and then I'll send you the telelink. :3

Any will work as long as it fits what's on the front post...is she not a dog or wolf?

She's kind of a thing that somewhat resembles a cat and an umbreon. But I'm still giving you the hatchling. Your work is beyond awesome.

@tyto_alba: Please do not call them commissions. Those are for money and these are pretty free. Also I got a nostalgia kick from seeing "long patrol"

Sorry, sorry. I'll remember that. >.<

I'm hoping the nostalgia kick was a good thing. The anthro hare I requested is a (former) Long Patrol hare and you could call her my Redwall-sona.

She's kind of a thing that somewhat resembles a cat and an umbreon. But I'm still giving you the hatchling. Your work is beyond awesome.

Okay, that will help me out a lot, I'll keep that in mind.

@Tyto: Yeah I actually read all the books in elementary and some in middle school. Well, the ones that were released at the time.

@Nine: actually that's not all unusual. I like moray eels and even had an anthro concept of one once that I still plan to draw.

Hah, I can't say I come across very many people who like morays, so that's awesome to hear. Next time (if there is a next time) I'll be sure to request something much more deserving of the word "weird".

Rodeo-raptor looks ready to go hogtie some triceratops. Or maybe just eat them.

Everything looks fantastic biggrin.gif That picture you posted that you were working on- the winged feline creature? So badass. Like, OMG, drool~

Edit: And wook, if the Jaguar/Ram guy is giving you too much trouble, I have a different image in mind if you'd prefer it. Something I think you'd find easier.

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

Damn, you're great at painting. <3 Keep it up, you're excellent.

Everything looks fantastic biggrin.gif That picture you posted that you were working on- the winged feline creature? So badass. Like, OMG, drool~

Edit: And wook, if the Jaguar/Ram guy is giving you too much trouble, I have a different image in mind if you'd prefer it. Something I think you'd find easier.

I'm going to draw him even if it kills me. I just need a good pose though.

@ Zovesta: Funny you should say that, I really like your stuff too. I was actually inspired by your comic enough to create my avatar.

user posted image

user posted image

One eel, one Wuuf, still closed.