Wookieinmashoo

Back for a limited time

Mystic, like these?

[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

*killed a link >3>;*

I like google and used to have a collection on ancient unicorn texts LOL.

Edited by Verridith

Could you perhaps show me one of of your version unicorn pic, so I know if were are in the same book but different page, or if I'm off the ball park entirely. If i like it I'll just get you to draw something like you already do.

Could you perhaps show me one of of your version unicorn pic, so I know if were are in the same book but different page, or if I'm off the ball park entirely. If i like it I'll just get you to draw something like you already do.

I mean I don't mind drawing something I'm not used to, it's kinda the whole point...but I don't think I have anything. I can try to draw something real quick as an example though.

user posted image

Doggy did not come out how I planed but I guess it's okay.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

weeelll it's not exactly a unicorn, but yes, that's the 'realistic style' I was wanting - cute doggy by the way xd.png

If you could do me something in that style of a unicorn of the body features I described, or close to the unicorn goat pictures, but longer tail and legs, then that should be pretty much on the money.

Pose, either rearing or bowing as mentioned in a regal manner.

I know you said non-dragons were free, but if you do want me to breed you something, just let me know.

JOTB, your dog is so cute. ;A; (I had a peek at the photos :P)

Like the texture of the fur in the drawing!

Edit: Typo fail.

Edited by Varekis

I want: Well, he's kind of a mash of things. First off, he's a bit humanoid- Human torso, human basic overall figure, human-shaped face. Hair is shaggy and jagged in some places (as if cut with a knife) but reaches a little past shoulder length. Golden-brown in color, like that of a jaguar's pelt. Dark patches similar to the rosette spotting pattern on jaguars. Skin is faintly yellow around edges of face, along with the same rosette patterns on the face. His body will also have the light golden color to it with some spotting out the shoulders, forearms, back/sides, and back of the legs, though stomach and chest should be a pale cream if possible. Legs will be shaped as felinoids are- large feet and legs (such as this, even though the species are different the basic structure is the same) with claws. Jaguar tail. However, he also has a pair of ram horns protruding from the top of his head. Instead of human ears, he has ram ears partially hidden in his hair in the place where human ears would be (not were ram ears normally are). One eye is formed like a jaguar's eye, and the other (left or right doesn't matter, do what you feel is best or what you like better) is a ram's eye. The color of the iris is that golden light brown like the jaguar's. He has the dark "tear" markings like that on the jaguar's face. Nose and mouth are human-like, though if you could stick some whiskers on him that'd be awesome biggrin.gif Hands are basically human hands, with the rosette spotting and black cat claws.

I want it in this form: Seemingly perturbed or put off by something. If he could be wearing a scientist's coat (something like this maybe) that's open in the front and a bit shredded at the sleeves and hem, that's be great. c:

Not sure if a spot is open since JOTB's was just finished. If not, I'll take this down no problem.

And....if this is too complicated, I'm more than happy to come up with something else x)

Edited by Shiny Hazard Sign

Can I give an IOU of some things for a Swallowtail headshot?

Headshots are closed except for the reserve spots and maybe some exceptions.

@Haze: That will definitely be a challenge and I'm looking forward to drawing the character.

I haven't be able to use the computer for two days (it decided to take a vacation :|) but I will start on these again as soon as I can tomorrow. Again, sorry about the wait.

I'll give 3-5 or more for a Female Swallowtail and a Male Moon Stone Headshot or whatever.

Sorry but no. The only exceptions to the headshots would be something I really want, and there's few things I want anymore.

user posted image

Mysfit I need to know what color you want your unicorn...white like the heraldic ones or colored like an Indian unicorn or something else?

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

ooh he's scary, nice job.

Yeah I was just thinking white like the heraldic, or at least that is how I am picturing it as a traditional unicorn. White and regal but definitely not just a horned horse. I love the way you did the silvery white of the alien there, that would look great on the unicorn.

....but if you want to be an individual then you could either make it completely opposite and go black, or my favorite horse colour is buckskin (golden yellowybrown with black points, tail and mane). Whatever is easiest for you, or if you want a challenge.

I accidentally deleted my other post. Dl

So I'll "re post" my message here: thanks for the picture! He looks gorgeous :'3

Edited by Varekis

user posted image

I am really not liking this one at all...at least it has a background

user posted image

I tried making it froo-froo without overdoing it... kinda hard breaking from the Indian myhos.

Ooh, these are VERY nice biggrin.gif

Out of curiosity...When will I be off "reserved" and onto the main list ^^?

Ooh, these are VERY nice biggrin.gif

Out of curiosity...When will I be off "reserved" and onto the main list ^^?

I thought that was discussed in PM? Do I need to remove the name? Or I could just draw the image and not post it and just PM it to you instead.

Thanks wookie, it looks great, still a bit horsey but I love it all the same.

I've never seen the Indian unicorn, have to look that up. - EDIT - aahhh a red faced ass-like thingy with big dew claws, I see it now. (I'll have to draw you my version so you can see it)

did you want anything for it?

Edited by Mysfytt

I thought that was discussed in PM? Do I need to remove the name? Or I could just draw the image and not post it and just PM it to you instead.

That works smile.gif

Sooo... are these open now?

Your wolf in sheep's clothing inspired me to request this...

I want: A Penguin! Possibly in a Penguin costume? (A double penguin!!)

I'd love him to have a rather embarrassed and annoyed expression. Sort of like a 8 year old boy who's mother just dressed him in a bunny costume for Easter. xd.png

If you don't want to do that then a Penguin sliding on it's belly will be fine for me.

I want it in this form: Adorable!

Edited by tikigurl91

/grabs one maor

>3> I'll stop when I have my wolves all drawn -SHOT- xd.png

I want: Herridos! <3 Here's too images of him, HOWEVER in the non-chibi one there are changes. The chibi one's accessories are correct.

Chibi: http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/syndral/herridos.png

Normal: http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/7816/kossuth.png

Details: He has two golden rings around his neck, and one around his tail. Sometimes he wears three golden earrings, but not often. His horns only look like gold. tongue.gif The insect-wings on his back FLOAT ABOVE his shoulders and are not attached. He doesn't have a green mark on his shoulders, either. xd.png

Wherever he walks, crystals grow around his paws, and sometimes tip his ears and the back of his tail.

I want it in this form: Incredibly playful/happy. He's a dork. Maybe like this?

AKA have fun! :3