Wookieinmashoo

Back for a limited time

I want: Another Inferno-Demon Wyvern sketch to go with your first one.. Nobody's interested in spriting, so I'd enjoy a new sketch to grab attention. Genders tbd. Black & white, pl0x?

I want it in this form: Scary, I guess?

I will give you IOUs, because ot says you want them. Can they all be for Magis? If not, I'll send you a Magi/Combo of CBs o3o

So you just want another sketch or one of the new drawings? Either way, magis are completely fine :3

I don't have a request, but I must say that you create such beautiful artwork, Wookieinmashoo smile.gif

Ooooh! You're doing sketches now? Cool :3 I have an idea in mind, but I'll wait until some spots are free :3 Are they going to be colored sketches, or just black and white ones? :3

So you just want another sketch or one of the new drawings? Either way, magis are completely fine :3

Yush ^^ Thanks, Wookie biggrin.gif

Ooooh! You're doing sketches now? Cool :3 I have an idea in mind, but I'll wait until some spots are free :3 Are they going to be colored sketches, or just black and white ones? :3

Well here are some finished examples...I guess people can't see the link or something on the front page.

user posted image

user posted image

Humming bird on a purple background

user posted image

Sorry if the legs are too long...I'll probably have to fix that later.

user posted image

Omaigosh Hummingbird is soo pweeety o3o The other ones are awesome too <3

*goes to add to a sig rotator*

I cant wait to see moar sketches o3o

Thx <3

-Ra

Finally have time to get back here and woah, what lovely art you've uploaded since! Your art's simply so gorgeous, headshots or not. ;_;

Do you use reference pictures when you draw? 'Cause I can never get anatomy right whenever I do (embarrassingly with or without references). :P

I thought your dragons were good, but these are really pretty. They almost look painted, but you can still see every small detail (and the colors are so smooth and soft looking). <3 I shall now be hunting for an open request spot.

I thought your dragons were good, but these are really pretty. They almost look painted, but you can still see every small detail (and the colors are so smooth and soft looking). <3 I shall now be hunting for an open request spot.

I'm trying to get to a point where I don't have to use references. For these I didn't use any except what was given to me. Dogs, dragons, cats, and for the most part horses are things I don't usually use references for anymore.

Must. Get. More. Art.

I want: black horse with red swirls like the wolf you just did.

I want it in this form: Angry! Maybe charging at the viewer, or rearing, with it's mouth open in an angry neigh

Must. Get. More. Art.

I want: black horse with red swirls like the wolf you just did.

I want it in this form: Angry! Maybe charging at the viewer, or rearing, with it's mouth open in an angry neigh

okidoki

user posted image

One cat here.

yeee~ a lurking win. |3

I want: image she has teal-blue eyes and no pupils. o3o though i forgot to put the color in there. lul

I want it in this form: preferably mysterious, but you can do what you like

i still want ur skillz wookie

Edited by Tsukoyami

Aaaauh she looks so amazingly perfect! Thank you so much... is it alright if I post this on her page on Neopets? (I'm super active there and will make sure your art isn't taken.) I love the detail in her face... those teeth and her snaaaaarl! I'm so excited there are no words. :3

yeee~ a lurking win. |3

I want: image she has teal-blue eyes and no pupils. o3o though i forgot to put the color in there. lul

I want it in this form: preferably mysterious, but you can do what you like

i still want ur skillz wookie

I think that might qualify as a dragon....so I would need hatchlings for that. I'm just trying to discourage people asking for dragons so I can practice on other things.

It's cool if you don't wanna do it. I'll pass the spot over to someone else~

Unless you're up to drawing a squeeful octopus

Edited by Tsukoyami

How about a greyhound? Would you be able to do a typically brindle greyhound?

Just if you want, of course. Since you want to practice other things, and greyhounds have a rather curious morphology, I thought it might be a nice thing to practice. tongue.gif

Edited by DragonNighthowler

It's cool if you don't wanna do it. I'll pass the spot over to someone else~

Unless you're up to drawing a squeeful octopus

I don't mind drawing it at all, in fact it looks fun. I just charge for dragons to discourage people requesting them for more variety. If you want it drawn I don't mind. An octopus would be fine too :3

@DragonNighthowler: A greyhound would be great actually.

user posted image

I kinda went with the colors and design in the image so I hope that was okay

user posted image

crappy sketch

user posted image

Puppy not so much getting ready to pounce but getting ready to scoot.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Awe wonderful stuff Wookie! That scooting puppy is especially adorable! Out of wonder, how long does it take you to do one of these? smile.gif

Awe wonderful stuff Wookie! That scooting puppy is especially adorable! Out of wonder, how long does it take you to do one of these? smile.gif

Depends on how distracted I get, but usually less than an hour.

user posted image

I'm glad you liked my idea biggrin.gif

Those pics are lovely! The cat looks awesome, and the dragon sketch has so much movement!

Oh my.....I want to run from that horse, which is exactly what I was hoping for. Thanks again!

I'm considering one more cursed animal request, can you draw hawks?