Chiaki

Things that make you happy

(This is probubbly gonna sound really weird)

I sort of hate happiness, at least right now. I can fake it, but I'd really rather avoid being happy. It feels fake to me. A brief respite from reality. There is one thing that makes me feel genuinely happy, but it's also my greatest source of pain. (Then again, if I had to choose an equivalent emotion for me to others' happiness, I'd probubbly say it was pain)

But I'm sort of in a weird state right now. Ask me in a week tongue.gif

(Yeah, that was probubbly very weird dry.gif)

EDIT: Okay, WUT. Disregard this. I don't really mean that. At least not right now

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Hanging out with my friends and being able to actually beat one of them at Brawl. It makes me cry tears of happiness.

Having dinner with my family without any arguments or tension. biggrin.gif I love it when we're all just laughing and forgetting the troubles we have.

Making my mother laugh. I just like hearing her laugh sometimes, considering she's always so sad.

When i walk around the block and my cats follow me. One meows the whole way, like a feline personal trainer. Also fixing things. I feel happy when i can take a broken hunk of something and make it work again.

And lazy rivers in water parks.

Working on my grandma's farm. I love the smell of the dirt and grass and cows. I love the feel of the sun. I love the roosters crowing, and the goose honking. This is my happy place. I'm saving up for a farm of my own so I can always feel like this.

I'm going to be cheesy and say my boyfriend makes me happy.

He's so sweet and kind and makes me laugh. It feels like such a cliché to describe him like that, because he sounds like everyone else's great boyfriend, but I don't know, I think he's different.

I used to think I felt happy, but it wasn't until I met him that I knew what true happiness felt like. <3

My friend with who I 'secretly(?)' plan deeper relationship. After months, years of chatting via interwebz and texting, we've met several months ago. The best three days of my life. And he's going to visit me again in December. *squees*<3 Speaking of people.

Besides that, travels and long walks to the border of my city and back, exploring places I've never been to before. The weather temporarily sucks so I'm sitting depressed at home again.

Everyone around me being kind to each other. I hate when my parents argue over small, not really important things.

Fluffy and shiny objects. DC IRC. This thread.

Edited by Light Concorde

My parents visiting me. It gets lonely being an international student since I stay on my own.

Reading, fanfiction or 'proper' books. Scientific journals are good too. If it's for fun and not because I have an assignment.

Musiccccc. I have a tune humming in the mental background my head most of the time.

Good noodles. And curry. Even better together.

Watching Naruto and Shippuden.

Listening to music.

Talking to my friends on many different websites.

Talking to my mother. She'll be away for a while now so the time I get to spend talking to her is precious to me.

Playing Transformice.

Collecting dragons on Dragon Cave.

My pet hamster that I got a few days ago. It's just the cutest thing.

That's all that I can think of at the top of my head.

Many things, but what is stuck in my head right now and makes me happy is the Llama Song....

Strepsils. Especially now that I have a soar throat.

Hmm, what else? tongue.gif Pillows and stuffed toys. They are so fluffy. I love to snuggle in them.

The idea that someday I might wake up and feel no pain, and no one else in the world will either.

Ermagherd.

Animals in general.

My pets and doing anything with them.

Usually my family makes me happy.

Making inside jokes that nobody understands.

SeaWorld, the Indianapolis Zoo, Wolf Park, my backyard, and Mamaw's house are my happy places.

Cupcakes, especially devil's food.

Going to church, ESPECIALLY if we go early enough to eat doughnuts.

What makes me happy?

My sons. <3

The fact that people seem to think I'm a whole lot younger than I really am. I'm 48 but don't look it. smile.gif

Solitude.

Peace and quiet.

My big, fat Cat, Fuzz.

Very early mornings with a cup of coffee.

The sounds and smells of the ocean..

Shopping online and getting the packages in the mail. It's like Christmas all year!

Game Of Thrones.

smile.gif I love December, especially the cool atmosphere. I see pictures of snow and thought it lovely. I hope someday that I'll be able to see and touch them for real. Anyway, I also like the thought of the Patronus charm. biggrin.gif Imagine silver patronuses dancing in the snow!

Also, during this time, I like having a warm cup of tea or hot chocolate.

Dreaming of Ireland... <3 Can't wait to get out of here.

Just being with all of my best friends, every single one of them, and all of us hanging out together and getting along. (All of my friends are from very different 'cliques', so this has only happened once or twice)

As a teenager, I can't do many things to help people. So when I do something better, which most of the time is helping a stray cat xd.png, I feel really really good.

Cats. tongue.gif

Trevor... <3 Although he will never awknowledge that.

Trevor... <3 Although he will never awknowledge that.

why does this have such diverse feels to me? haha