Chiaki

Things that make you happy

Spending a whole day reading a good book, writing poetry, getting poems published, spending time with my boyfriend, watching big storms (especially lightning, although here we usually only get lots and lots of wind), antique and thrift stores, exploring abandoned buildings...

A lot of random, disconnected things make me happy, too: colored glass, fossils, masks, peacocks, lanterns...I can't list them all.

what makes me happy is food, cooking, gardening, listening to christian anc country music, hanging out with good friends, going swimming at the lake or at the pool, playing games with family and friends. ^^ all these things make me happy smile.gif i love doing each, my passions are cooking and gardening. because im making people happy and im feeding my family and friends smile.gif music peps me up for the day ahead, hanging with friends keeps me from boredom and allows me to be myself, swimming makes me more active as well smile.gif and also i just love to swim ^^ so yah each has its own reason and each makes me happy when im not depressed or unmotivated xd.pngbiggrin.gif

Oh gods.

Having just had sent in my Master thesis for reviewing. It's probably megadumb because I wrote some crucial parts while being semi-comatose due to late-time sleep disturbances but oh gods, I'm done writing it.

Sleeping in tomorrow will be the sweetest thing.

music...

no doubt about it no matter how horrible I feel as long as I have music I won't suffer

money. money makes me happy. love to spend it.

food, friends/family, and video games (pokemon) are right up there too. simplicity is magical. smile.gif

Games and music mostly. I do love to watch Robin Williams when I am really upset as he can always make me laugh and feel better. Other than that just being online and talking to someone.

POKEMON.

like, so much. Pokemonpokemonpokemon.

My girlfriend (and anything that involves her!).

My cats when they're being funny and cute.

Having fun with my friends out somewhere and just letting go.

Blasting music that pumps me up in my car with the windows down.

Going shopping and having enough money for the things I want.

Getting new video games!

Finishing a drawing that I like and having it turn out the way I want.

Writing something that I'm excited to write, like a story or a roleplay post that I'm really interested in.

Bringing home a new puppy or kitty.

When people tell me randomly that I look pretty/nice.

When people smile back at me.

Daydreaming to awesome music.

When my moms surprise me with something nice.

Horseback riding!

Forming a project with my friends and actually working on it, just for fun.

Sleeping in.

Finding a song that really just syncs with me and listening to it all the time and feeling the music rather than just listening to it.

Clear skies when cool astronomical events are happening! (Venus transit!!!)

Well, actually, clear skies in general.

little things that make me happy is when.. i wake up and there is a message on my phone from my bf at 3 in the morning saying something sweet

I just love rainy and stormy weather! Listening to music also brings me joy, it opens up my mind to the little universes I fashion from stray thoughts.

I am happy when...

-When it is not a Monday.I always seem to hate Mondays

-THERE IS NO WORK

-I like Money....but that's not too important

-I PLAY GAMES!LIKE THIS ONE! tongue.gif

-Having a good day with friends and family(SO CHEESY)

...YEP!That's practically it!

I often find that the simplest things make me happy. xd.png Like a piece of string, or a feather.

But I also love to get lost in a good book or write a new story. Or even play a good RPG. Photography is very entertaining too, and drawing as well biggrin.gif

Happy, upbeat music also makes me happy xd.png

At home, reading. As long as the book is interesting. Also drawing.

At school, it's the moment I finish a test or a writing piece makes me happy. Or whenever I finish something.

when someone leans over my shoulder at school when im drawing and then they dont go away. its like a compliment to me ^//^

Art, dragons, music (ditto ^) and my pet ratteh!! And my sis, of course tongue.gif ^

Clouds, circuses, puppies, toads, ghosts, the feel of chainmail, runes, mail, dreams, stuffed animals, monsters, food, roof tops, dragons, and then some.

Well for me some things are:

~Flowers in general, the more the better

~Birds, especially crows or ravens

~Being around friends

~Completing work or a set task, always feels good to get something done.

~Well written literature

~compliments

And of course music.

Edited by Zeriel

For Me:

-Dad (Read my sig D:)

-Family in general

-Friends

-Gaming

tongue.gif I could list forever xd.png

-Epic killing sprees in videogames.

-When the opponent in any competition gets his arse handed to them so hard that they start to whine and complain.

-Epicly funny internet content.

-Dubstep, I love dubstep.

-Meeting my bros for a pint after work.

The simpliest of things no matter how small or insignificance they might be to most people and often taken for granted. It was difficult to name a few things that make me happy when in truth there is a lot for me to be happy about.