Chiaki

Things that make you happy

Cats. Whenever I get stressed, I hug one of my cats. I don't know what it is, but it works.

I like how so many of the posts in this thread are about food. tongue.gif That makes me happy too. Anything that's sweet or anything that's expensive. Alas, I can't usually afford the latter.

Sleeping in, playing outside with my dog, getting to play a good game of volleyball, getting to play video games, getting fresh air, getting to watch CSI and Criminal Minds, eating a large amount of food, listening to music and getting to wear Wal-mart sweatpants while I'm doing all of this.

Oh man if I had a day full of that my life would be made.

Nice music, tasty food, sleeping after a very long day, being with my family and my friends, watching my favorite tv series (Fringe, Criminal Minds, Desperate Housewives, House), autumn and winter - yep, these things make me happy. C:

knowing that New Year is coming is making me happy biggrin.gif as any anticipation of a holiday

What a sweet thread. So much nastiness on the news, in the world, on the internet, it's just nice to stumble upon this.

Happiness is being forever nocturnal and still able to function after all these years.

Relaxing for the day

Watching my Anime

Hehe that rhymed, Im a poet and I didnt Know it

Cuddle my cats, draw comics (this keeps away the stress), have great times with my best friend when we're alone, that sensation that makes me feel realized when I finish a work, play to Crash Bandicoot 3 and so remember my childhood, walk under the rain without an umbrella *like a boss*, listen to songs that owns my heart and rest all the day in my soft, soft bed smile.gif

Oh, I forgot drink Schweppes and eat tunny.

Curling up in a warm spot with either a good book or my laptop. Going out to dinner and/or drinks with a few good friends. Turning out all but the christmas lights (or candles) and listening to music. Playing with my art supplies...

Daydreaming about what I'd do if I really did find a real dragon egg! xd.png

List of things that make me happy. :3

-Being around my girlfriend

-Eating a good meal

-A great workout

-My car turning on the first time

-My car not giving me any big issues

-The dogs and cat pooping and peeing in their appropriate places

-My birthday is today

-I dont have to go to school

-Chatting with my friends

-Cake

-I got a whole box of fudge in the mail

I was just about to say sleeping. |3

-good food (specially homemade stuff)

-strawberries

-flying dreams (had one just last night for the first time in a long while)

-daydreaming

-my favorite music

Proly nothing reall, unless I knew what would make me happy, but all the less, nothing in the wrld except for 3 ecret thngs tht would make me happy for 3 seconds, then I'd go back being a grumpy yet nice person....

EDIT: Oh hahah thanks Socky, missed it before smile.gif

I've been at disneyland for the past 4 days, and half the time I was with the guy I like, and a couple other mutual friends of ours, and we went an all the rides together, with him insisting that him and I sit together the whole time. He likes me and I really like him too, and it just made me happy. biggrin.gif And then one of the guys we hung out with noticed and talked to another one of our mutual friends, and they were just having a discussion on how cute we'd be together. I just kinda squeeed inside.

Edited by sapphiredragon73

Music rehearsals with specific people, deserts/baked goods, helping people and making them happy, and good luck on DC.

People around me simply being happy usually makes me happy too.

I tend to react very much to the emotions of others, sometimes to the same as theirs or totally opposite o.0

- Singing in my church choir

- The cute faces and sounds of my birds and cat

- New growth on my plants

- Footlong BLT from Subway

- Dove dark chocolate

- Finishing a drawing and having it look awesome

- Getting money

- Jones soda

- NaNoWriMo

- Beating a boss in Mother 3

- Saturn Valley in Earthbound and Mother 3

- Every time Wheatley appears in Portal 2

- How amazing Mother 3 and Portal 2 are at making me feel emotions about them

Having some 'me' time to recharge, painting, photography (me behind the lens, I hate it when someone takes pics of me!), reading, taking a walk or just siting down by a river-alone, and of course my two kids and my cat (tho I need the rest I mentioned to recharge fro them afterwards wink.gif )