A good night's rest

Day off from work and school

Rain

Kpop

Horses

Cute outfits

Traveling

And many other things

My guitar, roleplaying with my friend Lucas, headbanging, listening to metal, and posting on random topics on forums because I have no life.

My dog and my cockatiel

My garden, I grow things using permaculture principles

Singing and performing music for people

Pretty dresses and other clothes (I like classic lolita.. smile.gif )

My bestfriend/s

My Little Ponies (I'm one of those people that collects G3's, but I don't mind FiM)

Good books

Pretty crystals, feathers, flowers, wood carvings (I hoard pretty things >.<)

Going to the farmers market, local/organic/free range produce

When I have good days

Right now?

Getting selected for a second interview for a job i really want

Writing a decent amount of words on my NaNo project

PM from a friend hits my inbox and makes me smile.

Generally;

Good food

Whenever it rains and i don't have to be out in it

Reading

Not having to get up too early in the morning

A cup of coffee

Spending time with friends and family

i love the feeling of just wanting to run.

i've only ever gotten that feeling a few times but it felt great because i just never wanted to stop.

Puppies, Sprite, rain, listening to music, watching videos, talking to people online, looking at funny things, skulls... stuff like that.

Music, RPing and being with friends. If I have all three at the same time, I would never be happier.

I also love rain. I don't know why, it's just the smell, feel and presence of rain makes me feel safe.

Reading a really good book, spending time with friends I really like(even just playing a game over XBOX Live), having fun with my family, spending time with my dog. I'm a simple creature.

Spending time with my husband, visiting my parents, playing whatever video game I'm obsessed with at the moment... other random things, like bus rides and good music, things like that.

My puppies make me super happy. They're the cutest, sweetest, loveliest little things alive.

an apple pie a bright blue sky, a breezy meadow in July. An ice cream bar a shooting star, the sound of a steel guitar. I love the sound of rain, wearing a hat and cane. Tiffany window panes lovely to see! Frost on a window sill, the feel of a dollar bill, vacations in Brazil fill me with glee!

Meditation makes me happy. smile.gif I don't think many people realize how helpful it is in leveling out your mood. With the end of the semester drawing near, I'm trying to take time out of every day to use for meditating. Just sitting quietly and breathing nicely and listening to nature sounds~

(you can tell when i am happy i sing(badly)what makes me happy is: achieving stuff, getting stuff i waited for.

Things that make me happy:

#51 The smell of a new book

Edited by Ælex

an apple pie a bright blue sky, a breezy meadow in July. An ice cream bar a shooting star, the sound of a steel guitar. I love the sound of rain, wearing a hat and cane. Tiffany window panes lovely to see! Frost on a window sill, the feel of a dollar bill, vacations in Brazil fill me with glee!

Why did you have to say that???? I was about to say that! XDDD

Falling asleep with the knowledge that I don't have to get up early the next day.

Laughing with my friend Lenka. xd.png We can always be heard across the whole school.

Spending time with my friends in general. There are only two people I call friends (Lenka and Vampi), but that just makes them closer.

Art lessons at school. The new teacher doesn't grade our work and yet gives feedback, she doesn't mind that I've fallen a bit behind, and she likes what I draw! Even my "nuclear disaster above Kremlin", as I like to call my Christmas card. xd.png

Getting comments on my DC descriptions :3

Being able to wear my favourite clothes (especially my long coat <3).

Getting good grades at school.

Falling asleep with the knowledge that I don't have to get up early the next day.

Oh yes, this! But above all else, my puppies make me happy. happy.gif And my friends and family. But I don't wake up every morning to them licking my face. tongue.gif It's hard not to feel happy when you've got two lovely little fluff balls who love you unconditionally.

-Reading Fiction

-Storms

-Wind (I love it whipping my hair everywhere!)

-The smell of an new/really old book

-CHOCOLATE!! (almost forgot it ^.^)