Chiaki

Things that make you happy

xd.png

He is really smart, but when it comes to relationships he is dumb as a post. I'm pretty sure he's even forgotten I told him I liked him. dry.gif

Ranting online. It doesn't exactly make me happy, but it does help relieve me of my built-up anger.

Little cute keychains

smile.gif I really need this thread. It just makes me appreciate the wonderful things around me. tongue.gif I also might abuse this too much.

Eating salty sunflower seeds...which is what I'm doing right now. smile.gif

Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg, also known as Pewdiepie.

He is the one who makes me laugh when I'm down. biggrin.gif

Music, cool books, drawing, my cats etc

And my two best friends smile.gif

Pretty much everything I enjoy are in the stamps in my signature. But I also enjoy animals a lot, such as deer, foxes, and dragons.. even though dragons aren't real... Oh yeah I also loooove slugs<3 and lets not forget snails!

[little edit]

I forgot to add video games, or just games in general.

Edited by Nephels

Music wub.gif

Agreed. Certain music can help cheer me up or calm my mind and senses.

Edit: And the satisfaction of celebrating my fifteenth birthday without feeling any differences or pressure. In my mind I'm still a year ahead.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Christmas trees! They just smell so good and I love decorating them. biggrin.gif

The sound of rain and rolling thunder.

Traveling.

Snuggling with my husband while watching a scary movie.

@AquaBlueRain: laugh.gif LOL. I'm afraid of the rolling thunder sound. But at least there's someone to cuddle to.

Those days during the summer, when its warm but really windy. I like getting two of my largest and softest blankets, freshly clean and warm and wrap one around the hammock, climb in and cover myself up with the other one and sleep. Especially if its quiet outside and all you can hear is the wind rustling the trees and the leaves. I can't wait till summer again.

I just went on an outing with my high school friends. smile.gif That is what made me happy. It's been a while since we last met. It is like two years.

Being productive.

Being congratulated.

Climbing a tree.

Lots of other things.

I love getting reviews on my stories. Seeing that someone is enjoying what I write really puts me on Cloud 9. It also fuels my passion to write more and try to make it better than before. ^^

Peace and quiet. Solitude. Nature. Good books. Horses. All other animals. The sound of water. A nice, long nap. Cooking and baking. All things that smell good to me. smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

I love watching really long video game streams, like vinesauce corruption videos. I mean, I love watching the finalized youtube videos too, but I really enjoy seeing the hours of trial and error that it takes to make a four/five minute long video.

I also enjoy listening to humming noises and ticking noises, like robotic sounds. Super calming.