Chiaki

Things that make you happy

Bumblebees buzzing around. I intentionally try to keep flowers that attract a lot of bumblebees, like white clover and borage.

I love helping people. I love watching them feel less frustrated and angry at whatever they're doing, especially if it's something they deserve to have fun with. I love making people feel a bit less lonely too. I love it so much with all my heart, that's what makes me happy.

I love Pepperup instrumentals. Music makes you feel, so finding the right music to make you happy is really nice.

Buying new clothes & wearing them for the first time

The smell of new books

Going for a hike and it's so peaceful and quiet that there's no one around for miles.

The smell of new books

ohmy.giftongue.gif I also love the smell of new books. And, I also love the smell of old books. If I know and love the previous owner of a secondhand or third hand book, I will treasure the book. I do have a seeming third hand General Chemistry book (it might be only second, but the tattered pages seems to say otherwise), and I love it! I always believe the intelligence of the previous owner is transferred to me.

Music is my escape. Whether it's playing my guitar or my violin, I just feel home. Or listening to my iPod, I always end up on the floor with my eyes closed, just enjoying the sounds I can hear.

^This. And random acts of kindness, whether done by me, done for me or just seeing it happen to someone else out of the blue.

Buying new makeup and skincare stuff, bath products, candles, and incense. Finding hidden places in nature. The feeling of walking barefoot on wet moss. Waking up to a good morning text from my boyfriend.

Colourful rainwear and umbrellas.

Going into town dressed in clothes I like, even if they are a bit "odd" in fashion.

I feel good dressed in lots of colour, and I think it brightens up the general mood to enter a grey, rainy town dressed in a bright yellow raincoat, green hat, red wellington boots, and a big rainbow umbrella. wink.gif

That time of evening where I can get rid of the phones and turn on my favorite shows on the boob tube and relax, looking forward to bedtime, especially if the next day is Saturday. biggrin.gif

And being able to blast my music and sing as loud as I like.

Music is an escape for me, too. Wether playing it or listening to it.

Other happy thing is generally being around my Fiance - she's like my best friend at the same time as the girl i love to pieces. happy.gif

She's also a fantastic cook too...xd.png

Edited by Trickseh

Music is an escape for me, too. Wether playing it or listening to it.

Other happy thing is generally being around my Fiance - she's like my best friend at the same time as the girl i love to pieces. happy.gif

She's also a fantastic cook too...xd.png

so kind wub.gif

As my fiance say, She makes me happy also.

And I do love cooking, ever since being as a child. I like to test with food (Sorry..I know there is a word that makes more proper meaning, but i forgot the word... my English is a bit basic still) and make new things.

I also like to dance. Even if i often look like strange person doing it xd.png

I totally did not forget i had a account on this til when i asked Trickseh what she was doing and thinking it looked interest and then found out I had this so good work haha...

Being out in the forest. You always find something to bring home. Like last week; I may not have gotten any elk, but I filled my pack with matsutake mushrooms and that is pretty darn nice.

Today I fished a Thuwed dragon's offspring from the abandoned pile! It has a short lineage, so I guess it's really valuable. ( If you want to see it you can ask me with email or something. I'm not going to post it here.)