Chiaki

Things that make you happy

Driving a car. I enjoy driving very much, it always gives me a thrill when I floor the accelerator.

Hugs, cuddles, books, cats, cat-cuddles, art supplies and having time to do things because school is killing me right now...

Currently, my stepdad (who lives in another state) is visiting for two weeks. That makes me happy. Also, my uncle and cousin are coming to visit (again from out of state) this weekend. This *really* makes me happy.

It is marching band season.

My son graduated a long time ago, but we still go to see the bands perform and support the local high schools.

What would me real happy right now would be an assurance that things will get better

What would make me happy currently, is to be accepted in a job position. Another interview has gone and passed, and I still am unemployed.

Feeling the warm sun when I'm cold, soft blankets, cuddling something soft, cute things, petting my kitty or listening to her pur.

I heard the courting calls of several male capercaillies/wood grouse early this morning. They actually court in spring, but it has something to do with the natural light. Well, today is the fall equinox, so that's pretty special. happy.gif

Good music (certain songs in particular), reading a fascinating article in one of my favorite subjects, daydreaming, spooning with my boyfriend while cuddled up in a warm bed and cold room, laughing and joking with my boyfriend, taking time off from having to socialize with people (even online socialization) and just pampering myself with whatever I wanna do. Also, petting/snuggling cats, good long showers, and skydiving!

I recently started reading The Bloggess, and ended up purchasing her second book, Furiously Happy. It has made *such* a difference in my depression!

When you are exposed to bad things in the real world, you feel angry and sometimes wish that you go back to the way things were, such as the times when life was simpler. You wish to go back to those days in school when and where honesty was the best policy, and everything was good.

Well, playing games make me happy. I feel that recently I am surrounded by negativity and playing games make me feel positive. The world in most games are simple and those family friendly games are those that are simple and filled with good things. Furthermore, they are great escape from the hustle and bustle of the real world.