Fortune86

The Power Inside

((Since Kasem and Angelina are introducing themselves to each other I'll leave it for a few posts before sending some to meet them (unless someone else beats me to it).))

Gwen chuckled over Kaylee's victory and wandering back to her own bed to finish unpacking. It didn't take long as she hadn't brought much with her.

Stowing her now empty bag under her bed she glanced over at the door.

"I'm going to go and checkout the bathroom" she said turning back to look at the others. "If I'm not back in about five minutes, send out a search part" she half joked.

From Ceil's tone the boy's bathroom was a real mess, but he hadn't said anything about the one belonging to the girls. Hopefully, it wouldn't be too bad.

Throwing her hair over her shoulder she left the room.

Having to do with bugs isn’t on Imari’s agenda at all but they need to go or she might as well sleep outside. “Where do you guys think they keep the brooms and things?” she asked. “If we’re going live here for a year I rather do it bug free?” Imari waited patiently for any suggestions.

Watching Gwen going to check on the bathrooms and making a joke about it Imari hope the she wouldn't run into any spiders otherwise Sheep might need to keep her shoe close by to squish some more.

(( Alright. xd.png ))

"Congratulations." Kaylee heard someone say behind her. She turned around and smiled. "Why, Thank you. I am quite good at squashing bugs with a shoe, it's my special talent." Kaylee said over-emphasizing her reply, and laughed. She heard the other girl say she was going to go to the bathroom, and then made a slight joke about it. Kaylee laughed and yelled after her, "Don't worry! If anything happens, I will be there with my amazing bug-squashing shoe!" and then jumped off the bed and headed over to the girl who congratulated her. "Hey, nice to meet you, I'm Kaylee." she said with a smile.

As Lisa left to get her mother, Artur called back Sprite and the moment his Fiend disappeared, the room felt less light. He sighed. The summoner's school... Has it really been so long since I've been there? Perhaps I should pay it another visit some time, just to see how things are going there nowadays. See if Rosa and Noland are still around.

When Lisa and her mother came back, Artur looked up. "Greetings, mylady. My name is Artur." And he stood up to shake her hand.

“Ariana,” The woman accepted the hand, and with a smile she added, “Pleasure to meet you.” Unlike her youngest daughter, Ariana McKinnon was quite good at hiding her curiosity. Though she wanted to know why the man was here, she didn’t ask. He would probably tell her later. “Could I get you anything to drink? Lisa said you’d come all the way from the monastery.” She looked over at her daughter, who was standing in the corner with her wolf. She had told Lisa numerous times not to summon Gaea inside, as the wolf always broke something. Why wouldn't she listen?

“Good to know someone will be there to save us from all the creepy crawlies this place is filled with.” Arden said laughing as Kaylee announced that her bug-squishing shoe would save Gwen from any scary thing living in the bathrooms. “I’m Arden.” She said, smiling at the residential bug squashing person. “Nice to meet you too.”

((Scarhead will allways be scarhead! xd.png No, but Wig-Wig, the same thing goes for Wes. Arden associate his face with 'Scarhead'

...Let's try this with some better spelling, ja?))

Edited by coralkiki

Pushing open the Bathroom door Gwen held her breath. However once she got a good look at the room inside she felt comfortable enough to breathe normally.

"It doesn't look too bad" she said to herself as she wandered deeper inside. "At least it's clean..."

There was a row of sinks on one wall and some toilet cubicles on the other. Nothing fancy of course, but so far she couldn't see any creepy crawlies of any description. Gwen walked down the room and looked round two half way walls. There were showers just around the corner on each side. At least they would be able to get clean after a day's training.

One of the shower's had it's curtain drawn. Gwen didn't think there was anyone behind it so she pulled t across to reveal a mop and some other cleaning equipment. It didn't look like there was anything to get rid of bugs though.

Kaylee laughed and looked at the door. "Hmmm... I think I'm going to follow her, I'm interested in what that bathroom looks like." she said, walking out of the door and towards the bathroom. She opened the door and stepped inside, noticing that it wasn't that bad at all. She walked farther into the bathroom and peered around a corner. She saw the girl from earlier looking in a shower. She walked over to see what she was looking at. "Cleaning supplies!" Kaylee said happily.

Kneeling down as Kaylee expressed her delight at the find Gwen picked up a bottle of cleaner. It was nearly empty. She checked for another bottle amongst the items, but there weren't any more.

"I guess we have to buy new stuff ourselves" she said over her shoulder.

Standing up with the bottle in her hand she turned to look at he other girl.

"Speaking of which. What do we do for money? I heard something about payment, but it was kind of vague."

Kaylee looked at Gwen, her face clearly showing her confusion. "We get paid? I didn't even know that." she said, grabbing a broom and a dust pan. "For now we might as well clean the best we can with what we've got." Kaylee added with a shrug.

Isaac sat in the farthest corner of the dorm, clutching his bag to his chest. He didn't like it here, not one bit, especially now that he had to sleep with the boys. He didn't mind that he had to cook, or clean. He liked both, and he was pretty good at it, which was why his parents had accepted his change of heart. They told him that he should be proud to be gay, but right now Isaac was just scared. How he wished he could summon Ellie right now, since she was small enough to fit in the dorm, but now was not a good time. He stood up and placed his pack on his bunk, where his clothes had already been unpacked and neatly folded. As he had expected, the bathrooms were grimy and filthy as he had seen earlier in the walkthrough. Isaac wasn't sure if he was going to be only one, but he would clean the bathroom. First, he had to find some cleaning supplies.

((Yay! Durppie is here!))

Edited by XLaurentX

((Ah, darn it! Someone found me stalking the RP! xd.png ))

Selphie looked at the other girls going into the bathroom, and looked back at Haruhi. "Maybe we should check out the bath--eek!" A cockroach had skittered too close for comfort. She stepped on it. "The bathroom, I mean. Hopefully it doesn't have a lot of bugs in it or something." Another roach appeared. Selphie went over to the roach. It skittered away, and Selphie had to stamp on it multiple times before she killed it. "Okay, I'm seriously considering summoning my fiend to hunt them all down." She said with a smile.

"Maybe that would work... Depends on how big your fiend is. Lets just get a bed quick... Then we go." Haruhi smiled at Selphie.

((Block

I think Selphie and Haruhi are going to be best friends.))

Diana watched from her place on the bunk as the other girls freaked out about the bugs. Such wimps, she thought to herself, wincing as they squashed and killed the bugs. Okay, so they weren't very satisfactory to have in the room - but they were still living things! Sniffing softly, she fingered the edge of the duvet, feeling the slightly rough material underneath her fingertips. Not the best material, but who was she to judge? Swinging her legs over the side, she watched as a cockroach skittered across, avoiding her feet. Glancing at the other girls, the teenager winced at the thought of the fate that probably awaited it. Shuddering slightly at the thoughts of the diseases these bugs were known to carry, she scooped it up in her hand. Walking over to the window, Diana threw it out. Smiling slightly, she turned to face the girls who were going to the bathroom. Shrugging slightly, she followed them, hands in her jumper's pocket.

More girls had entered the bathroom as Gwen waked around the wall hiding the showers.

"It's not too bad, is it?" she said with a grin as she held up the lone bottle of nearly empty cleaner. I wonder how the boys are faring."

She put the bottle down on one of the sinks and stepped back to take one more look around the room.

Isaac sighed as he rifled through the sparse cleaning supplies. The rags were decently clean, and there was a good amount of cleaner left in the bottle. If only he had a mop to clean up the floor... Aha! There was one propped up against the wall, but it was filthy. He would have to wash it out in the sink before he could even use it. Really, he would have to buy more supplies later, but given his measly amount of money, that wasn't possible right now. Isaac sighed and started rinsing out the mop. Really, was it so hard for the others to help? At least in the girl's dorm they would help clean out the bathroom... Grime trickled through his fingers into the sink as he scoured the mop, and Isaac sighed. It would be a long day today. Edited by Darkshadow

((Just a reminder that I most likely won't be on for the next four weeks~ I'll try to get on, but I'm not quite sure if I'll managae.))

Seeing as everyone went the check out the bathrooms Imari thought of joining them. She closed the window incase any uninvited guest decided to visit and went to go see what everyone was up to. She got to the hall looking around in which direction to go before she headed to the bathrooms. Before she entered she noticed another door. This must be the staff dorm. I wonder how it looks inside, thought Imari turning slightly towards the doors direction. Suddenly she got distracted when she heard the girls talking. Without memory on what she was going to do she stepped into the bathroom hearing about cleaning supplies.

She looked around and was relieved to see it was at least in a good shape.

“How does the water look? Clean? Or more importantly is there any?” she asked making her way to where the rest was standing.

Imari came in and questioned the cleanliness of the water. Gwen turned back to look at the sinks. She hadn't thought of that.

"Well there is only one way to find out."

Grabbing hold of the nearest tap Gwen turned it on. She was reward by clear and cool water, although it splashed a little as it hit the bowl of the sink. Gwen out her hand under the flow and cupped a little in her palm. Raising the water to her lips she sipped it and looked thoughtful.

"It tastes okay" she said letting the rest fall back into the sink and switching the tap off. "I guess we won't need to worry about being poisoned that way."

Evangeline looked up when she heard someone talking to her, to see a boy standing at the door.

"I guess so. Not much of a choice." She said with a scowl then shook her head to get rid of the grogginess.

"Sorry, i'm being rude. My name is Angelina and I guess you could say the Light serves me. The wolf is Aiedail." She said glancing at her fiend, than back at the boy.

"And you are?" She asked with a small friendly smile.

((I will PM you how tall Angelina's fiend is later. How many people are at the school?

The link to your char is broken Daydreamer. rolleyes.gif ))

((Hmm... It works fine for me. Well, maybe it's something browser related. Here's a link from photobucket. Kasem- Hopefully that works for you better. BTW, he's actually short, so Angelina is more likely looking either down or eye level to him, rather than looking up.))

The boy nodded a greeting to the fiend and grinned back at the girl. "Angelina, huh? Nice to meet ya!" Placing the hunk of amethyst back into his pocket, he wiped the palm of his hand on his leggings for a moment and extended it to shake. "I'm Kasem, and I guess you can say I'm a mover of Earth."

Edited by Daydreamer09

((I meant she was looking at the ground, then looked up to see him standing there. xd.png She is 5'1))

Aiedail nodded back her greetings.

"Nice to meet you Kasem." Angelina grasped his hand and shook it, when she brought it away a bit of dirt clung to her hand.

"Don't suppose I can come in?" She asked and brushed the dirt off her hand with an amused smile. Her bag was starting to get heavy.

Isaac gave a smile as the water finally ran clear underneath the mop. The blasted thing was finally clean! Smiling to himself, Isaac started mopping the floor, the water starting to wash away the layers of dirt and dust that caked the bathroom floor. Wonderful living conditions we have right here... Once he was halfway done, Isaac strained the mop again until the water ran clear. After a few more minutes, the floor was clean again. Isaac sighed and turned his eyes to the walls and the showers, which were still filthy, not to mention the toilets... There still was a lot of work to do, but Isaac didn't mind. It would be worth all the work later on, if the other boys didn't track dirt and mud into the bathroom...

Speaking of being poisoned, Gwen remembered what Ceil had said about lunch. It must be nearly time to start making their way to the mess hall by now. It probably wouldn't be a good idea to be late.

"Do you think we should be going now?" she asked Imari.

It had been a while since Gwen had last ate, having left before breakfast to get to the school on time. She was fairly certain she would eat anything put n her plate, as long as it wasn't still moving.

Wes bolted upright as he heard a door close. He turned to see the bathroom door ajar and he wondered who or what made it move. James was in the same room as him...and they were the only two boys in the school that he knew of. Carefully sneaking up on the door, Wes, in one swift motion, flung it open and barged in, preparing to take on whatever was inside. The things that was inside was another boy.

"Uh-guh-wha?" Wes fumbled around for words. "Ha-have you been here the whole time?" He studied the young, blonde haired boy in front of him. Feeling that he was being rude, Wes stretched his arm out to him. "I'm Wes, by the way."