TJ09

2011-06-10 - UPDATES

I should add: I love the new changes. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing how things work out, particularly me being able to snag some rares which have been a problem prior... let's hope I can finally snag 'em...

Wow, that is awesome! I get up to find a brand new cave! I really like it so far. Thank you, TJ, for these updates!

Would Leetle Trees still drop???? I still haven't managed to snag one, they get snatched away way faster than I can even click on them... sad.gif

*loves on new layouts*

I am now going to go hunt for rares. biggrin.gif

wow, teleporting makes gifting so much easy! I'm totally enjoying it!

though separate Account and Dragons are a bit confusing... but I'll surely get used to it soon smile.gif

The desert empties out way too fast. It's all gone in less than a minute.

I gotta agree - I haven't EVEN seen a single egg there! Give us slower users a tiny chance, lol! smile.gif

Wow. I came to my dragons today and was very surprised by the new updates. I really like it. Makes Dragon Cave more interesting too.

I appreciate the work you went through.

The desert empties out way too fast.  It's all gone in less than a minute.

This really has absolutely nothing to do with the ratios. Nothing at all.

Many of the dragons for the desert biome have yet to be released.

It's not like deserts are particularly hospitable to begin with.

Because the site doesn't generate x eggs per-biome, it generates a ton of eggs and then sorts them into their proper biomes.

Otherwise, when I do a new release, the site will still try to fill the other biomes and produce fewer new eggs.

I do hope I've helped clear up the issue about the desert biome now.

Beautiful! I haven't tried Teleport or Fertility yet, but I have looked at them and will try them out later today after two of my SIX eggs hatch. Got my first CB Pink with the Biome arrangement! biggrin.gif I will be Gold by August 1st! I also tried the different skins, and I do really like Portal, except for one minor glitch. While I generally know my dragon's gender by their names, if they are not dimorphic, the gender is almost impossible to see in Portal. Otherwise, it's all gorgeous! wub.gif

Thank you, again, to TJ and all those who helped test it to get it ready for all of us!

(Leaves heaping plates of fresh baked cookies...)

LOVE! the new site, its a little hard to get use to the change at first. (I keep clicking account instead of dragons.) Hmm... no plains/prairie, surprising.

Edited by Luna1331

This really has absolutely nothing to do with the ratios. Nothing at all.

Many of the dragons for the desert biome have yet to be released.

It's not like deserts are particularly hospitable to begin with.

Because the site doesn't generate x eggs per-biome, it generates a ton of eggs and then sorts them into their proper biomes.

Otherwise, when I do a new release, the site will still try to fill the other biomes and produce fewer new eggs.

I do hope I've helped clear up the issue about the desert biome now.

Except that I wasn't talking about ratios or anything, just the speed with which the desert cleared out. Given how rare and desirable most of the eggs dropping there are, that's a problem. They're gone before you can even get a look at them. And the reasoning that you're giving is actually frustrating as heck because we just had a dragon release -- it would have been a really good time to release a common or two for the desert to prevent this imbalance, but that didn't happen.

does anyone know of a list of which dragons can be found where? i feel like such a list would be highly beneficial...

Would Leetle Trees still drop????  I still haven't managed to snag one, they get snatched away way faster than I can even click on them... sad.gif

I just caught a leetle this morning in the forest biome, and there's a report in the 'where's that dragon' thread of another leetle from the forest.

I'm still super surprised I managed to get one huh.gifbiggrin.gif