TJ09

2011-06-10 - UPDATES

Y'know, I really like the changes, but a minor irk is how the "As" in all the biomes is on the same line as the navigation. It irks my eye. Other than that (and how much I want even more skins!), I love the changes.

I really need purples now... but I like the update. biggrin.gif

I'll need to play catch-up on BSA dragons in general now... but at least I have the slots for it!

Edited by Achire

I tried out Fertility on one of my golds and one of my silvers when I bred them both with commons but it didn't seem to make any difference. I'm still getting the usual "Breed sucessfully but failed to produce any eggs" I've been getting for the past couple months. sad.gif

I tried out Fertility on one of my golds and one of my silvers when I bred them both with commons but it didn't seem to make any difference. I'm still getting the usual "Breed sucessfully but failed to produce any eggs" I've been getting for the past couple months. sad.gif

It's not going to look like it made a difference until you do it multiple times and chart the breed attempts pre-fertility and post-fertility. Then you'll see how the added probability of a successful breeding attempt works out.

Fertility doesn't make the next breeding attempt automagically succeed. It raises the probability that it's successful. If a rarexcommon breeding has a (say) 20% chance of producing an egg at all, and Fertility increases that chance by 10%, that's still a 70% rate of failure.

/math

WOOOT Thank You!!!!!!!!!!

I love the portal 2 skin layout for the site. And having different bio zones will make it interesting or difficult to find the dragon your looking for. I'm trying to find the tiny pearl dragon and I'm looking around the coast for it. But if Any thinks it might be in a different area pm me a tip.

Thank you TJ! Now that the changes are up I'm going to need some time to check them all. It's awesome! biggrin.gif

Great updates, I love them.

One thing though....I really liked having a "Scroll" button on top and I wish it was still there. I made it easier to get to my scroll quickly.

WOOHOO! I just transported for the 1st time and LOVED IT! Thank you

just 1 glitch it shows you can transport up to 4 eggs but only allowed me 3

Btw where would I find a NEBULA what biome? They should have a sky biome for nebulas, daydreams, etc.

Guess he forgot to mention the dragon getting sicker and taking longer to hatch update or is it just me getting that?

Great updates, I love them.

One thing though....I really liked having a "Scroll" button on top and I wish it was still there. I made it easier to get to my scroll quickly.

The link is still there, it is just now called "Dragons" instead of "Scroll" for some reason known only to TJ. rolleyes.gif It threw me off for awhile, too!

Huh, I noticed something strange about the layout. Neat.